Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny.... Chapter 13


Chapter 13
Ananya looks at khushi… she was crying very badly on her shoulders…. She rubs her hand on her back and says…
Ananya: Ssshhhh khushi what happen why are you crying so much….
But khushi didn’t say a word she tightens her grip and was still crying…
Arnav then walks into the house with angry expressions… Ananya looks at him and understands that they are acting but the way khushi was crying didn’t look like fake…. Arnav enters and then looks at khushi…. And his expression changes from anger to sad…. He was sad looking khushi in this state…. He knows that she was supposed to act but then why her tears seem to be real… Is she crying for real… He knows khushi was disturbed and not because of this but because of their act in the Guest house….  So it means she is crying for real… she is feeling bad for their guest house encounter… He starts feeling guilty and her tears were pricking his heart more and he was just looking at her forgetting their plan….
Ananya looks at arnav… He was looking at khushi with pain in his eyes…. Ananya can see how much khushi’s tears were affecting him…. Ananya was now sure that arnav feels something for khushi but he is not realizing that and he thinks that he loves that lavanya but she was not sure about khushi’s feeling… She knows that khushi feel bad while acting but what she feels for arnav she was not sure…. So she decided to test them and if they truly love each other than they will have to confess…. And now she has to do something to make them realize…..
Arnav was still lost looking at khushi… He was suppose to shout at her but didn’t feel like acting so he walked back to his room without saying a word….
Ananya looks at him and thinks why he didn’t act as per their plan… She then thought of something and pulled khushi from the hug and asked her….
Ananya: Khushi are you ok…
Khushi looks at ananya confused… She was supposed to fake her cry but she was crying for real not because she was guilty but because she did not like the fact that she will be leaving all after sometime…. She then realized that arnav has already walked to his room… She was confused.. Why arnav didn’t shout at her… Why he didn’t put the plan into action…. Coming out of her thoughts she replied…
Khushi: Haan maa I am ok….
Ananya: Khushi come I want to talk to you both…
Khushi: Maa… what you want to talk…
Ananya: Just come will tell you….
Ananya took khushi with her to arnav’s room.. Arnav was in the room standing at the poolside thinking why khushi’s tears were affecting him so much… Why he didn’t say anything when they have planned everything…. He was in his thoughts when he heard the knock on the door…. He looks towards the door and walks to open it… He opens the door and looks at ananya and khushi…
Arnav: Are maa aap… Come…
Ananya enters the room holding khushi’s hand and arnav closed the door…. She then says…
Ananya: Arnav I want to talk to you both…
Arnav: Haan maa bolo na…
Ananya then leaves khushi’s hands and walks towards the bed and then says…
Ananya: Arnav I know what you guys are planning…
Arnav and khushi both looked at her with shocked expressions….
Ananya: Don’t look at me like that…. I know that you guys were acting from few days just to make me believe that you guys are not happy…
Arnav: Maa… we
But ananya cuts him and says…
Ananya: Let me complete first arnav…
Ananya: I know that you guys want to go for divorce and then you want to marry lavanya right….
Before arnav could say anything khushi replied…
Khushi: Yes maa…. I mean we are sorry that we were acting but arnav and lavanya loves each other and I think that it is wrong to separate them….
Ananya takes deep breath and says…
Ananya: Ok if you guys are not happy with each other and you really wants to marry that lavanya than I am ok with it… I think this will be good for both of you so I am giving you both the permission for divorce…. Tomorrow we will go to the court and will file the case…. Ok….
Saying that she left the room and walks to her room thinking “Now this is my last option to make you guys realize what you exactly feel for each other…. Hope you will realize this soon”….
In arshi’s room…
Khushi fakes smile and then walks towards arnav and says…
Khushi: Ohh arnav I am so happy that finally we will be taking divorce from each other…. And then…
Arnav completes his sentence…
Arnav: And then you will be free…
Khushi nods and says…
Khushi: yes and you will be marrying the love of your life lavanya. Haina…
Arnav didn’t say anything and went to the poolside…. He then thinks “this is what I needed from the start then why I am not happy today…. Maa told me that I can marry lavanya and I can divorce khushi… Why this thought is hurting me so much… I always wanted to marry lavanya and today when maa has told me to marry her than why I am feeling as if I am loosing something….” He was still lost in his thoughts when he received the call… He picks up the call without looking at the number….
Arnav: Hello…
Lavanya: Hey ASR how are you?
Arnav: Lavanya… I am good.. You know that as you have called me few hours before.
Lavanya: ohh yes… Actually I called to tell you that I have started with my shoot and I am really enjoying… You say how’s your plan is going on?
Arnav: Hmm good….
Lavanya: to maa kab ready hogi do tell me ok…..
Meanwhile in the bedroom khushi sits on the bed and tears were continuously flowing from her eyes…. “I have always known that this is going to happen… Then why today I am crying…. Arnav loves lavanya and he will marry her then why it’s hurting me…. Why I do not like the fact that arnav will be with lavanya…”
“Because you love him khushi….” Her inner voice told her….
Khushi: No this can’t be true… I can’t love arnav…. He is just my friend…
Inner Voice:  Acha then why you felt good when he touched you… Why you are hurt when he is divorcing you now and then why that day you didn’t like lavanya and arnav together… Tell me khushi haan because you love him… You love your husband khushi… Go and tell him… Don’t let him go… He is your husband and only you have right on him just go and tell him that you love him and you don’t want this divorce…. Just go khushi….
Khushi: But what about lavanya…
Inner Voice: Khushi she was his past…. May be he too loves you and that’s why you guys spend that moment in the guesthouse… Maybe he too have started loving you… Just go and confess you feeling khushi….
Khushi gets up from the bed and wipes her tears and says…
Khushi: Yes I will go and confess my love… I will not divorce him.. I will not….
She the starts walking towards the poolside and then enters the poolside and was about to call arnav when she heard him speaking on the phone which again breaks her heart….
Arnav: Haan lavanya…. actually maa has agreed for the divorce……
She stops their and then again walked back to the room with fresh tears in her eyes…. She then again thinks “No I cant be selfish…. I love arnav but I cant come in between his happiness… He loves lavanya and his happiness is with her… I will be out of his life soon”…..
Arnav looks at khushi walking from their…. He said….
Arnav: Lavanya I will call you later…. He kept the call… He wanted to talk to khushi… He was feeling little low from inside after hearing this divorce thing… He walks to the room and looks at khushi…..
She walks to the closet took her night dress and moved to bathroom… She gets change and walked to the bed when arnav called her….
Arnav: Khushi…
Khushi takes a deep breath and then wipes her tears and turn to face him and says..
Khushi: haan arnav bolo….
Arnav: Khushi I want to talk about this divorce…
Khushi fakes smile and says..
Khushi: Haan bolo na… I am sure you are also very happy like me….
Arnav: You are happy…
Khushi: Of course… After all I will be free after this divorce and will able to live my life like before… (She said this as she didn’t want arnav to know about her feeling for him)….
Arnav: hmmm right I think we should sleep…
Khushi: Hmmm…
They both slept… Khushi cried inside her quilt.. Arnav too closed his eyes but sleep was away from both as both were thinking about this divorce….
Next morning….
Arnav opens his eyes but didn’t find khushi… He thinks that she must be down with maa.. He gets ready and walked downstairs….
Ananya was sitting on the couch with her cell and was talking to someone…..
Ananya: Haan a very good and handsome boy…. Are my khushi is very beautiful…. No don’t worry about that she don’t love my son and my son loves some other person so I don’t think they will have any problem…… Yeah they are getting divorce in few months…. Yeah marriage should happen in a week after the divorce as I don’t want khushi to stay alone for the long time as she has done a lot for my son and his girlfriend…
Arnav who was walking down the stairs heard all this… He felt a sharp pain in his heart hearing khushi getting married to some other person.. He thinks “She will be marrying someone else… Yes ye to hona hi tha I have told myself that I will look a groom for her then why I am not liking the fact that she will be marrying someone else”…..

No comments:

Post a Comment