Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Second Love Becomes Life... chapter 13


Chapter 13
Khushi: Arnavji….
Arnav looks towards khushi and gets shocked to see her…. He gets up with lavanya wears his shirt and moves towards khushi…
Arnav: Khushi tumne jo kuch bhi abhi…… Khushi cuts him and says…
Khushi: Bas arnavji bas….how many more lies you will say haan…. Tell me…. Few days before I have seen you in the same position with her and at that time you told me that it was just an accident and I believed you arnavji because I thought that my arnavji can never betray me or my trust but no I was wrong accident ek baar hota hai baar baar nahi arnavji….
She then goes near him and hold his collar and says….
Khushi: Why arnavji why you have done this to me… Why you cheated on me arnavji why…. I loved you arnavji you were my life but what you did arnavji you broke all my trust… Agar aap lavanya se hi pyaar karte the to why you married me… Why arnavji tell me why….
Here dhruv and lavanya looked at each other having wicked smile on their face…
Lavanya: Khushi tum galat samaj rahi ho…. It was really an accident…
Khushi looks at her and says bas lavanya aur kitne jhoot bologe tum bhi…. She then turns towards arnav and says arnavji I never thought you will do this to me… For you I hurt dhruv… Dhruv who loves me more than his life aapke liye I hurt him and you what you did you betray me cheated on me how could you arnavji….
Arnav: Khushi please you are thinking wrong about this all thing please just listen to me once… Please….
But khushi didn't hear a single word and left from their crying….. Lavanya comes near arnav and puts her hands on his shoulder and says…
Lavanya: ASR I am sorry its all my fault… I should have not called you here…. I am really sorry because of me khushi is thinking like this please I am really sorry…..
Arnav: Lav its not your fault… We know that it was an accident but khushi… she is my wife she says that she loves me but she doesn't trust me…. And ek rishta bina trust ke pura nahi ho sakta…. I think khushi should understand this….
Dhruv please do me a favor just take lav with you to RM….
Dhruv: But bhai aap…. I mean are you alright…
Arnav: Please dhruv I am ok….Its just I want to live alone for sometime please take lav home… I will come home soon…. Saying this he goes towards the car and drives away from their….
Dhruv: Waah Lav finally we have succeeded in our plan…. I knew that bhai will trust khushi but khushi will not trust him afterall seeing your husband in such a position who will trust haan… Wow lavanya but how you manage to get in that position… I mean bhai shirtless and all….
Lavanya: Ohhh that it was very easy actually….
Flashback:
Arnav comes to pick lavanya and he rings the door bell but nobody opens the door so he decided to peep in and he turn the knob of the door and finds the door open… He moves inside and SPLASH!!!!! Lavanya puts the bucket full of water on him….
Lavanya: Ohh I am so sorry ASR actually I was cleaning the house and tum aise achanak aagaye…. I was just….. I am so sorry I spoiled your suite….
Arnav: Its ok lavanya…. It was just by mistake na its ok but the thing ab hum ghar kaise jayga…
Lavanya: ASR just give me your shirt and coat I will dry them in the machine and will iron it so that you can wear it as soon as possible till then I will give you towel…
Arnav: Hmmm ok… He removes his shirt and coat and gives to lavanya and she hands over towel to him… She dries his clothes and brings it back… When she received message from dhruv that they are outside… Their was water all over the living room so she moves towards arnav and slips on the water by herself and falls on the ground taking him with her…..
Flashback ends…..
Dhruv: Wow Lavanya I must say your plan was just awesome… I loved it… Finally we are successful in our plan….. Now come lets go to RM and then we will think about our next step….
Lavanya: Hmmm…. They moved from their….
Khushi was standing near a temple when a man comes and hugs her from behind…. Khushi smiles and turns around and hugs him back and says " I am so sorry… I am so sorry….. I was so rude with you…. I am so sorry arnavji…..
 Arnav caresses her back and says…
Arnav: Ssshhh its ok khushi but it was necessary to make them believe that you misunderstood me and let them think that their plan is successful….
Khushi: arnavji I still cant believe that dhruv can do such things… He stooped so low arnavji only to separate us…. How could he do that arnavji…..
Arnav: Hmmm vishwaas to mujhe bhi nahi hota khushi that mera apna bhai… He can do such thing….And lavanya my best friend she is helping him in this why because she loves me…. Khushi I am so glad that we both are together in this…..
Khushi: Haan arnavji wo to acha hua kal raat humne saari baatein sun li thi…
Flashback….
Khushi was sitting on arnav's lap putting her head on his chest and his arms wraps around her waist when suddenly she said…
Khushi: Arnavji I am feeling like eating Jalebi…. And that too from your hands….
Arnav: Khushi at this time….
Khushi: Hmmm…. Aapko yaad hai you prepared jalebi's for me when I was pregnant… Please aaj bhi mere liye…
Arnav smiles and says "Ok Princess I will… Come let's go…."
They both walk downstairs and were moving towards the kitchen when they heard some voices from the poolside…
Arnav: Itni raat mein poolside par… Khushi wait here I will check kaun hai waha…
But khushi holds his hands and says "Arnavji I will also come with you"….
Arnav: Ok… Then they both moves towards the poolside and gets biggest shock of their life…..
Lavanya and dhruv were discussing about how to separate them…..
Khushi had tears in her eyes hearing their conversation and arnav fumes but he didn't want to catch them now as he wanted to know the truth as why dhruv faked his accident and where was he….  Dhruv and lavanya moved to their room after their talks and then arshi too moves to their room….
In arshi's room….
Khushi: Arnavji dhruv did that purposely… How could he arnavji… Usne mere baare mein ek baar bhi nahi socha…. He faked his accident…. Us waqt agar aap meri life mein nahi aate to mein to…
Arnav: ssshhh khushi now we should not think about all this… humein yeh pata karna hai that why dhruv did all that…..  And also we need to expose him before whole family…. I have a plan… Kal I don't what lav is going to do but I want you to believe them and thinks that I am cheating on you…
Khushi: what no arnavji yeh to mein apne sapne mein bhi nahi soch sakti….
Arnav: I know khushi but we have to act in front of them… I want them to think that they are successful in their plan… Please khushi….
Khushi: Ok arnavji agar aap keh rahe ho to….I knows aap ne kuch na kuch socha hi hoga…. And arnavji they are talking about which packet…. I mean dhruv was saying you didn't believe that pictures…
Arnav: Chodo na khushi…
Khushi: Please arnavji I want to see that please…
Arnav: Ok… He then moves to the closet and removes the packet and gives to khushi… Khushi opens the packet the gets shocked to see her and dhruv's pictures…. Some pictures were of hotel room and some pictures were their honey moon pictures…
Khushi: Arnavji this… I mean this pictures are old…. This are our honeymoon pictures and this hotel room pictures I have told you what has happened…
Arnav cups her cheeks and puts the packet on the table and moves to the recliner and sits and takes her on his lap and says….
Arnav: ssshhh khushi I know that…. I know you are telling truth….. I trust you isliye mujhe tumhe yeh puchne ya batane ki zarurat mehsoos nahi hui….
Khushi hugs him tight and says I love you arnavji….
Arnav too hugs him and says kal we will start our game and make them fall in their own game….
Flashback ends…..
Arnav: Khushi can I ask you something….
Khushi: Yes arnavji….
Arnav: Agar hum unki baat nahi sunte and agar aaj tum mujhe aise dekhti then kya tum mujhe trust karti…. Sach bolna tumhe mei kasam….
Khushi: arnavji I love you and I trust you more than myself so mein aap pe trust karti… I know you love me a lot and you will never ever do anything which will hurt me…
Arnav smiles and hugs her I love you too khushi…..
He then removes his cell and calls aman…
Arnav: Aman I want you do something for me and its really very urgent….
Aman: Yes ASR anything for you just tell me….
Arnav: I want you to find out about dhruv… Where he was in the past 10 months and about his accident… Everything ok…
Aman: Ok ASR… Just give me two days and you will get all the information about him…
Arnav: Thank you….

No comments:

Post a Comment