Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny.... Chapter 37


Ananya: KHUSHI!!!!!!
Arnav was shocked to see khushi in his arms and also to hear khushi from her mother’s mouth… He was thinking how she knows about khushi…. He was still in his thoughts when khushi breaks the hug and says…
Khushi: I I am so happy to be with you again arnav… I thought I have lost you…
Arnav looked at her with confused expressions and was about to ask something when ananya comes to them and says…
Ananya: Khushi tum zinda ho… Khushi where were you and why you never called….
Khushi: Maa mein….
But arnav cuts her and says…
Arnav: Maa you know her…. Maa she she is the same khushi who cheated me…
Khushi: No arnav.. wo.
Arnav: Bas khushi ab aur jhut nahi I have read your letter and now I will not fall in your trap…. Just get lost from here…. I don’t want to see your face….
Khushi: Arnav atleast listen to me…
Arnav was about to say something when ananya cuts him and says..
Ananya: Arnav let her speak and I know meri khushi kabhi wrong nahi ho sakti…
Khushi smiles and says..
Khushi: Thank you maa….
She then looks around and sees sheetal standing their with fear on her face… Fear of her true colours coming in front of everyone... She fumes looking at her and then walks towards her and slaps her hard on her right cheek… Sheetal touches her cheek and looks at khushi fuming…. Everyone gets shock… Khushi was about to slap her again when arnav stops her and says…
Arnav: What the hell khushi…. What are you doing… How dare you to slap her… Who are you….
Khushi: I have all the rights to slap the women who tries to snatch away my husband from me arnav…..
Arnav gets shock hearing this…
Arnav: Husband… Khushi are you in your senses….. What are you saying…
Khushi: Wahi so sach hai arnav…
She says looking into his eyes….
Arnav too looks at her but then breaks the eye lock and says….
Arnav: Khushi….. Ab kaunsi new story…
Khushi: This is not a story arnav… I am your wife…. Yakeen nahi aata to ask maa…. She then looks at ananya and says…
Khushi: Maa …
Ananya walks to arnav and nods her head and says…
Ananya: She is telling the truth arnav she is your wife…
Arnav gets shock hearing this… Khushi my wife.. Kaise and why I didn’t know about this and why khushi didn’t tell me this before….
He then looks at ananya and says..
Arnav: Maa what are you saying.. If she is my wife why you didn’t tell me before… And why you wanted me to marry sheetal..
Ananya: Beta actually you both met with an accident on aarav’s birthday and we found only you… khushi ka kuch pata nahi tha…. Doctors were operating you when we got the news that car was burnt and khushi was nowhere near the accident spot so she was declared dead…. We were broken… And I thought jab we are not able to bear this news how my arnav will bear this…. He loves his khushi more than his life… I was thinking about to break this news in front of you but when you gain your conscious you didn’t remember past three years of your life … I became happy I thought may be DM too didn’t want to see you suffering so I decided to hide the truth of you being married to khushi… Mujhe maaf kardo I just hide that because I didn’t want to see you in pain…..
Arnav was in tears hearing this…. He then looks at khushi and says..
Arnav: Khushi why you didn’t say anything when you joined AR designs…. You knew that I am your husband right...
Ananya: Haan khushi why you didn’t came… where were you all these days…
Khushi: Arnav mujhe nahi pata tha... I too lost my memory…. Arnav atleast you remember about your family but mujhe to wo bhi yaad nahi tha…. She then tells them how she woke up at muskaan’s place and then how she didn’t remember anything and then muskaan and raj deciding to make her a part of their family… They come to lucknow and khushi joining AR…..
Arnav: Fir wo letter….
Khushi then looks at sheetal and says..
Khushi: That’s what I was trying to say arnav k wo letter was not written by me… Sheetal wrote that letter…. She met me yesterday in office.. She told me that you love her and she is aarav’s mother…….. She told them everything what sheetal told her… Everyone gets shock and looks at sheetal with anger filled expressions…. Khushi then continue…
Khushi: Bas yahi sochkar k I am breaking someone’s home I thought of leaving that job… I signed on the resignation letter and then ask raj jiju to search a new job for me… Today in the morning we were going for the interview when we met with an accident and when I woke up I got my memory back… And I came here….
Ananya hugs khushi and says..
Ananya: Khushi I I am so sorry I should have met you to yeh sab nahi hota.. I believed this bitch and see… She then breaks the hug and walks towards sheetal and slaps her hard and says…..
Ananya: I never thought that you will be so cheap… you knew right that khushi is alive but you still kept us in dark and when you came to know that arnav loves khushi you cooked up stories…. I will never forgive myself for keeping you in my house…. Get lost….
Sheetal: Maa…
Ananya: I said Get out… I don’t want to hear anything….
Sheetal started walking out when arnav stops her…
Arnav: Wait sheetal…
Sheetal smiles thinking arnav is stopping her from going… She stops and turns to look at arnav….
Arnav walks towards her and looks at her with angry eyes and says…
Arnav slaps sheetal and says..
Arnav: This slap was from aarav for keeping him away from his mother… I will never forgive you sheetal… And now just leave this city and country or else I will make sure k tum tumhare aagey ki life jail mein spend karogi….
Sheetal walks out of the place fuming….. 
Everyone smiles and thanks DM for giving their happiness their khushi back in their life… Khushi than walks to aarav who was in manorama’s hand and takes him from her.. Aarav too smiles and happily goes in her arms as he was missing his mother a lot…
Everyone left from their as they wanted them to spend some time alone….
Khushi started kissing aarav saying….
Khushi: Baby mama missed you a lot….. Mama is so sorry jisne aapko pehchana nahi…. She then again kiss him and than walks to arnav and says..
Khushi: You know when I saw him in the office I felt as if I know him and he is part of me… I felt so good holding him in my arms…. And now I am so happy that I am again with my family…..
Arnav then hugged khushi from her back and rested his chin on her shoulder and caresses aarav’s cheeks and says….
Arnav: You know khushi whenever I use to see aarav I use to think the same that he is my real son… I always use to think that why I am so attach to this boy….  And one more thing Khushi I don’t know what is our past as I really don’t remember anything but I know that I love you…. I love you a lot.. From the time I have seen you I fell in love may be because you were their in my heart…..  I love you khushi……
Khushi turns around and hugs him back sandwiching aarav and says…
Khushi: Arnav I love you too arnav and your heart remembers me bas yeh bohat hai.…
Khushi then breaks the hug…..
Arnav then bends down and picks khushi in his arms with aarav and walked to his room…. Khushi blushes feeling arnav after such a long time…………….

No comments:

Post a Comment