Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny.... Chapter 27


Arnav then gets up and says…
Arnav: Come we have to go downstairs….
Khushi nods and they started walking down…. They were on the stairs when their eyes fell on lavanya who was sitting beside ananya and was smiling… Ananya was giving her few sarees and jewelries and other family members were also present…. They were taking care of lavanya… Khushi sees all these… She knows that all were acting but still she felt the pain in her heart seeing lavanya taking her place… Arnav looks at her and understood what she was thinking… He puts his hands around her waist and pulls her close and says…
Arnav: Don’t worry no one will take your place… You are and will be my wife and Raizada family’s bahu…. So don’t worry…
Khushi looks at arnav and thinks “How he knows what I was thinking”… She was still in her thoughts when arnav replied…
Arnav: Don’t think so much that how I know… I love you and can read your face very clearly….
Khushi smiles hearing this and says…
Khushi: Acha…
Arnav: Fir kya… Now come lets go…..
They walked towards family member but separately…. Lavanya hugs arnav and says “I am very happy arnav that we are getting married….” Khushi looks at them and sees other side… Here arnav hugs lavanya back and says…
Arnav: I am also very happy lavanya….
Ananya then interrupts them and says…
Ananya: Chalo leave my bahu I have to give her so much as wedding is in 4 days and khushi start the preparation….
Khushi: Yes maa….
They started making arrangements for the wedding… Ananya always use to stick to lavanya and cares for her and also made sure that she eats only healthy food which will be good for her and their child…. As it was the first day lavanya enjoyed all the pampering…. It was night and so it was decided that lavanya and khushi will sleep in the guest room….
Arnav wanted khushi in his arms as he was really missing her but then he thought only 3 more days than khushi will be forever in his arms….
Second and third day was the same again…..
It was fourth day and lavanya was trying her outfits as tomorrow was her wedding…. Khushi was helping her but then she received some message and told lavanya that she will be back as some urgent work has came… She walked out of the room and walked to her room… Lavanya finds something suspicious and thought kiske message aaya hoga use… She thought of following her… She walks out and followed her to her room….
She can hear some voices but not clear… She slowly opened the door and tried hearing the voices…. She can see khushi was talking to some lady….
Khushi: No baba lavanya don’t know that….
Lady: But what if she comes to know and breaks this wedding I mean than again you will be arnav’s wife….
Khushi: Don’t worry lavanya loves him a lot and also she is pregnant with his child she will not back out…
Lady: But khushi she don’t know that her life is in danger….
Khushi: What danger… she loves arnav so she should be ready to take this…. And please now I don’t want to discuss this… I am happy that I will be free from all this agar mujhe pehle pata hota that arnav has so many enemies and there is a danger of life in marrying him mein kabhi usse shaadi nahi karti….
Lady: And you are putting her life in danger…
Khushi: Meine kuch nahi kaha she is pregnant and she only wants to marry arnav so mujhe to acha hi hogaya…..
Lavanya gets shock hearing this…. She walks to her room and thinks about khushi’s word… What all this means… She kept on thinking about it… Day passed… Khushi didn’t meet lavanya and lavanya didn’t come out of the house as she was blank as what to do….
Next day it was their wedding day and everyone was getting ready… Khushi helped lavanya to get ready and said…
Khushi: Lavanya I am going to sign the divorce papers you be ready… From today you are going to be his wife….
Saying this she left from their and again lavanya played everything in her mind… After few hours khushi came back and said…
Khushi: Finally lavanya I am free from all this…
Lavanya looks at khushi and khushi changes her statement and says…
Khushi: I mean… Lets go lavanya we are getting late… She took lavanya and started walking down… Arnav was waiting for her in the mandap… Khushi took her to the mandap and made her sit besides arnav….
Khushi smiles to herself and lavanya notices this… Panditji started doing some pooja when lavanya suddenly got up from the mandap and said…
Lavanya: No I don’t want to get marry to arnav…
Everyone looks at her with shocked expressions….
Arnav gets up and looks at lavanya and says…
Arnav: Why lavanya what happened….
Lavanya: Arnav I don’t want to die…
Arnav looks at her with confused expressions…
Lavanya: Yes I don’t want to die.. I know arnav there are few people who want to kill you and your family…..
Arnav: Kya bakwas hai yeh lavanya…
Lavanya: I know its true I have heard khushi saying all this to someone….
Khushi: Lavanya what are you saying… Meine kab kaha and kise…
Lavanya: Don’t act so innocent what you thought haan ke tum bach jaogi no I will not marry arnav and then you will be her wife…
Khushi: Lavanya what about your child… Think about him… Kaise rakhogi use…
Lavanya: Kaisa child… I am not pregnant wo to bas meine arnav ko pane ke liye kaha tha but no I don’t want to die.......
Arnav smirks and lavanya realizes what she said…
Khushi looks at him with anger filled eyes and walked towards her….
Lavanya: Wo khushi actually….
But before she could complete her sentence khushi slaps her hard and says…
Khushi: I never thought that you can stoop so low lavanya…. You wanted to snatch my arnav from me.. My arnav….
Lavanya: Ohh come on khushi now don’t act as if you love him so much…. I have heard that you want to leave him as you too don’t want to die…. So why this acting now haan….
Khushi smiles and arnav and ananya comes to her… Ananya too slaps lavanya and says…
Ananya: It was our plan lavanya to trap you….. We just wanted to hear the truth from your mouth and to show khushi that how people take advantage of her goodness… Now before I do something more just get lost from here and I don’t want to see you near my son or my bahu or else it wont be good for you….
Lavanya left from their fuming and khushi said sorry to all…
Arnav comes and hugs khushi and says…
Arnav: To dekha your best friend…
Khushi: Arnav stop teasing me…
Arnav: Now atleast stop sacrificing your happiness and agar next time aisa kiya to…
Khushi hugged him tight and says…
Khushi: No I will never leave you…
Everyone clapped and arnav hugs khushi back….. 

1 comment: