Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny..... Chapter 16


Khushi’s head was still on arnav’s chest and she was making circles on his chest with her fingers…. Arnav was caressing her hair and was kissing her on her hair when suddenly khushi raised her face to look at arnav and said….
Khushi: Arnav lets go to maa we will tell her about this… She will be so happy….
Arnav smirks hearing her and then replied naughtily….
Arnav: Khushi you want to me tell her this… I mean are you sure you want me to tell maa how we made love with each other he said running his fingers on her bare neck…. Khushi shivered with his touch…. She closed his eyes… Arnav looks at her and says…
Arnav: Tell me khushi you want me to tell maa how we made love…..
Khushi opened her eyes and blushed… She hit arnav playfully on his chest and said…
Khushi: I am not talking about this arnav…..
Arnav wraps his arms around her waist tightly digging her more into him and said….
Arnav: Then what are you talking about khushi….
Khushi rubs her nose on his chest and says…
Khushi: I am talking about our love…. I mean lets tell maa that we love each other and don’t want divorce…
Arnav kissed khushi on her hair and said…
Arnav: Acha you don’t want divorce…… I thought we will be taking it….
Khushi again raise her face and looks at arnav with teary eyes…
Khushi: You you mean you still want divorce…. I thought….
Arnav control his laughter and said…
Arnav: What you thought khushi, I just wanted to make love with you and I have done that now I can divorce you…..
Khushi widens her eyes and looks at him in shocked….. Tears started flowing from her eyes….
Khushi: Ar arnav it means…..
But arnav cuts her sentence by pulling her on him and kissed her lips and said…
Arnav: I was just kidding khushi….. I love you a lot and I cant even think of staying without you or divorcing you….
Khushi looks at him angrily and started hitting him on his chest saying…
Khushi: I hate you arnav… I hate you a lot… You scared me… You know I thought you are serious… Tumne to meri jaan hi nikal dali arnav…. I hate you…..
Arnav holds her hands and stops her from beating him and looks at her and said….
Arnav: I am so sorry khushi… I didn’t mean to hurt you… I was just kidding… I am sorry…. Now smile please….
Khushi smiled and sleeps on arnav hugging him tight saying…
Khushi: I love you arnav…. Please never ever say like that…..
Arnav too hugged her back and caressed her back and said…
Arnav: I love you too khushi…..
They stay like that in each other’s arm…. After sometime they heard the knock on the door….
Khushi opened her eyes and tried to get up when arnav pulled her back on him…
Khushi: Arnav somebody is at the door.. Go and open the door I will wear my clothes…
Arnav pecked her lips and said…
Arnav: No I am not feeling like getting up or to leave you from my arms…. Let them knock….
Khushi: Arnav we have full life to do this.. Now just go and open the door…
Arnav: Do we really need to do this…
Khushi removed his hands from her back and gets up by wrapping bed sheet and said…
Khushi: Just go arnav…..
She then runs to the washroom and arnav again heard the knock…
Arnav: Yes coming he shouted… He gets up wore his clothes and picks up khushi’s clothes which were lying on the floor and walks towards the door to open it…. He opens the door and sees ananya….
Arnav: Maa aap….
Ananya looks at arnav’s state… His hairs were messy… He was in his trousers and shirt which was all crumpled…. She then looks at his face and their she got her answer….. Khushi’s lipstick was on arnav’s cheek and lips and he forgot to wipe that….. She smiles looking at him and then said…
Ananya: Yes beta… Why you took so much time to open the door..
Arnav: Wo maa I was just…. I mean.. I was changing my clothes…
Ananya raises her eye brow and said…
Ananya: Acha… Ok so you mean you were changing the clothes and you again wear the same clothes…. Saying this she laughs and arnav looks down…
Ananya then says….
Ananya: Waise before making some excuse you should delete all the proofs of your real act….
Arnav looked at ananya with confused expressions…
Ananya: Don’t give me that look… Look at your face… It is clearly saying what you were doing here few minutes before… Arnav touches his face and then looks at his fingers… It has khushi’s lipstick…. He felt embarrassed in front of her mother…. He just smiles and runs his hand in his hair….
Ananya too smiles looking at him and then said…
Ananya: Arnav now you will not even call me in your room…
Arnav: Ohh I am so sorry maa… Come na…
Arnav gets side and ananya enters the room…
Ananya: Where is my bahu… She asked and at the same time khushi comes out wearing a pink colour chudidaar… She sees ananya and goes to her and took her blessings… Ananya blesses her and then says…
Ananya: So khushi you are ready right…
Khushi looks at her with confused expressions…..
Ananya: I mean you are ready to meet groom’s family… They are on the way… So get ready…
Now this was shock for both arnav and khushi…. Arnav then sees the smirk on ananya’s face and he understood that she was just pulling khushi’s leg as she now know that they shared some passionate moments… He too smirk and thought of joining ananya….
Khushi: But maa.. we want to talk to you…
Ananya: We you mean you and arnav….
Khushi nodded….
Ananya: So tell me….
Khushi looks at arnav and arnav gives her ‘what’ look…
Arnav: Kya hua khushi… What we need to talk to maa… I mean I don’t know what you want to talk but I don’t have anything to say….
Khushi widens her eyes and says..
Khushi: Arnav… Stop joking… Tell maa that we….
Arnav: What khushi… And why I will joke around…. Maa is telling you to get ready to meet the groom so just go and get ready… Maa we don’t need to say anything…
Khushi fumes looking at arnav and says…
Khushi: Ok maa I am ready… I will get ready and will come to meet the groom and I will even marry him.. Toh kya hua agar mein…. But she stops realizing what she was about to say…. She then turn around and walk towards closet and removes a beautiful red saree and said…
Khushi: Maa I will wear this and I am sure that guy will really love me to see in this saree… She said looking at arnav….
Arnav was trying really hard to control his laughter and so was ananya…
Ananya made a straight face and said…
Ananya: Of course beta… You should wear that… I am sure that guy will surely like you in this saree….
Khushi nodded and was about to leave to bathroom when arnav holds her hand and pulled her to him….
Khushi started removing his hands from her… When arnav stops her and said…
Arnav: Stop doing that khushi… He then turns towards ananya and said…
Arnav: Maa I think we should stop teasing her… Or else she will never forgive me…
Ananya too smiles and says…
Ananya: I am so sorry khushi I was just pulling your leg….
Khushi looks at her confused…
Ananya: I know that you guys are in love now… I have seen that on my arnav’s face with proof….
Khushi looked at arnav and arnav showed her lipsticks marks….
Khushi gets embarrassed and looks down…
Ananya comes to her and raise her face by chin and says…
Ananya: I am very happy khushi that you both realize your love for each other…. And I got my daughter again…. Hope you both stay happy like this…. Khushi looks at ananya and hugged her….. Ananya too hugged her back and arnav looks at them with ‘aww’ expression…..
After sometime they broke the hug and ananya says..
Ananya: Finally my work is over…
Khushi: Work…
Ananya: Yes work of making you both realize that you love each other…. Mein to pehle se hi janti thi… That you two are made for each other…. And I have heard about your plan of making me believe that you both are not happy with each other and also I realized that you both are falling for each other day by day and then after few days I was sure that you guys love each a lot so I thought of agreeing to the divorce and then my main plan of doing khushi’s remarriage and see I was successful arnav heard that and he confessed his love right….
Arnav: Maa it means it was all fake…
Ananya: Yes… She walk towards arnav and pulled her ears and said… Yes and mujhe yeh karna pada just to make my idiot son realize that how much he loves khushi and not that lavanya…
Arnav: aahhhh maa…. Ananya leaves his ears and hugs him too….
Ananya: Ok now main thing I was here to inform you guys that tonight you both have to attend a party on behalf of Raizada’s…..
Arnav: Party….
Ananya: Yes… You know Mr Kapoor… your Dad’s friend…
Arnav: Haan I have been to his office once with dad for some meeting…
Ananya: Hmm so it’s a reception party of his son… So they have invited us but as your dad is not keeping well he wants you both to go to that party….
Arnav nods and says..
Arnav: Ok we will go….
Ananya: Good… Now are you guys coming down for the lunch or still want to spend some time in your room…
Khushi blush hearing this and looks down and said…
Khushi: Hmm we will come….
Ananya nods and left the room……..

No comments:

Post a Comment