Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny... Chapter 21


Arnav didn’t hug lavanya back… Lavanya sense this and breaks the hug… He then looks at arnav and that’s when she realized arnav’s state…. His upper body was naked and has lipstick marks on his chest…. He then looks at his shoulders and can clearly see some bite marks and also nail marks…  She then looks around and her eyes fell on khushi…
At first she was shocked to see khushi in such a short dress but then she realized that she was not only short dress but also has bite marks on her legs, neck and her lips were swollen… It was not hard for lavanya to guess what this two were up to…. She looks at them and then had tears in her eyes…
Khushi felt bad looking at her…. She comes close to lavanya and puts her hand on her shoulder…. Lavanya looks at khushi and then waved her hands off her and says…
Lavanya: Please khushi now don’t act as if you guys has done nothing and it was all a mistake…
Khushi: No lavanya but atleast listen to me…
Lavanya: What should I listen khushi that how you trapped my boyfriend or how you seduced him to have S** with you… Tell me khushi…
Khushi got tears in her eyes hearing this and arnav sees khushi in tears and he shouts at lavanya…
Arnav: STOP LAVANYA…..
Lavanya: No arnav I will not…. Why I should stop… I am not saying anything wrong… We were in relationship and how could you cheat me…. I know zarur is khushi ne hi kuch ki hogi to seduce you or else you would have not got intimate with her…..
She then walks close to khushi and holds her hand and says…
Lavanya: Get out khushi… I said get out from arnav’s life…. He is mine and he will be always mine…. What you thought ke lavanya to hai nahi so you could seduce him and then trap him and bas your life is set… But no khushi I will not let this happen… I have never thought ke tum aise niklogi…. I have thought you as my best friend and what you did… You stabbed me…. You tried snatching my love…. But not anymore… I am back and now you will be out of our lives….
Saying this she started dragging khushi out when arnav holds lavanya’s hand and slapped her hard on her face and said…
Arnav: Stop all this nonsense lavanya and khushi will not go anywhere…. She is my wife and I love her… Do you understand I love khushi and not you so khushi will not go anywhere…
Lavanya looks at arnav with shocked expressions and then leaves khushi’s hand and cups his cheeks and says…
Lavanya: No arnav I know you are joking haina… You loved me arnav… Remember we were in relationship… We were so happy arnav…. We loved each other so much…. Arnav please say that you were joking… You love me and not that khushi….
Arnav waved her hands off her face and says…
Arnav: Stop it lavanya…. Please stop this acting… I know you never loved me you only loved your career than why today you are crying as if I was your true love… You always took me for granted and I was mad to think that you love me and also to think that I love you… You know after meeting khushi I realized what true love is and what we had was just an attraction…. I never loved you lavanya it was just an attraction from my side…. So please stop blaming khushi…. And you need to go out not khushi….
Lavanya: No arnav I love you I really love you… I know you are telling all this just in front of khushi and you still love me not her…. I know you love me…. She again hugged arnav and kept saying that you love me….
Arnav pulled her back and slapped her and said…
Arnav: Stop it lavanya…. Why you do not understand that I don’t love you… I love lavanya please try and understand…. Whatever we shared was in the past and now I am married to khushi and she is my life and wife….
Lavanya touched her cheeks and tears again started flowing from her eyes… Khushi felt bad for her…. She went to arnav and said…
Khushi: Arnav I think you are being harsh on her… I mean right now she is not in a state to understand anything…. We can calm her down and talk to her later…..
Arnav: No khushi… She has to understand and that too now…. It will be good for us and for her too….
Khushi: But arnav…
Arnav: NO khushi…. He then turns to lavanya and then calms himself and says…
Arnav: See lavanya I am sorry… I never wanted to hurt you but please try and understand that I don’t love you…. I love khushi… I want to spend my life with khushi not with you… Please lavanya…
Lavanya runs away with tears in her eyes…. Khushi called her but she didn’t stop….
Khushi started crying and said…
Khushi: This all is happening because of me… I have come in between you both…. This all is my fault…
Arnav pulls her close and hugs her and says…
Arnav: No khushi…. Don’t blame yourself you have not done anything understood…. I am glad that I met you and I realized my true love…. She has to understand that she was just my attraction and waise bhi she never cared for me than why now… I don’t understand… And don’t you dare to say that this is all your fault understood….
Saying this he wipes her tears and then pecked her on her lips and says…
Arnav: Now cheer up I don’t want to spoil our honeymoon for lavanya…
Khushi: But arnav…
Arnav: What…. Are you bored with me…
Khushi: NO I never said that…
Arnav: Then its two hours and we have not even kissed…. I am so damn hungry….
Khushi smiles hearing this and pecked bites arnav on his shoulders and says…..
Khushi: This time me too hungry…..
Arnav picks khushi in his arms and walks towards their room…….
Here lavanya returns back to her hotel room and started throwing everything on the floor…..  She sits on the bed and says…
Lavanya: No arnav you are mine…I love you and I will get you back from that khushi…. She came in between us and I promise that I will throw her out of our life….And will throw her in such a way that she will never be able to come back in our life…. And this is my promise to myself….
You khushi just wait and watch how I change your life and how I change your destiny and I will make arnav mine…. And this time no one can stop me….
Next morning….
Arnav and khushi was sleeping hugging each other when they again heard the knock on the door….
Arnav digging her head more into khushi’s chest says…
Arnav: Who is at the door yaar… Why they always ends up disturbing us….
Khushi: I don’t know but atleast go and check who is at the door….
Arnav: No I don’t want to go… I like this place a lot…. Saying this he kissed her on her cleavage…
Khushi runs her finger in his hairs and says…
Khushi: Arnav you can continue this later…. Just go sweetheart….
Arnav wakes up making a sad face and says…
Arnav: Ok going…. But just wait and watch what I will do with you after coming back…..
Khushi gets up and pecked his lips and says…
Khushi: Ok I am waiting…..
Arnav wore his jeans and T-Shirt and walked downstairs to open the door…. He opened the door and again gets shock seeing lavanya at the door….
Arnav: Lavanya tum….
Lavanya: Yes ASR…. Actually I came to say sorry….
Arnav looks at her with shocked and confused expressions and says…
Arnav: Sorry….
Lavanya: Yes ASR… But before that please call khushi I want to say sorry to both of you… And can I come in….
Arnav: Yeah…. He then makes her sit and goes to his room to call khushi….
He tells khushi everything and she too was shocked to hear this but decides to go down and meet lavanya…
They both walked downstairs and walks towards lavanya…. Khushi smiles looking at lavanya….
Lavanya gets up from the couch and walks towards them and hugs khushi and says…
Lavanya: Khushi I am so sorry pata nahi mujhe kal kya ho gaya tha… Actually I have always seen ASR as my boyfriend and have always thought him as mine but then when yesterday I saw you both close and ASR saying that he loves you I felt bad khushi and all that outburst happened but trust me khushi when I went back I thought about all this and I realized that ASR was right we were just attracted to each other and nothing else….  I am so sorry khushi….
Khushi: Its ok lavanya I can understand but trust me mein kabhi nahi chahti thi tum dono ke bich mein aao but…
Arnav completes her sentence and says..
Arnav: But we didn’t realized when we started loving each other….
Lavanya: Hmm ASR I am also happy for you guys…. Please mujhe kal ke liye maaf kardo…
Arnav: Its ok lavanya its good that you have understood…
Lavanya: hmmm…. And now I hope that you guys will forgive me and also our friendship will be intact like before….
Arnav didn’t even want to keep the friendship but before he could say anything khushi goes and hugs lavanya and says…
Khushi: Of course Lavanya…. Hum dost the hai or rahenge no matter what….
Lavanya smirks and thinks “Chalo I am successful in my first Plan…. Now plan two will execute in Delhi…. Jitne maze karne hai Bali mein karlo….  After that khushi you will be out of ASR’s life forever…”
She breaks the hug and says…
Lavanya: Ok ASR and khushi I am going back to Delhi…. See you in Delhi…. enjoy your honeymoon…
Khushi: But lavanya… But before khushi could complete her sentence Arnav said…
Arnav: Ok lavanya bye….
Lavanya: Bye…
Saying this she left from their…..

1 comment:

  1. i didn't like that u made arnav hit lavanya. inspite of how insulting she was i didn't agree with her being hit

    ReplyDelete