Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny.... Chapter 36


 Khushi looks at muskaan with shock expressions… Muskaan smiles at her and says….
Muskaan: Yes khushi this is the truth you have fallen for him….
Khushi: But di we we have just met 2 days before and…
Muskaan cuts her sentence and says….
Muskaan: Pyaar days dekh kar nahi hota bas ho jata hai… Sometimes it takes only few seconds to fall in love where as sometimes it takes a whole life and you are lucky khushi….. She then cups khushi’s cheek and says…
Muskaan: Khushi just go and tell him what do you feel about him….
Khushi close her eyes and remembers their moments and than says..
Khushi: Hmmm shayad you are right diii may be this is love…. She than suddenly opens her eyes as she gets the image of sheetal and aarav…. Tears welled up in her eyes and muskaan gets worried seeing her like that…
Muskaan: Khushi kya hua….
Khushi: Dii but he engaged to someone and they have a baby….. I cant I cant dii how can I come in between them…
Muskaan: Khushi they are going to get engage not engaged ok and second thing are you sure that aarav is their child I mean its possible na k aarav arnav k akela ka beta ho.. May be arnav was marrid before and his wife has died or something…. Just think khushi agar aarav unka beta hota to why they would wait to get marry for a year and khushi you said na arnav kissed you and everything so that means he also love you khushi…. May be he is getting engage with sheetal for aarav or under family pressure…
Khushi: But diii…
Muskaan: Nahi khushi no buts… Just go and tell arnav what you feel for him…. And I am sure that he too loves you and he will say yes… But haan khushi remember one thing if you want arnav than you will have to accept aarav as your son too….
Khushi thinks about aarav and smiles and says..
Khushi: Dii I am ready for that… I don’t know why but when I touched him for the first time I felt as if I am touching my own son… I love him dii…
Muskaan: That’s a great thing, so tomorrow just go and tell arnav what do you feel isse pehle k der ho jaye ok….
Khushi nods and hugs muskaan and says..
Khushi: Thanks dii… You are the best… I love you… I don’t know about my real family but I am glad that I have you and raj jiju as my family now…..
Here in the RM….
Sheetal was looking at the broken frame with shock expressions…. After few minutes she picks up the frame and than says..
Sheetal: It means khu khushi is alive…. And she works for ASR as his PA… But why she didn’t say anyone that she is alive…. May be khushi is also suffering from memory loss…. Haan or kya reason hoga…. Now what should I do.. Should I tell maa about khushi…. Nahi sheetal yeh kya keh rahi hai tu…. If you will tell maa about khushi than you will loose your ASR again… You will loose this family and also aarav…. She thinks for sometime and than says…
Sheetal: No I will not let maa know that khushi is alive and she is in lucknow and I will also make sure that khushi leaves the job so that she is not around ASR… I have to do this for myself… Khushi was his past and I am his present… I am sorry khushi but shayad ab DM ko meri aur arnav ki Jodi manzoor hai…..
-----------------------
In arnav’s room…..
Ananya: Khushi!!!!!!!!!!
Arnav: Haan maa khushi…
Ananya: Who is she arnav and wo kaha mili tumhe…
She asked with little shock in her voice…
Arnav: Maa she is my PA she joined just two days before…
Ananya: ohhh ok… Whats her full name beta…
Arnav looks at ananya with confused expression thinking why she needs her surname…
Ananya notices this and says…
Ananya: Wo I just want to know aise hi…
Arnav: Khushi kapoor….
Ananya: Khushi kapoor...
Arnav: Yes…
Ananya than thinks “Means she is not our khushi… But who is she and arnav loves her”
Arnav: Maa you ok…
Ananya: Haan beta…. So you love her than sheetal…
Arnav: Maa I never loved sheetal she was always my friend… And I was marrying her for you but now I really love khushi maa and I want her….
Ananya: and what about her.. I mean khushi kya wo bhi…
Arnav: I don’t know but my heart says that she loves me too…
Ananya: I want to meet her beta…
Arnav: sach maa… I am so happy… Kal hi aap usse mil lena…  I am sure you will like her…
Saying this he hugs ananya…. But then breaks the hug and says…
Arnav: But maa sheetal…
Ananya: Don’t worry I will talk to her… She will be hurt but than its better to ger hurt rather than ruining your life….
She then thinks “Beta DM has already taken your love away from you and now when you are in love again I want you to get your love and be happy and kitna bada co incidence hai that you are again in love with a girl named khushi…..”
Arnav: Maa kya hua what are you thinking…
Ananya: Hmmm nothing…. Gn…. Tomorrow we will meet your love and my future bahu ok…
Arnav smiles and nods his head…..
Ananya left his room and than walks towards sheetal’s room to have a talk with her…  She knocks on the door and sheetal opens the door…. She smiles looking at ananya and says..
Sheetal: Arey maa aap come…
Ananya enters her room…..
Ananya: Sheetal I want to talk to you… Wo..
Sheetal: Maa acha hua aap aagaye… I was coming to your room only.. I too wanted to talk to you... Wo Khushi….
Ananya gets shock hearing khushi’s name from her mouth…
Ananya: Khushi…
Sheetal: Maa not our khushi.. Actually there is a girl named khushi in ASR’s office.. She is his PA… Actually maa her intentions her not good….
Ananya: What do you mean sheetal…
Sheetal: Actually maa aaj jab mein ASR se milne gayi tab I have met her… I liked her in the first meet itself as she was a very sweet and bubbly girl…. So when ASR went for his meeting I thought of spending time with her but you know maa when I reached her cabin she was on call I don’t know with whom but what I heard made me shock… She said that she has almost completed in her task of making ASR fall for her… Bas kuch din aur and then ASR will be in love with me head over heels…. Fir hum jo chahe usse kar wa sakte… Uski saari property will be ours….
Ananya gets shock hearing this….
Ananya: Sheeta ye tum..
Sheetal: I know maa its hard to believe but this is the truth… I felt bad that ASR is falling for her…. But you know maa I would have allowed him to go if she was a good girl but she is a cheater maa and I am really concerned for ASR and aarav…. And I thought of talking to ASR but maa I know he will not believe me as he will think that I am trying to fill his ears against that girl but maa aap to aise nahi sochogi na…
Ananya: Nahi sheetal…. Lekin we have to tell ASR the truth na…
Sheetal: Nahi maa he will not believe us… But don’t worry I will handle her… I will not allow her to play with his feelings and to cheat my family… But maa you just make sure that arnav should not reach ASR tomorrow before noon…..
Ananya: Don’t worry I am with you in this… Arnav told me about his love for her and you know I came here to tell you that arnav love khushi but now when I know the truth I really don’t want that cheater in my son’s life… You go ahead with your plan and than I will make sure that arnav agrees for the marriage with you only…
Saying this ananya left from them and sheetal smiles and then thinks how she has heard arnav and ananya’s talk about ASR being in love with khushi… She was walking out of ananya’s room towards her room when she heard khushi from arnav’s mouth so she stops and heard everything and was very angry so she made this plan and she was successful… Now time for plan B tomorrow with khushi…..
Next morning….
Khushi wakes up early and got ready smiling all the time… She was very happy today as she was going to tell arnav about her feelings…. She walks out of her room hugs muskaan and than walks out of the house for office….
Here in RM arnav too wakes up early he was very happy today….  He got ready and went to ananya’s room to see if she is ready or not… He knocks the door and ananya opens the door… She then says…
Ananya: Beta I am ready but before going to AR I have some work we will finish that work and than we will go to AR ok….
Arnav nods…. But he was upset with this new appointment….
Here khushi reaches AR and went directly to Arnav’s cabin without knocking on the door…
Khushi: I want to talk to you arnav…
But gets shock seeing the person on the chair…
Khushi: Sheetal….
Sheetal: Yes Sheetal… Come have a seat waise bhi I wanted to talk to you…
Khushi walks towards her and sits and says..
Khushi: Aapko mujhse…
Sheetal: Yeah I want to talk to you about arnav….
Khushi: Arnav…
Sheetal: Haan what do you think about yourself haan that you will snatch my arnav from me…. Arnav is mine only mine… Kaisi aurat ho tum… You are trying to break the house of another girl… You know that me and arnav have a child but still you are hell bent on attracting arnav towards you…. Tumhe dekh ke koi bolega nahi k tum itni shaatir ladki ho… You thought that arnav is smart rich to q na use fasaya jaye…. Engage hai to kya hua.. I will attract him towards me after all I have a sexy body… But let me tell you khushi that you will never be successful.. He loves me a lot bas kuch time k liye wo behak gaya tha.. But now he is again with me… And that’s the reason I am here… He wants you to resign this job and leave this office forever… He don’t want to see your face… He said that he will come to office only when you are gone….
Khushi was in tears hearing everything… Her dreams were broken into million pieces with her heart…
Sheetal looks at her and says..
Sheetal: Stop acting khushi…. Tum jaise bohat ladki dekhi hai meine… Yeh raha resignation letter I have typed on your behalf… Just sign it and leave agar thodi bhi sharam baki hai tumme….
Khushi gulps down her tears and signs the resignation letter and runs from their taking her belongings…. Sheetal too walks out submitting the resignation to receptionist and bribing her to tell lie in front of arnav….
After sometime arnav comes to office with ananya…. He was smiling all the way… He enters and than takes ananya directly to khushi’s cabin but he didn’t find her… He then makes ananya sits in his cabin and walks towards the receptionist to ask about khushi and she told what she was asked to say by sheetal… “Sir wo khushi left the job… She has given her resignation letter and this letter for you…” She gives him the resignation letter and other letter… He takes them from the receptionist… and opens them… He started reading khushi’s letter…
“Arnav I am leaving this job and you forever… I am sorry… I wanted your money and so I was making you fall for me but than I realized my mistake when I truly fall in love with someone… I am going with him for forever and I didn’t want to face you isliye I am leaving this letter hope you will forgive me someday…”
Arnav crushes the letter in his hands and walks back to his cabin and hugs ananya tight…
Arnav: Maa….
Ananya: Arnav kya hua and where is khushi….
Arnav: Maa she she left maa and all that was just pretence from her side…. Maa she love someone else….
Ananya: Arnav what are you saying…
Arnav then shows ananya khushi’s letter and ananya thanks sheetal in her mind…. She than cups arnav’s cheeks and says..
Ananya: Its good beta k uski asliyat tumhe jaldhi pata chal gayi… I think she was not made for you…. Forget her beta… And start your life with sheetal she really loves you and will keep you happy…
Arnav: Maa…
Ananya: Dekho I listen to you right… I was ready for this relation but khushi cheated… Now you listen to me and please move on in your life with sheetal….
Arnav nods his head and hugs ananya crying bitterly on her shoulder… Ananya felt bad but then she thinks that it good ke abhi hi asliyat samne aagayi…
Here khushi comes to her house crying badly….. She knocks on the door and muskaan opens the door.. She hugs muskaan still crying… Muskaan gets worried.. She takes her inside and close the door and caresses her back calming her saying…
Muskaan: Sshhh khushi kya hua.. Tell me kya hua…
Khushi breaks the hug and says..
Khushi: dii she then tell her everything what sheetal said and how she said that letter as per arnav’s wish…
Muskaan gets shock hearing this…
Muskaan: Khushi…
Khushi: Haan dii… He said that he didn’t want to see me now.. He is sorry for everything and he loves sheetal…
Muskaan: Khushi tumne arnav se baat ki..
Khushi: No dii he didn’t want to see my face… Let it be dii I I loved the wrong person jane do…
Muskaan: But khushi…
Khushi: No dii I was coming in between them… And now when I know that they love each other and aarav is their child I don’t want to be the reason for their separation…. Saying this she goes to her room…
Muskaan looks at her and says..
Muskaan:  DM please do something and give her all the happiness which she has lost… I cant see her like this… First her memory and now her love… She don’t even know about her family… Please kuch kijiye….
Here ananya calls sheetal’s parents and fixes the engagement for the next day as she didn’t want to delay that further…. Sheetal was happy that finally she will be officially engage with arnav…  and she has kicked khushi out of his life forever… She said sorry to khushi mentally….
On the other hand khushi decided to go and search some other job… They told the truth to raj… Raj wanted to go and talk to arnav but khushi stops him and said that please forget everything….. He agrees and then talked with few of his friends and arranges another job for khushi…. He told her to meet them tomorrow…. Khushi nodded and thanks him….
Next day…
People of RM were busy in decorating their house for arnav’s engagement which was in the evening…. Arnav was sitting with everyone in the living room with aarav in his arms and everyone were teasing him but he was just smiling as his mind was thinking about khushi… He was hurt thinking how can khushi could do like this….
Khushi got up in the morning and got ready for leaving for the new job… She hugs muskaan and then left with raj…..
After few minutes muskaan gets the call from the hospital saying that his husband and a girl has suffered from an accident and they are admitted to XYZ hospital… Muskaan panicks and runs to the hospital but sighs as Raj escaped the accident with minor injuries but khushi had injury on her head so she was unconscious and doctor asked them to pray for her as there are chances of her for slipping into coma… Muskaan gets worried and started praying… After sometime khushi stirred in her sleep and everyone gets happy thinking she is waking up… She started getting pictures of car, arnav, arnav kissing her and than truck coming and BANG!!!!!
She opens her eyes shouting for arnav…. Muskaan and raj comes to her side and she looks around and says…
Khushi : Arnav.. How is arnav…
Muskaan: Khushi…
Khushi than looks at muskaan and reality dawn upon her…She remembers that she had lost her memory and she was living with muskaan and raj and than she remembers sheetal and her talks and than aarav… She gets up and says..
Khushi: Mujhe arnav k paas jana hai….
Muskaan: Khushi… Kya keh rahi ho tum.
Khushi: Dii arnav is my husband…
Muskaan gets shock to hear this…
Khushi: Dii ye sach hai mujhe sab yaad aa gaya hai… he is my husband and aarav is my son… I have to go warna wo sheetal…
Muskaan: But khushi you are still not fit..
Khushi: I don’t care dii…
Saying this she gets up and runs out before doctor or any other person comes to stop her…. Here arnav started getting ready for the engagement with the heavy heart…. Khushi reaches AR and asks abhi about arnav.. He tells her that he is at home as he is getting engage today.. She asked for the address and abhi gave her.. He then tried to ask her about her resignation but khushi left from their.....
Here arnav walks down and comes and stands in front of sheetal. Sheetal smiles and at arnav and arnav too fakes the smile… Than ananya said..
Ananya: Chalo now time to exchange the rings… She then removes the ring and gives it to arnav…
Arnav takes the ring and sheetal puts her hand forward and arnav closes his eyes.. He takes a deep breath and was about to slid the ring in her finger when suddenly he stops hearing a loud voice…
“ARNAVVVV”…..
Khushi rushed towards arnav and hugs him tight making everyone shock including sheetal…….

No comments:

Post a Comment