Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Second Love Becomes Life.. Chapter 10


Chapter 10
Dhruv breaks the hug and says "I am sorry khushi pata nahi meine tumhe kya kya keh diya…. I am really sorry… Agar hum pati patni nahi ban sake to kya hua we can still be great friend's hain na….. Khushi looks at him and just nods her head…. Dhruv smiles at her and leaves the room…..
Arnav comes near khushi and sits on the bed with her…… Muskaan was still sleeping peacefully on the bed….. Arnav wraps his arms around khushi's waist and says "So the problem is solved khushi now dhruv knows about us and he don't have any problem with our relationship…. I really hope ke use bhi jaldhi ek achi si ladki se pyaar ho jaye"….
Khushi: Hmmm…. But arnavji don't you think that dhruv has accepted our marriage so easily… I mean he loves me a lot arnavji and he was hell lot possessive about me and he accepted me with someone else so easily…. I am really unable to digest this fact arnavji….
Arnav: Khushi….. He loves you a lot isliye he accepted this fact so easily…. Jab hum kisise pyaar karte hai to unki happiness humhe jyada matter karti hai and now he knows very well that tum sirf mere saath hi khushi rahogi… Ok now don't think so much about it… Go and get ready before muskaan wakes up….
Khushi: Hmmm she then looks at arnav and hugs him tight…..
Arnav: Khushi….
Khushi: Arnavji I don't know why but mujhe bohat dar lag raha hai…. And she tightens her grip around him…
Arnav: Dar kaisa, kis chiz ka you should be happy that dhruv has accepted our relationship… So now why are you scared….
Khushi: I don't know arnavji but my heart is saying that something is not good…. Something is going to happen…
Arnav: No khushi… Actually your heart is not ready to accept that sab itne ache se thik ho gaya sometimes it happens isliye you are scared and don't worry I am there for you and muskaan…. I promise chahe kuch bhi ho jaye mein I will never leave you both….
Khushi: Hmmm she moves into him more and stays like that for some time….. and thinks aap kuch bhi kaho arnavji but my heart is never wrong… Jab dhruv ka accident hua that time also I was feeling that something is going to happen and now also I am having the same feeling…. DM rakhsha karna arnavji ki mein inhe kho nahi sakti….
Here arnav thinks pata nahi aaj khushi ko kya ho gaya hai she should be happy but why is she behaving like this……. After sometime he breaks the hug and kisses khushi on cheeks and says go and get ready or we will be late for breakfast…
Khushi nods her head and moves for shower…. After taking shower she remembers that in all her tension she forgot to take her clothes leave clothes she even forgot to take bathrobe with her…..
Khushi: Ohhh no now what I will do… Arnavji se kahu nahi nahi how can I ask him to give me my towel or bathrobe…. But mein yaha aise bhi to nahi reh sakti na and my night clothes wo bhi I have put them in the machine ab…. She then slowly opens the bathroom door a little and says….
Khushi: Arnavji…. Arnavji….
Arnav who was playing with sleeping muskaan hears her voice and looks towards the bathroom door… He can see her wet hair covering her face and shoulders which were naked…. He looks at her and says…
Arnav: Kya hua…
Khushi: Wo arnavji I forgot to take my towel and dress will you please….
Arnav: Ohh ok… He moves to the closet removes towel and moves towards the bathroom door and gives her the towel…. Khushi took the towel and close the door… She wipes her body and wraps the towel around her and again opens the door for clothes and says Arnavji my clothes……
Arnav moves to the closet and removes a black saree with matching blouse and inner skirt and inner wares… But then he thought of playing with khushi…
Arnav: Khushi do you want only your clothes or something else too…
Khushi: Hmmm wo she was too shy hearing this from him… So she didn't say a word….
Arnav: Ok I think you just need your clothes…. He closed the wardrobe and start moving towards khushi when she said…
Khushi: No….
Arnav: What you don't want your clothes…
Khushi: No I mean I want…. But I want something else too…
Arnav smirks hearing this and says acha what do you want khushi hmmm tell me….
Khushi blushes after getting the meaning of what she said just…. "Wo humare matlab wo nahi tha"….
Arnav comes near the door and says…
Arnav: Fir kya matlab tha What else do you need khushi…
Khushi: Wo arnavji humhe wo… She was too shy to ask him about her inner wares…. Kuch nahi just give my clothes…. She extended her hand to take the clothes and arnav without thinking holds her hand and pulls her out of the bathroom in such a way that her body crushed on his….. Without wasting any time arnav wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her more close…..
Khushi: Arnavji aap yeh kya…… but before she could complete her sentence she feels arnav's lips on hers…. Arnav started trailing his tongue all over her lips tasting them… Khushi closed her eyes... Her hands move towards his neck and she wraps them around and pulled him closer…. Arnav then took her lower lips in his mouth and starts sucking…. Then khushi too did the same…. He then bites her lower lip for entering her mouth…. She gave him access and he enters her mouth…. His tongue was exploring each and every corner of her mouth tasting them…. He then starts sucking her tongue…. After sometime they broke their kiss for some air...
Arnav looks at her.. Her eyes were closed and lips were swollen by his assault…. Her hair was wet and was spread all over her bare shoulders and water was dripping from them which was making her look sexier... Arnav pulls her closer and her front touches her chest…. He knew she was not wearing anything inside that towel which made him more turn on…. He leaned down and bites on her neck…. Khushi shivered with his action and tug her hands in his hair and pulls him close…. Arnav then licks his bite mark to soothe her pain… He then moves to her ears and bites her their and says "Khushi you are the most sexiest and beautiful women of the world"…. I am so lucky to have you in my life……. Khushi blushes hearing this…. He was kissing her all over her face, neck and bare shoulder and khushi was moaning in pain and pleasure…. Arnav was marking her as his and khushi was liking this…. Arnav then picks her up and puts her on the bed and removes his t.shirt…. He then get on top of her…. He put his face in between and her cleavage and rubs her stubble their… Khushi was feeling ticklish but she was liking that feeling…. His hands now moved to her bosom and he cups them over the towel and khushi moaned…. He wanted to feel them without any cover so he started sliding the towel down when suddenly muskaan starts crying…. She wakes up few minutes before when arnav and khushi were busy in their acts….
Arnav stopped his action and looked at khushi who was all red due to their act…. He whispered in her ears "We will continue this tonight I will mark you as mine forever" and he gets up her and takes muskaan in his arms and tries to make her calm…
Khushi too gets up and runs to bathroom to get ready… She comes out after sometime and says…
Khushi: Arnavji you go and get ready I think muskaan is hungry I will feed him…
Arnav gives muskaan to her and says hmmm that's why she didn't allow me….
Khushi: What!!!!
Arnav smiles and says nothing you feed her I will get ready and moves to bathroom….
After sometime muskaan slept after having milk and then both arnav and khushi come downstairs for breakfast… They told everyone about their talk with dhruv and also that he has accepted their relationship… All were happy earring this and dhruv was also smiling with them….
After breakfast arnav left for the office and khushi was in their room reading a novel when dhruv comes…. He knocks on the door…
Khushi: Come in…
Dhruv enters the room….
Khushi looks at him and says…
Khushi: Are dhruv tum yaha do you need anything…
Dhruv: Wo actually khushi… Haan I mean I need your help…
Khushi: Haan bolo na….
Dhruv: Khushi you know na I was planning to start my hotel business before that accident remember I have told you…
Khushi: Yes…
Dhruv: To bas I need you advice regarding room's interiors I mean I want my hotel to be best in Delhi so I want to see some rooms and then give me ideas for my hotel… I know we can check all that on the website but I would like to go their personally taki hum ache se dekh paaye…
Khushi: you mean humhe hotels mein ja kar rooms dekhne hoge…
Dhruv: Yes and don't worry it wont take much time please khushi atleast you can do this for me…
Khushi: Ok… Let me tell arnavji about it…
Dhruv: Hey bhai se meine permission le li hai tum chalo we are getting late if you want tum raaste mein call kar lena…
Khushi: Ok…
They move out of RM… Dhruv kept her busy by his talks related to business… They reached the hotel… Hotel was of dhruv's friend… He asked her about the rooms and then his friend ask a waiter to accompany and show them rooms they want to see… They then moves towards the rooms… They were looking at the rooms… They have seen all room types and now only honeymoon suite was remaining… They entered their and were looking the room They were standing near the bed and talking…. Suddenly dhruv lost his balance and as he was standing beside khushi he falls on the bed taking her….
He gets up and pulls her which was a little rough and this made khushi land on his chest…
Dhruv: I am so sorry khushi I don't know how I lost my balance….
Khushi pulls herself from him and says "Its ok dhruv I think we should leave now"…
Dhruv: Hmmm come lets go…. And he smiles looking at the waiter….
Here at AR…..
One of the employee comes to arnav and says "Sir ye aapke liye"….
Arnav sees a packet having his name on it…
Arnav: Ye kya hai and kisne bheja hoga…
He opens the packet and gets shocked………..

No comments:

Post a Comment