Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Second Love Becomes Life... Chapter 12


Chapter 12
Same night somewhere in the RM…..
Dhruv: Tum kya kar rahi ho why you have not done your work yet… Jis kaam ke liye tum India aayi ho when are you going to do that….
Girl: I have tried but he was successful in making her believe that as accident…
Dhruv: So you should try something more but no you are just sitting here and chilling yourself… don't forget why you are here or else….
Girl: Or else what…. I am not your servant I am here for helping you to get back your love and also mine….
Dhruv: But you are not doing anything… You know what you are useless…
Girl: Ohh really and what about you haan kya hua us packet ka I don't think he is going to trust that pictures….
Dhruv: I know but its just a seed of misunderstanding… He will atleast feel that khushi has not told him about her hotel visit with me… But what you have done nothing… Do something dear or you will loose him forever lavanya…
Lavanya: I will dhruv I will not let that khushi take my arnav… I know in what situation they got married and I was silent at that time because I knew you were alive and you will come back once your work is over but I never knew that they both will fell in love and….. Wo to acha hua you came to know about that and you asked me to come back to India…
Dhruv: Hmmm I came to know that day when khushi has given birth to my baby and I thought of seeing my baby but what I saw their was just…. He was kissing my khushi… My khushi lavanya how could he and then I thought of calling you for breaking their relation and also it was 10 months and my work was also over so I made a come back hoping that I will get khushi back but no they………
Lavanya: want to stay with each other haina this things hurts me too dhruv but we will make sure that they will get separate soon… I have a plan… agar hum arnav ko khushi k khilaf nahi kar sakte to kya hua we will do vice a versa…
Dhruv: You mean we will make khushi believe that arnav is cheating on him…
Lavanya: Yes and for that I have a plan…. She then tells something in dhruv's ears and he gives her a wicked smile….
Dhruv: Ok then khushi ko waha lane ki responsibility meri but remember plan should be successful..
Lavanya:  It wil be dhruv trust me…. Ok now lets go to sleep we have to put this plan into action tomorrow…. They both get back to their rooms…
Next morning,
Khushi wakes up and was about to get up when she felt his hands on her waist and then she remembers how both slept in each other's arms last night… She started making patterns on his chest with her index finger and kissed him on his chest… Arnav too wakes up feeling ticklish… and tightens his grip around her and says….
Arnav: Khushi kya hua so desperate haan…
Khushi hits him on his chest playfully….
Arnav puts his finger on her chin and raises her face and leaned to kiss her…. But khushi moves back and says..
Khushi: Arnavji I have not brushed yet…
Arnav: its ok I will taste you like this only with that he pulls her into a kiss…. After sometime they break the kiss and looks at each other… Khushi you wanted me to mark you as mine haina…
Khushi nods her head in yes….
Arnav: I will… Tonight we will be one forever…. Be ready for tonight…
Khushi blushed and hugs him tight….
After sometime they both had their shower and moves downstairs for breakfast… Dhruv and lavanya were already sitting their… They both give fake smile to both of them and all starts to have breakfast when lavanya spoke…
Lavanya: ASR are you free today…
Arnav: Why lavanya? I mean do you have any work….
Lavanya: Yes ASR actually I wanted to go and check my old house here so if you are free please drop me their na and then you can go to your office and then pick me up while going home…
Arnav: Ok no problem….
Khushi didn't like arnav going with lavanya but then she thinks if she can help dhruv arnav can help laa and she is his childhood friend…
Lavanya: Thanks ASR and she smiles looking at dhruv….
After that they both left from their… Arnav drops lavanya to her house and tells her to be ready by 6 in the evening as he will be coming to pick her up… Lavanya nods her head….
Here in the RM dhruv comes to khushi and says….
Dhruv: Khushi today there is a meeting related to hotel with the designer…. I mean room designer so please tum aa sakti ho kya…
Khushi: hmmm ok….
Dhruv: And please don't tell anything to bhai you know na about surprise…
Khushi: Hmmm I know you don't worry…. Your surprise will not get ruin… Kab nikalna hai…
Dhruv: Meeting is in the evening so we will go by 4 and will come by 7 don't worry we will come home before bhai ok…
Khushi just nods her head….
In the evening...
Dhruv: Khushi chale…
Khushi: Hmmm.. They move for the meeting… Their meeting continued for 1 hour and after that they were moving back when suddenly dhruv stopped….
Dhruv: Khushi wo bhai ki car hai na…
Khushi looks at the car which was parked near the small bunglow their…
Khushi: Hmmm but arnavji yaha…
Dhruv: May be lavanya's house is this and he is here to pick her up… What a co incidence na… Chalo khushi we will give them surprise and then we all will go together….
Khushi: hmmm ok… Then they move towards the house and after reaching towards the door khushi was about to ring the bell when dhruv hold her hand….
Dhruv: Khushi we are giving them surprise lets go directly I mean Lets see if door is open so that we can surprise them and he opens the door and khushi gets shocked…..
Arnav was shirtless and lavanya was in very short dress and she was lying on top of arnav…… Her lips were touching his bare chest and arnav's hand were on her waist….

No comments:

Post a Comment