Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny.... Chapter 35


He walks out of the cabin and stops seeing khushi’s cabin… He looks at khushi who was looking at the laptop with tears and pain in her eyes… He felt like taking her in his arms and wiping that tears and pains… Still looking at khushi he said….
Arnav: Sheetal you go and sit in the car I will come in few minutes…
Sheetal: But ASR..
Arnav: I have to give few instructions to khushi…
Sheetal: Ok… She than takes aarav from his arms and walked downstairs and arnav knocks on khushi’s cabin door and enters the cabin….
Khushi comes out of her thought and looks at arnav and composes herself and smiles and gets up from her chair and says..
Khushi: Sir you still here… Do you need anything… By the way, congratz sir… Your fiancée is very beautiful and your son is very cute….
She said smiling widely trying to hide the lump form in her throat saying about sheetal….
Arnav looks at her and walks close to her and says…
Arnav: So you are happy that I have a fiancee….
Khushi: Yes sir why I will be sad.. I mean…
Her words stuck in her throat seeing arnav dangerously close to her…  His hot breathe falling on her lips… Arnav was leaning over her and she was leaning back supporting the table….
Arnav: Then why you cried khushi…
Arnav said looking into her eyes and trapping khushi in between his hands....
Khushi: wo I I di didn’t cry…
Arnav: Don’t lie khushi…
Arnav said towering more on her…
Khushi: I I am not lieing arnav…. I….. Khushi stops as she felt arnav hand caressing her cheek…. He runs the back of his palm over her cheek and khushi closes her eyes…. Her breathing became unusual..  He cups her cheeks and was about to capture her lips when khushi pushed him and arnav came back to his sense…
He looks at khushi and sees tears flowing from khushi’s eyes…..
Arnav: Khushi…
Khushi: Arnav why are you doing this? You have a baby, you are getting married to sheetal than why you are here with me and that day why you did that arnav….
Khushi asked with teary eyes… Arnav looks at her and thinks “Why I am doing this… even he didn’t know the answer he didn’t know why everytime his heart beats at unusual speed when he sees khushi. Why he loose his control seeing khushi… Khushi was right he was getting married to sheetal and he should be thinking about her than why he always ends up thinking about khushi whom he met yesterday…..”
Khushi: answer do arnav… Already there are lots of questions in my life for which I don’t have answers but I want answer to this question of mine….
Arnav: I I don’t know khushi… I
But before he could complete his sentence they heard the knock on the door and sheetal enters the cabin…. She walks to arnav and says..
Sheetal: Arnav lets go na maa has called so many times she so want to meet you and you know what she was saying that she will make us engage this weekend wow I am so excited…
But arnav was all the time looking at khushi and khushi at arnav… Sheetal sees this and snaps her fingers in front of arnav and arnav breaks the eyelock and says..
Arnav: Hmm chalo…
Sheetal thinks “Who is she why arnav always look her like that… I have to keep him away from this girl or else she will still him from me”…….
He walks out with sheetal and khushi sits on the chair with more tears…. “Ye kya ho raha hai DM mere saath”…..
She then calls abhi and says that she is not well and she wants to leave early so abhi gave her the permission and she too left the office….
Here arnav reached the RM… Journey was silent as arnav was lost in khushi’s thoughts and sheetal was thinking of a plan to keep arnav away from that girl and aarav was sleeping on her lap….
Arnav stops the car and comes out and opens the door for sheetal.. He takes aarav and sheetal got down to.. They walks towards their house and rings the bell… Ananya opens the door and smiles and hugs arnav…. Arnav too hugs her back and says..
Arnav: Maa you all
Ananya: Yes beta we all were missing you so thought of coming here and staying with you..
Arnav: Acha kiya maa I too was missing you and aarav…
Saying this he again hugs her mom…
Ananya caresses his hairs and says..
Ananya: Ok now go and get fresh… you know we have invited sheetal’s parents too… They will come by tomorrow and than on weekends you guys will be engaged ohh I am so happy….
Arnav just smiles and leave from their… Sheetal hugs ananya and says..
Sheetal: Maa I am so happy finally I will be becoming his wife and your bahu… I so want to soothe all the pain of arnav and aarav
Ananya breaks the hug and smiles at her and says..
Ananya: Go and rest….
On the other hand khushi comes to her house and rings the bell… Muskaan opens the door..
Muskaan: Khushi…
Khushi enters the house and says..
Khushi: Yeah dii I took half day as I was not feeling good…
Muskaan gets worried and says..
Muskaan: Why khushi what happened…
Khushi: Hmm nothing bas thoda headache I will rest for sometime..
Saying this she left for her room..
Muskaan: Something is wrong kal bhi khushi was looking little upset and today too she came back early sab thik hai na.. uska office.. I should talk to her….
Saying this she goes to her room and looks at khushi who was sitting on the bed hugging her knees digging her face…
Muskaan walks to her and puts her hand on her shoulder and says…
Muskaan: Khushi…
Khushi looks up and muskaan sees the tears… Muskaan sits beside her and says..
Khushi: Kya hua khushi… Tell me..
Khushi: Dii…. Wo I don’t know actually she then narrates everything to muskaan.. from the first fall to their kiss then today’s incident and sheetal aarav everything…
Khushi: dii I don’t know what is happening to me and what should I do..
Muskaan: you have fallen for him khushi….
Khushi gets shock to hear this…..
Here at RM…..
Sheetal enters ananya’s room and sees ananya sitting on the bed with a photo in her hand…  And she was crying looking at that photo…
Sheetal comes near her and ananya looks at her and keeps the photo aside and wipes her tears and says..
Ananya: Arey sheetal aao na… you need anything…
Sheetal: Maa kya hua…
Ananya: Nothing bas khushi ki yaad aarahi thi…
Sheetal than hugs ananya and says..
Sheetal: Maa I am their na just think that I am your khushi ok..
Ananya smiles and hugs her and says..
Ananya: Yeah right…. But thinks “nobody can takes khushi’s place sheetal pata nahi why DM did this with us”….
She then breaks the hug and says..
Ananya: so why you are here sheetal…
Sheetal: wo maa actually I wanted ASR to come with me for choosing our engagement ring…
Ananya: Bas than ask him na..
Sheetal pouts and says..
Sheetal: Maa I have asked him but he said he has some work…
Ananya: ohh don’t worry I will talk to him ok..
Sheetal than gets up and started walking when her eyes fell on the photo and she felt the urge to see who was khushi…
Sheetal: Maa can I see the photo.. I mean I have never seen khushi..
Ananya: Yeah sure beta tum photo dekho and I will go and talk to arnav..
Sheetal nods and ananya left from their…
Sheetal picks the frame from the bed and turns to see the photo and gets the biggest shock of his life…
Sheetal: Khushi…..
And frame falls from her hands…..
Here ananya enters the room and sees arnav sitting on the bed… She comes to him and says.
Ananya: Beta I want you to choose the ring for sheetal and
But she stops seeing arnav was lost in some other thoughts… She looks at him and puts her hand on his shoulder and arnav came back from his thoughts and looks at ananya…
Ananya: Arnav you ok..
Arnav: Maa wo I want to ask you something..
Ananya: Haan beta bolo na…
Arnav: Maa why I feel jealous after seeing her with some other guy… why I always loose my control when she is around me.. Why I always thinks about her.. Why my heart pains when I see tears in her eyes… why maa…
Ananya smiles and says..
Ananya: Because you are in love arnav… You love her…..
Arnav: I love her…. But maa I have met her just yesterday….
Ananya: what!!! You know sheetal since you were kid…
Arnav: sheetal...
Ananya: Yeah you were talking about sheetal na…
Arnav: No….
Ananya gets shock and says..
Ananya: Than…
Arnav: Khushi……
Ananya: KHUSHI!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment