Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Second Love Becomes Life... chapter 27


Chapter 27
Next morning khushi opens her eyes and looks at arnav…. He was sleeping with his hands wraps around khushi's waist…. They were without any clothes inside the quilt…. She looks at arnav and a naughty smile spread on her lips… She removes the quilt from his back and started kissing him on his bare back…. Arnav stirred in his sleep and khushi stop looking at him… He then again sleeps and khushi started kissing him again…. She started roaming her hands on his back and started biting and licking him on his back….
Arnav finally got up and opens her eyes sensing khushi…. Khushi was still unaware of the fact that he was awake now… She continued kissing him and suddenly arnav pulls her down and rolled on top of her and throws the quilt aside…. Khushi was shocked with his sudden action and then looks down feeling shy…..
Arnav puts his finder under her chin and raises her face and says…
Arnav: So what you were doing?
Khushi: Wo mein….
Arnav leaned down and kissed khushi on her breast and says….
Arnav: Yes khushi what you were saying?
Khushi was loosing her control… She was once again aroused by his action and wanted him…. She said…
Khushi: Wo arnav I want you now….
Arnav smiles at her direct answer and says…
Arnav: Wow my wife is really desperate to have me haan…
Khushi blushed hearing this and nods her head….
Arnav without wasting anytime leans down and captures her lips and started kissing her everywhere and then entered into her... They kept on making love to each other for a long time and then after getting exhausted they lay down beside each other in each other's arms….
Khushi smuggled more into arnav and says…
Khushi: You know arnav whenever we make love I feel as if I am the happiest person in the world…. And thanks for being the reason for my happiness….
Arnav hugged her and kissed her on her hairs and says….
Arnav: Thanks to you for coming into my life….
After few hours…..
Khushi got ready and then picks up the muskaan and took her to the bath and then makes her ready and took her down with her…. She then hands over the muskaan to nani and goes to make breakfast…. Arnav took the shower and got ready and then came down….. They all had their breakfast and then arnav kissed khushi and muskaan and left for the office….
Here in the office arnav was working on his laptop when he got the call from aman….
Arnav: Yes aman… So whats the news…
Aman: ASR I have very shocking news for you….
Arnav: Aman tell me the news and I have already got many shocks this year and I can bear this one too…
Aman: Ok so listen…. Lavanya is still in India….
Arnav: What…. But she went to US na…
Aman: No she never boarded the flight ASR…. And guess what….
Arnav smiles and says….
Arnav: Sheetal was working for lavanya….
Aman: Bingo!!!!! Wow ASR how did you guessed….
Arnav: Simple logic Aman…. I thought that lavanya was really sorry and went to US but now when I know she is still in India I am damn sure that she is behind all this things to get me….
Aman: Correct ASR… sheetal is her employee in US branch and she came here on her instructions and did all that for the promotion….
Arnav: Good now I will show her what it takes to mess with me and my married life… I have left her before thinking that she is changed and really sorry for her deeds but not this time…. Aman I want you to give me her perfect address and also each and every information about her deeds…..
Aman: What you are going to do ASR…..
Arnav: Just wait and watch aman…. And make sure that use pata na chale that we know that she was behind all this sheetal act…
Saying this he cuts the call and says…
Arnav: Lavanya you have seen my friendship now you will see the real ASR…… See you soon……
Here lavanya was in her room sitting on the bed and was shouting at sheetal….
Lavanya: You Idiot you cant even do one thing…..
Sheetal: Mam I tried my best but I don't know what this khushi is made up of…. She had seen us in such a compromising position but still she was not ready to believe that arnav can do such a thing….
Lavanya: This khushi…..  And did ASR know that you were working for me…
Sheetal: No mam…. He thinks that I was lusting on him and so I did all that….
Lavanya: Good….. Now I have to do something but this time not creating any misunderstanding but something different….
Suddenly they both heard a voice from their back….
" You are right lavanya this time we have to do something different"…
Lavanya looks at the person with shock….
Lavanya: Who are you?????
Person: pehchana nahi mujhe…..
Lavanya: What the hell just tell me who the hell are you….
Person: Chill baby I will tell you that later… First lets concentrate on our plan….
Lavanya: I don't want to discuss any plan with you… And I don't talk to strangers….
Man pulls lavanya close to her and whispers something in her ears and lavanya smiles and says…
Lavanya: Finally… We will be able to separate them…
Person nods and then they plan for something…..
Khushi was in her room getting ready to go to the temple… She hands over muskaan to nani and then walks out of the house for the temple…..
After two hours…..
Khushi walks towards arnav's cabin in a hurry and opened the door… She runs into his arms and started crying very badly…..
Arnav got scared seeing khushi in such a state…. He caresses her back and says…
Arnav: Hey khushi what happened….. Please khushi tell me… Why you are crying like this…..
Khushi: Arnavji wo… Arnavji wo muskaan….
Arnav: Muskaan… What happen to her khushi… Tell me….
Khushi: Arnavji wo muskaan is kidnapped…..
Arnav: What….. He pulled back khushi and says…
Arnav: Khushi what are you saying…..
Khushi: Arnavji I went to temple and muskaan was with nani but when I came back nani said that she had kept muskaan in the room and was in the washroom and when she came out muskaan was not on the bed…. Arnavji I have searched the whole house but I am not able to find her…..
Arnav caresses her back and says….
Arnav: ssshhh khushi don't worry… I will not let anything happen to my daughter…. I promise that I will find her soon…. I think I know who have done this…..
Khushi: Who….
Arnav: Lavanya….
Khushi: What…..
Arnav: Yes… He then says everything what aman has told her…. Khushi fumes hearing this and says…
Khushi: Lavanya you did a very wrong thing by involving my daughter in all this and I promise that you will pay for this very badly….

No comments:

Post a Comment