Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny.... Chapter 26


Arnav looks at her and enters the room pushing her inside and locks the door….. He pinned her on the door and says…
Arnav: Kya hua khushi bura laga that I gifted your ring to her….
Khushi tried to be normal but how can she when arnav was standing so close to her…. She looked sideways and said…
Khushi: Nahi… Why I will feel bad… I mean I don’t love you so why I feel bad…..
Arnav leans further on her and blow his hot breathe on her lips and said…
Arnav: Sach mein tumhe koi fark nahi padta mujhe lavanya ke sath dekhkar….
Khushi who was slowly loosing her sense tried very hard to control herself and says….
Khushi: Nahi….
He leaned down towards her neck and gave a open mouth wet kiss on her neck and said…
Arnav: If I touch lavanya like this tab bhi tumhe koi fark nahi padega….
Without waiting for her reply he moved towards her face and runs his tongue over her lips and says…
Arnav: Now… Tell me khushi that you will not mind if I will do these things with lavanya….
Khushi: Arnav….
But before she can complete her sentence arnav closed her mouth with his….. He started sucking her lower lip….. Khushi was shocked by his action… She wanted to pull back from the kiss so she started struggling but his grip was tight on her waist and she was not able to move out… Arnav continued sucking her both the lips and finally khushi was not able to control her desires and she gave in… she fisted his hairs and started deepening the kiss…. She parted her lips and arnav entered her mouth and started exploring her mouth…. Khushi too did the same… Their tongues were dancing in each other’s mouth…. After a long time they broke the kiss for the air and looked into each other’s eyes…
Arnav pulled her closer and again captures her lips…. Khushi closed her eyes and this time responded without protesting…. Arnav’s hands started roaming on her back and khushi was pressing him more on her…. They kissed each other madly.. Arnav opened the zip of her kurti and started roaming his hands over her bare back… He broke the kiss and leans down on her shoulder and started placing wet kisses on her shoulders…. Khushi wraps her arms around his neck and arched sideways to give him access of her neck… He then moved his lips on her throat and bites her and started licking to soothe her pain… Khushi moaned his name and said…
Khushi: “I love you arnav… I love you a lot”
Arnav smiles and then stops kissing her and looks at her face… Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard…. He moves towards her ears and whispered “Yahi sunna chahta tha mein tumhare mu se….”
Khushi opened her eyes hearing this and came back to reality… She looks at arnav and then turns her face and says…
Khushi: Wo I I thought that you are….
But arnav cuts her sentence and said…..
Arnav: What you thought khushi that I am your boyfriend… I mean imaginary boyfriend…. And what a coincidence his name is also arnav….. Khushi knows that she was now caught so she said nothing… She just looked down and tears started flowing from her eyes…
Arnav looks at her… He then cups his cheeks and made her look at him… He then said…
Arnav: Why khushi… Why you lied… Why you wanted this divorce tell me…. I always knew that my khushi loves me only me….
Khushi hugged him tight and started crying on his chest saying…
Khushi: I am sorry arnav… I am so sorry… I never wanted to hurt you but their was no other option….  When I came to know that lavanya was pregnant with your child and she can’t abort the child I thought that she needs you more than me and if I will tell you to marry her, you will not listen to me as you loves me a lot so I thought of doing this act…… I am sorry arnav I know I should I talked to you before doing this…
Arnav pulled her back from the hug and said…
Arnav: Khushi tumne soch bhi kaise liya that I will trust your lie… I love you khushi and I can see the truth in your eyes….
Khushi: Acha then why you asked me to bring lavanya here haan… Then why you removed my ring… Saying these tears again welled up in her eyes…
Arnav pulled her back from the hug and then holds her hand and slids a ring on her finger and says…
Arnav: Ring is still in your hands khushi…
Khushi: Arnav…. This ring… I mean you…
Arnav puts his finger on her lips and says….
Arnav: Khushi tumhe kya laga I will give this ring to lavanya… Never khushi….. I just made her wear this ring in front of you…. I just wanted you to accept that you were lieing and you still love me….
Khushi: It means maa was also acting with me…
Arnav: Yes…. She knows everything…
Khushi: But arnav I did all this so that lavanya and her child needs you arnav and I have promised her that you will be marrying her…. Please arnav divorce me and be happy with her… Please do this for me… They needs you arnav….
Arnav then zipped her kurta and takes her towards the bed and make her sit on the bed…. He kneels down in front of her and cups her cheeks and says…..
Arnav: Khushi do you think lavanya is telling the truth….
Khushi looks at arnav with shocked expressions….
Khushi: Arnav what do you mean…
Arnav: I mean do you think that lavanya is pregnant with my child… No khushi she is just lying to get me… She tried to take advantage of your selflessness…..
Khushi: No arnav I have seen her pregnancy reports and she is my best friend she can never do this to me…
Arnav: Khushi you are really very good and innocent but everyone are not like you…. Ho sakta hai wo pregnancy report jhuti ho… Ya fir may be she is pregnant for real but not with my child….
Khushi: No arnav a girl can never lie about this… I mean lavanya is not a bad girl she is our friend arnav why she will lie to us… And trust me she was even ready to abort her child for our happiness…. But it was risky so I said no….  
Arnav: Khushi you know what you are a very good person and your heart is very pure but khushi everyone are not like you and lavanya she wants me so she is just trying all this to separate you and me…
Khushi removes his hands from her cheeks and says in little angry tone….
Khushi: Arnav why are you doubting her… I mean she didn’t even ask me to do all this.. she didn’t even want to tell me that she was pregnant wo to meine hi reports dekh li…. Please arnav I know you don’t love her but it does not mean that you will think like this about her….
Arnav thinks something and then again holds khushi’s hands and says…
Arnav: Ok khushi I will not say anything about her but kya tum mere liye kuch karogi…
Khushi: Arnav…
Arnav: Haa khushi… I mean do you trust me….
Khushi: More than myself… Tell me what you want me to do….
Arnav: You will have to act…. I mean I want to make sure that whatever you are saying about lavanya is true…
Khushi: Arnav you are still doubting her…
Arnav: Please khushi…. I want to clear my doubts and khushi trust me if you proved right than I promise that I will do whatever you will say….
Khushi: But arnav…
Arnav: Please khushi…
Khushi: Ok tell me… Kya karna hoga mujhe…
Arnav: Thanks a lot khushi…. He then says everything to khushi…..
Khushi: Ok…. But arnav I hope lavanya will not feel bad after five days…
Arnav looks at her and thinks “Khushi she will be out of our life forever and you will be hurt after knowing her true face”…..

No comments:

Post a Comment