Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny... Chapter 32


Khushi was still in his arms and they both were still lost in their eye locks…. Their hearts were beating at high speed and they both were trying to find out if they know the other person.. But answer was no than why they were feeling as if the other person is so special…
They came back to reality hearing the ring… Khushi broke the eye lock and stands properly and says..
Khushi: Thanks…
Arnav was still looking at her… He just said..
Arnav: Who are you….
Khushi: Wo mein…
She was about to answer but again his phone rang…
He looks at his cell and than again at khushi who was looking at him… He wanted to disconnect that call and talk to this girl but he cant as call was from home… He took the call and walked towards his cabin….
Khushi stands their looking at him feeling something strange inside her... She was still looking towards the stairs when abhinav comes to her…
Abhinav: Ms khushi right…
Khushi comes back from her thought and looks at him and nods her head and says..
Khushi: Yes…
Abhinav smiles and says..
Abhinav: Hello… I am Abhinav khurana…
Khushi smiles back and says..
Khushi: Ohh Mr khurana… I was looking for you only… So sir where I have to go… and what will be my work here…
Abhinav: First of all call me abhi as everyone calls me that and as you are working as ASR’s PA your cabin is right next to ASR’s cabin…. Come I will show you and also will make you meet ASR…. After all you will be working for him na…
Khushi nods and says..
Khushi: yeah… Lets go..
Here in arnav’s cabin… Arnav was still on the call.. He was talking to his mother and then aarav who was just making cute voices… Arnav was enjoying talking to him…. He was missing aarav a lot… He still didn’t understand the connection he feels for aarav…. Ananya than gives the phone to sheetal and says to talk to arnav….
Sheetal: Hey ASR hi….
Arnav: Hi sheetal… So how is my baby aarav…
Sheetal: He is fine ASR… We both are missing you…
Arnav: Awww I am also missing my baby a lot…
Sheetal gets hurt hearing this… Arnav not even mentioned her name once… He was only talking and asking about aarav… But she still smiled and said..
Sheetal: Arnav how is your work and when you will come back…
Arnav: Actually sheetal I think it will take a year to complete the deal but I will come their on the weekends to meet aarav…
Sheetal: Only aarav…
Arnav: No actually everyone aarav mom dad chacha chachi….
He said this and heard the knock on his cabin door….
Sheetal: ok… arnav wo
Arnav cuts her and says..
Arnav: Sheetal I will call you back… Loads of work.. Ok take care…
Saying this he cuts the call… and said..
Arnav: Come in…
Abhinav enters his cabin with khushi…..
Arnav was about to say something to abhinav but stops looking at khushi and khushi also stops at her place seeing arnav….
Both again gets lost into each other….
Abhinav: ASR she is khushi your new PA… and khushi meet ASR our boss owner of AR designs… Mr Arnav Singh Raizada….
Khushi who was still looking at arnav says..
Khushi: Arnav….
Arnav felt something hearing his name from her mouth…
Arnav thinks “Why I am feeling as if I know her… I have heard my name from her mouth before…”
Abhinav: Khushi… Call him ASR or sir… ok…
Khushi comes back and thinks “Why I am feeling this name so known to me… Is he related to my past…  No agar aisa hota to he would have recognized me”
She brushed her thoughts and says..
Khushi: I am sorry sir…
Arnav didn’t like her saying sir so he said….
Arnav: That’s ok khushi you can call me arnav… I am ok with that….
Khushi: No sir how can I call you arnav… Sir thik hai…
Arnav: Ok…..
Arnav: Ok… Good so I think abhi has shown you your cabin and work I hope you will enjoy working in AR… Abhi just give her all the details for the meeting and also tell her about tonight’s party ok… After all she will be inviting all our clients…
Abhinav: Yes ASR I will do that… Ok… I will leave now… Khushi do you want to ask anything to ASR…
Khushi: No abhi…
Abhinav: Ok.. Come lets go… I will tell you about the other things..
Khushi: Ok..
Saying this khushi and abhi left the cabin and arnav sits their thinking about this girl named khushi who he has met just few minutes before but he is feeling as if she is an integral part of his life why he don’t know that…
Abhinav then takes khushi to her cabin and says…
Abhi: Khushi tonight we have party for ASR’s welcome…. So as his PA you will have to be with him… and also you will be inviting every clients.. I will give you the list ok…
Khushi nods her head and says..
Khushi: Ok….
Abhi: And now just complete this work and in few minutes you will be attending a meeting with ASR…
Khushi: Ok..
Abhi: Good.. If you need any help than call me.. ok..
Saying this he left her cabin…
Khushi sits on his chair starting her first work of calling people… She was calling the people but her mind was thinking about arnav….His touch…. His eyes… His face.. His voice… She was confused that why she is thinking about a person whom she met just few minutes before…. She tried brushing away her thoughts but her heart was making her think about him every time and she ends up looking at him….
Here arnav too was feeling the same… He was also looking at khushi and was thinking about her but didn’t get any answer for this strange feeling… He then gets frustrated and calls home to ask ananya if she knows any person name khushi…  Its possible that he has met her in the past…  But than brushes his thoughts thinking if he has met khushi than khushi would have told him.. He has lost his memory not khushi… But then who is she… Why she is affecting me so much… uurrrggghhh why I am thinking about her.. I should think about sheetal.. She is going to be my wife…
He brushed his thoughts and tries to work but again khushi’s face came in front of him… He again gets frustrated and shuts his laptop…
Few hours passed and now they have to attend the meeting… Khushi gets up and went to conference room to arrange everything as said by abhi….
Meeting got started and everything went smoothly as arnav never mixes his personal life with professional life…Meeting was for almost 3 hours…
After meeting got over everyone left and now only arnav and khushi were in the meeting… He said..
Arnav: Khushi you can go now… But be on time for the party ok..
Khushi nods her head and left from their…
Arnav too left from their…
 After few hours…
Party was in full swing… Everyone was enjoying… Arnav was looking very smart in his three piece black colour suite… He was greeting everyone with a wine glass but he didn’t know why he was feeling that something is missing.. Suddenly wind started blowing and arnav closed his eyes feeling her…
Arnav: Khushi…
He opens his eyes and gets shock to hear khushi’s name from his mouth…
He then looks towards the door and their she was standing in red saree looking beautiful…
Arnav looks at her and gets lost in her beauty…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment