Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Second Love Becomes Life... Chapter 24


Chapter 24
Sheetal starts her first day at the AR…. She was very good at her work and aman and arnav both were impressed by her performance…. It was lunch time now and sheetal was still working in her cabin… Arnav and aman were discussing about some important project when their eyes fell on sheetal… Aman said looking at sheetal…
Aman: ASR she is a sweet girl hai na… And hard working too…
Arnav: Hmmm right… She is hard working…
Aman: Actually I was little scared when jenny left as she was very good but this sheetal is also good…
Arnav: Hmmm… See its lunch time but she is still working… Go and tell her to take break… We allow our employee to take breaks we are not cruel..
Saying this both aman and arnav laughs and aman calls sheetal on her number…. She picks up the call…
Aman: Sheetal… Aman… I think it's break time….
Sheetal: Sorry sir actually I was so engrossed in my work that I didn't realize the time.. I will go for the break and thank you sir…
Aman: That's ok sheetal….
Aman kept the call and then looks towards her cabin… she gets up from the chair and smiles at aman and walks out of the cabin….
Here aman says
Aman: ASR come we too need a break I think…
Arnav: Hmm right so tell me where you want me to take you….
Aman was about to say something when they heard the knock on their cabin door….
Arnav: Come in….. Arnav turns to look at the person and gets surprised to see khushi with lunch box…..
Arnav: Khushi….
Khushi: Yes arnavji khushi… She then looks at aman and says…
Khushi: Hello aman…
Aman: Hey hi khushi… I mean khushi bhabhi… ASR I will meet you later ok… Bye khushi bhabhi…
Khushi: Are aman its ok you can stay here… I mean you can have lunch with us….
Aman: I know khushi bhabhi you will not mind but I think ASR will surely mind right ASR…
Saying this he left the cabin…. Arnav now looks at khushi and khushi too looks at him… Arnav starts moving towards khushi….
Khushi: Arnavji… aap I mean we are at your office in your cabin….
Arnav smirks hearing this but didn't stop walking… He reached near khushi and the leans on her…. Khushi closed her eyes inhaling his scent…. He smirked looking at her and then leans little more and takes lunch box from her hand and walks towards the couch….
Khushi opens her eyes when she didn't feel him on her… She looks around and sees that he is sitting on the couch and was smirking at her….
Arnav: What happen khushi why are you standing their and that too closing your eyes….
Khushi looks at him angrily and walks to him and sits beside him and says…
Khushi: Arnavji I will not talk to you…
Arnav raises his eyebrow and says…
Arnav: What!!! I mean why what I have done… I just took the lunch box… You brought this for me na… then why are you angry…
Khushi: Arnavji I know you just wanted to tease me that's why you didn't ki…. She stopped when she realized what she was saying…
Arnav comes close to her and says…
Arnav: that's why you didn't, what khushi….
Khushi looks down and says…
Khushi: hmm nothing… I think we should eat as I am getting late…
Saying this she started making his plate… Arnav looks at her and then shifts very close to khushi and holds her hand….
Arnav: Khushi…
Khushi looks at him and says…
Khushi: Arnavji kya hua… Let me make your plate na…
Arnav looks into her eyes and takes the plate from her hand and keeps it on the table….
Khushi: Arnavji what are you doing?
He kept his index finger on her lips and says…
Arnav: Ssshhh I am hungry….. Very much hungry….
Khushi looks at him and then removes his finger from her lips and says….
Khushi: arnavji ye kya I was making the plate for you to eat but you kept that plate aside and now you are saying that you are hungry…
Arnav pulled khushi on him…
Khushi: Arnavji aap kya…
Without saying anything he pecks her on her lips and says in her ears…
Arnav: I am hungry for you khushi….
Khushi blush hearing this and looks down… Arnav puts his finger under her chin and raise her face little and then says…
Arnav: I really missed you khushi… I missed you a lot….
Saying this he pulled her more on him…. He took her on his laps and took her lips into his…. His hands went around her waist and khushi's arms went around his neck holding him for support….
He sucks her lower lip wildly… He was sucking as if he was getting his food after a long time…. He then takes the upper lip and sucks… After that he entered her mouth to taste her sweetness….. His hands started caressing her back and then he slids his hands under her kurti…. He caresses her bare back and khushi tightens her grip on his neck and pulls her closer….
Arnav sucked her tongue till it becomes dry pressing her body with his hands…. He sleeps on the couch pulling khushi on top of him still not breaking the kiss…. He then rolled and got on top of her…. He broke the kiss and looked at khushi… Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard…. Arnav leaned down and kissed her on her eyes and then moves down towards her neck…. He kissed her on her throat and then licks her all over throat… Khushi holds him tight on his shoulder and bites her lower lip to stop her moans….
Arnav then kissed her on the crook of her neck and then moved down and kissed on her bosoms over her kurta…. He pulled her and starts unzipping her kurta when they suddenly they heard the knock on the door….
They both frown hearing the knock and arnav shouted…
Arnav:  Yes….
A voice came from outside…
"Sir this is sheetal I wanted your signatures on some papers"…
Arnav: Sheetal you know that I don't work during break…
Sheetal: But sir break got over before 15 minutes…
Arnav looked at the clock and realized that sheetal was telling the truth…. He then says…
Arnav: Ok I will call you in sometime you may go now….
Arnav then again looks at khushi and leans on her when khushi stopped him and says…
Khushi: Arnavji I think we should have our lunch now…
Arnav: I am having my lunch… Khushi….
Khushi: Arnavji I mean….
Arnav: What khushi he kissed her on her cheeks and then again on her lips…
Khushi: Arnavji you will get late…
Arnav: So what this is my office and I am the boss… He said in between kisses….
Khushi pushed him and gets up and sits on the couch and says…
Khushi: Seriously arnavji I think we should eat and then you complete your work…
Arnav gets angry and says..
Arnav: I don't want anything…
Khushi: Arnavji I am sorry but please understand na this is your office and you have to do your work…
Arnav: But khushi….
Khushi kissed him on his lips and then says…
Khushi: No arnavji,  no more talking have your lunch and I promise we will complete this act at night….. Saying this she again kissed him on his lips…
Arnav: Ok….
They both had the lunch and khushi starts putting the lunch box and arnav called sheetal with the files….
Sheetal entered his cabin…. She looks at khushi and fumes looking at her…. But fakes smile….
Khushi too smiles at her and then turns to arnav and hugs him and says….
Khushi: Ok arnavji I will go now… Take care and yes I will wait for you to complete your work…
Arnav hugged her back and says..
Arnav: Don't worry I will not let you wait for a longer period… He kissed her on her cheeks and then bids bye to her…
Khushi left from their and sheetal comes near him and gives him the paper and says…
Sheetal: Sir Is she your wife…
Arnav: Yes… My wife and my life both… My khushi…
Sheetal: Ok…… She then thinks soon she will be out of your life…..

No comments:

Post a Comment