Sunday, 10 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny.... Chapter 2


Khushi came back from the party and got change into her night dress when her phone beeped…. She removes her cell from her bag and opens the message… A small smile came on her lips and she read the message…
“Hey khushi hope you enjoyed your evening with me”….
She then type the message and send….
Arnav was sitting on his bed with cell in his hand….  When his cell beeped…. He opened the message…
“Hmmm I enjoyed a lot…. Hope to meet you soon…. And how was your date with your girlfriend”…
Khushi lay down on her bed and kept the cell in her hands and was waiting for his reply….. After few minutes her cell beeped again…. She opened the msg…
“Yeah it was good….. Actually lavanya got a call from her company for the photo shoot so she left early and she is still busy”…..
Khushi replied “Ohhh so this is the reason you are talking to me haan”
Arnav “No its not like that… I really enjoyed your company so thought of asking your views….”
Khushi “Hmmm I too liked your company…. So now when are you going to see the next girl”….
Arnav “hahaaha don’t enjoy my helplessness ok… By the way I had a talk with lavanya”
Khushi “Regarding”
Arnav “Regarding your idea…. You said na that lavanya should impress my mom by being a traditional girl”
Khushi “Yes but you said na you have tried that and she said no na”….
Arnav “Yes but today I had talked to her again and she is ready to impress my mom but the thing is who will help her”….
Khushi “I will arnav…. You don’t worry I will transform her into a fully traditional girl”….
Arnav “Sach…. Wow khushi thank you… Thanks a lot”….
Khushi “Its ok arnav no need to thank me we are friends after all”….
Arnav “Ok I will let lavanya know this and I think you should start your work from tomorrow so that mein mom se lavanya ko re introduce karao and mom mujhe new girls se milana chod de”….
Khushi “Ok done”…..
Khushi “Ok now lets sleep its already 12:30 and I am feeling really very sleepy”
Arnav “Hmmm ok”….
They both kept the cell and goes to sleep… Here arnav left message for lavanya to meet him tomorrow at their favorite joint and he too sleeps….
Next morning khushi gets ready and left for the place which arnav has messaged her in the morning…. She reached their… She looked around and sees arnav and lavanya… She walks towards them….
Khushi: Hey lavanya right… You are beautiful…. Now I know why arnav loves you so much….
Lavanya: Hey thanks… you are khushi right…. Come we are waiting for you… And thanks a lot dear for helping us….
Khushi: Hey we are friends and in friendship their should not be thanks and all…
Arnav: Ok now lets start….
Khushi: What lets start do you think I am going to teach her everything here at this restaurant….
Arnav: Then….
Khushi: Oho arnav we need a home for all this things… I think lavanya you should come to my place for a stay and I will teach you everything…
Lavanya: But khushi I have my shoots…
Khushi: Ok so when is your next photo shoot…
Lavanya: Waise to its on next week but you never know when something urgent pops up…
Khushi: Don’t worry we have one week itne mein atleast we can start and make you ready for atleast one meeting….
Lavanya: Hmmm that’s a great idea…. But khushi I think you should come to my place… So that ASR can be with us for some time after his office…
Khushi: Hmmm idea to acha I will have a talk with my parents but don’t worry they will allow… So decided I will come to stay from today only so that we can start at the earliest…
Arnav: hmmm right and thanks a lot khushi you are really a very nice person…. I will pick you up in the evening and then we will go together to her place…
Khushi: Ok done….
Then khushi moves from their living the two love birds behind her…
Lavanya: she is a sweet girl haina… She is doing so much for us… We are no one for her just two days old friend but still…
Arnav: Hmmm actually hope she gets her dream man soon…
Lavanya: hmmm….
Here khushi comes back and takes permission from her mom saying one of her friend is getting married in one week and she needs to be their to make her understand some Indian ritual as she is very modern… Her mom agrees to this and she went to her room for packing her things….
After few hours arnav called khushi and tells her that he is waiting few metres away from her house…. Khushi tells him that she will be come in few minutes… She left her house taking necessary things which she will require…
She met arnav and then sat in the car and arnav drove towards lavanya’s house….
They reached lavanya’s house and arnav rings the bell…. Lavanya opens the door….
Lavanya: Hey khushi come…. She takes them inside and close the door… Wow you know I am so excited for all this…. Mujhe abhi bhi yakin nahi ho raha hai that I will be learning all this only for ASR… Actually I never thought I will be doing this but then when ASR again asked me and he said please mein apne aap ko haan bolne se rok nahi paayi hope aunty mujhse impress ho jaye….
Khushi smiles and says Don’t worry Lavanya aunty will get impress and bohat hi jald she will ask you to marry arnav….. Don’t worry….
Lavanya: shaadi itne jaldi…
Khushi: Kuch jaldi nahi hai lavanya and waise bhi aunty will not ask you to marry in one month so don’t worry…..  ok now don’t think about all that just chill and we will do your training from tomorrow….
Lavanya: Ok khushi….

No comments:

Post a Comment