Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Second Love Becomes Life... Chapter 6


Chapter 6
Now muskaan was 10 days old…. Everyone in the RM loves her a lot…. Arnav too spends most of his time in playing with muskaan and taking care of khushi…. Today also he was playing with muskaan when he gets a call from aman…
Aman: ASR its been a months… When are you coming back to office… I mean I know you handle your work from home but still there are certain meetings which require your presence….
Arnav: Actually aman I was thinking of coming to the office tomorrow…. I want to spend one more day with my princess…
Aman laughs and says Ok ASR I will handle today's meeting will see you tomorrow….
Arnav: Ok and thanks a lot…. With that he keeps the call and starts playing with muskaan when he sees khushi was looking at him…
Arnav: Kya hua…
Khushi: Nothing arnavji I think you should go to the office.. I mean waise bhi you are working from home for last few months I think you should not ignore your work for me and muskaan we are fine arnavji…
Arnav comes towards her and cups her face and says…. Khushi who told you I am ignoring my work for you and muskaan… First thing I have managed all my work from home and meeting can be handled by aman and second I am here for myself I love to spend my time with you and muskaan ok so never thinks like that…. Are kaisi wife ho tum you should be happy na that your husband loves to spends most of his time with you and our daughter….
Khushi looks at him lovingly and smiled and says "I too love to spend time with you arnavji with that she hugs him…." and thinks I am so blessed to have him  in my life… Arnav hugs her and thinks kash mein tumse keh pata how much I love you and want you but I will tell this very soon….
He breaks the hug and says "Khushi I want to tell you something… My childhood best friend is coming to stay with us…. She will be here by tomorrow morning…"
Khushi: That's great arnavji so what is his name…
Arnav: Hmmm her name is Lavanya…
Khushi Her I mean she is a girl I thought…. Ok I will take good care of her… She didn't know why but she didn't like the fact that some girl is so close to arnav….
Arnav: Thanks a lot khushi… Ok now don't disturb me and my daughter ok we are playing right muskaan… Muskaan smiles looking at him…
Khushi: Hmmm so you only want to play with your daughter haan and what about her mom….
She didn't realize what she said arnav gives him naughty smirk and says…
Arnav: Ok so muskaan's mom wants me to play with her haan… He starts moving towards khushi and khushi starts moving back and  hit the wall arnav moves close to her and says "So tell me khushi what do you want me to play with you haan…."
Khushi: wo hum arnavji humare matlab tha that I too want to spend time with you… I mean with muskaan and you…
Arnav: Ok he runs his fingers on her cheeks and says I thought you wanted to……… Khushi closes her eyes feeling something inside her but arnav didn't say anything and moves aside… Khushi come lets play with muskaan…
Khushi looks at him and thinks what was that feeling and why I am feeling bad when he stops that… Do I really want this relationship to move… Am I ready to submit myself to arnavji…. She rushed away her thoughts and moves towards the muskaan… They played with her…
Next day arnav went to airport to pick lavanya and comes home… Khushi opens the door and sees that arnav was holding lavanya's hand she didn't like that a bit… But still she smiled and says…
Khushi: Lavanya right… Come so how was your journey…
Lavanya: Yes it was good and you are khushi ASR's wife right… You are really very pretty….
Khushi: Thank you…
Arnav: Khushi where is my princess muskaan…
Khushi: Arnavji he is with nani as I was preparing lunch for all of us…
Arnav: Ok then I will take Lavanya directly to nani's room will meet nani and muskaan together… Come lavanya he then pulls lavanya's hand and moves to nani's room…
Khushi didn't like the view in front of her… She didn't even know when tears started falling from her eyes… She gets shocked and thinks why I am crying they are just friends than why I am not liking their relationship does this mean that I….
Here arnav makes Lavanya meet nani and muskaan and they left for arnav's room… Khushi come with snacks tray to nani's room…
Nani: Are khushi beetiyan yeh sab kis liye…
Khushi: Nani wo lavanya… They were here na…
Nani: Yes beta but few minutes before arnav took her to his room with muskaan you can go their…
Khushi: Ok… She comes out and thinks why arnavji took her to our room… She moves to their room and opens the door and tray falls from her hand…. Lavanya was on top of arnav and they were on floor and muskaan was lying on the bed…. Khushi had tears in her eyes… She runs out from their to the kitchen crying…
Arnav looks at her and thinks ohh no… She helps lavanya to get up from him and runs towards khushi…
Arnav: Khushi…. Khushi… Where are you khushi…
Here khushi in the kitchen thinks no ye nahi ho sakta arnavji and lavanya no he cant do this to me… Wo mere saath aisa nahi kar sakte pyaar karti hu mein unse…. Haan ab samjha hai meine I love him very much…. I cant see him with any other girl and I cant live without him… Dhruv ke jane ka gum to meine bardasht kar liya but arnavji ko nahi kho sakti…. Par meine jo apni aankho se dekha wo kya tha… She was lost in her thoughts when arnav comes to her…
Arnav: Khushi…
She turns around and arnav gets shocked to see her crying…. He moves towards khushi and wipes her tears and says….
Arnav: Khushi why are you crying…. Please khushi listen to me once…. I know what you saw in our room is making you worried but let me tell you khushi that was an accident… Actually I was keeping muskaan on the bed when lavanya's leg slipped and she was about to fall when I catch her but then I was late an we both fall down and that's when you entered the room khushi… I am so sorry if that hurts you but I swear on muskaan that it was an accident….
Khushi didn't say a word but she felt happiness inside her and she hugged arnav tight… very tight… arnav too hugged her and says I love you khushi… I love you a lot don't ever think that I will cheat on you… You are my life… Khushi feels so good to listen all this from him… She hugged him more tight….
After sometime she breaks the hug…..
Khushi: Arnavji I too want you to say something… I …. She was about to say something when they heard the door bell…
Khushi: Ab kaun aagay let me see…. She moves out to open the door and gets shocked………..

No comments:

Post a Comment