Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Second Love Becomes Life... Chapter 7


Chapter 7
She opens the door and gets shocked to see the person standing in front of him…. She was unable to believe her eyes…. Only word came from her mouth was Dhruv!!!!!... And she faints but dhruv holds her and just then arnav comes out of the kitchen and he too was shocked to look at dhruv and then at khushi who has fainted in his arms….  He didn't like that view but at present he was too shocked to react to anything…. When dhruv broke his trance…
Dhruv: Bhai…..
Arnav: dhruv…. Dhruv you are alive I am so happy… Come….
Dhruv then picks khushi and moves inside the living room and put her on the couch and hugs arnav tight… Arnav too hugs him and says I am so happy dhruv that you are alive Nani will be so happy…. But how it is possible I mean…
Dhruv: Bhai I will tell you everything….
Arnav: Who are you? (He points towards the other man standing with dhruv)….
Man: I am dhruv's doctor… He was under my treatment from 10 months… Actually 10 months ago some men found him in a very critical condition and he brought him to me…. At that time we didn't know about his family and he was very critical… We operated him and from that time he was in coma as injury was on his head…. Two days before he gains consciousness and that's when he told us about his identity and the address…. As he is still weak I thought of dropping him here…
Arnav: Thanks a lot doctor for taking care of my brother… I am really happy to see him back…
Doctor: Mr Raizada it was my duty…
Lavanya and nani too comes out hearing some noises from the living room and nani too gets shocked seeing dhruv…. She comes to dhruv and says…
Nani: Dhruv…. Mera beta I am so happy that you are alive…. She then hugs him tight I will never let you go now…
Khushi slowly gains conscious… She thought she was dreaming but then when she looked around and sees dhruv…. Dhruv too looks at her and he moves towards her… All were looking at dhruv… They wanted to tell him that now khushi is not his wife but nobody have that courage… Dhruv moves to khushi and hugs her tight and says…
Dhruv: Khushi I am so happy that you are still in RM…. Khushi it was your love which makes me come back to you… I am so happy khushi….
Khushi was too shocked to react… She was just looking at arnav who was also looking at her… She didn't know why her fate was playing such games… When she loved dhruv she lost him and now when she started her new life and loved arnavji again dhruv came back to her life….
Dhruv breaks the hug and looks at khushi and sees that she was not reacting… He asks her…
Dhruv: Khushi are you not happy that I am alive…
Khushi comes back to reality and says…
Khushi: No dhruv I am very very happy that you are alive…. Its just I was little shocked… Actually dhruv I want to tell you something its very important….
Dhruv: Yes khushi I know you are really very eager to talk to me… I am also but let me get fresh sweetheart then we will talk about everything… He says this and gets up to go to his room when his eyes fell on lavanya who was standing with muskaan…. He goes near her and pulls muskaan's cheeks and says…
Dhruv: She is so cute who's baby is she? Your's and bhai haan… (He asked lavanya… He knows that lavanya and arnav are childhood friend)…
Khushi didn't like what dhruv said so without thinking she said no dhruv she is my baby…. Dhruv looks at her and then come to her…
Dhruv: Khushi you mean she is our baby.. Ohh khushi I am so happy… I will just  freshen up soon now I want to spend more time with you and our baby…. Saying this he moves to the room… Here khushi thinks no she is mine and arnavji's baby….
Dhruv move to his room and that's when doctor called every family member and says them "See Dhruv's have just gained conscious, he was in coma for 10 months isliye I would like to tell few things to you all… Please don't give any kind of stress to him…. Just see to it he didn't take any kind of stress it will be very harmful for him…. Ho sakta hai he will not be affected but ye bhi ho sakta hai ke wo fir se coma mein chala jaye ya fir he looses his mental stability…. So please don't give him any kind of shock or anything….
Nani: But doctor khushi is now arnav's wife but dhruv thinks her as his wife… And we have to tell him this truth…
Doctor: No…. I will advice please don't tell him anything as of now… His condition is still not stable…. Give him sometime and then you people can broke this news to him… Till then please MRS Raizada you have to act as his wife….
Khushi was about to say something when nani cuts her and says " Ok doctor we will keep this in mind"… Doctor left RM and nani says to arnav and khushi…
Nani: Please khushi beetiyan maan jao I don't want to lose him again… Please and waise bhi aap ka aur arnav ka rishta to sirf ek compromise tha you loved dhruv so mujhe lagta hai koi problem nahi hogi haina please mere liye maan jao… She begged in front of khushi with tears in her eyes…
Khushi just nods her head and runs from their…. Arnav thinks that khushi too want to live with dhruv as he is her first love…. He felt bad as he loves khushi a lot but then he thinks agar khushi dhruv ke saath rehna chahti hai to I will not ome in between them… What matters most is khushi's happiness…." He then calls someone and tells him something… After that he moves to his room with tears in his eyes….
Here in dhruv's room he gets ready and sees khushi standing at the door with tea…. She comes inside and put the tray on the table…. Dhruv pulls her close and hugs her from behind but khushi felt uncomfortable and removes his hand from her and turns around….
Dhruv: Kya hua khushi why are you behaving like this… I mean you use to like me hugging you from behind but today you are avoiding me…. Why khushi?
Khushi: No dhruv actually tum abhi abhi aaye ho and you are very weak please rest for somedays I will bring your medicines…
Dhruv: Ok….
Khushi then moves out of the room and thinks "I didn't like his touch…. I felt as if my body belongs to arnavji"…  Mein kya karu mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai…. Mujhe arnavji se baat karni hi hogi… She then again goes to her room gives medicines to dhruv and asks him to rest…. Dhruv as he was already tired he dozed off to sleep… Khushi moves out of his room to her room (arnav's room)…
Khushi enters the room and sees that muskaan is sleeping on the bed alone with pillows covering her from sides… She looks around for arnav but he was not in the room… She was about to go back when she saw someone's shadow near poolside… She walked towards the poolside and sees that arnav was sitting on the chair looking blankly at water… She comes and put her hands on his shoulder…
Arnav looks at her and khushi sees that he was crying…. He instantly wipes his tears as he didn't want to show them to khushi but he was too late…. He gets up from their and smiles and says…
Arnav: So khushi you are happy na your dhruv is back… I am also happy that my brother is back and your love is back…. Khushi I have decided something and I know it will be good for us….
Khushi was confused what arnav is talking about… Arnav pulls her hand but then leaves it as he remembers about dhruv… Khushi feels this but she was silent as she wanted to know what arnav wants…. He asks her to follow him… He moved to the closet followed by khushi and removes some paper and gives it to khushi…
Khushi: What is this arnavji? Khushi's hand was litteraly shivering she somehow knows what is their in her hands but was not ready to accept and that's why she asked arnav….
Arnav: Khushi this are our divorce papers… I know you have married me only because of muskaan you loved dhruv a lot and I don't want you to loose your love…. So mein tumhe is rishte se azaad karna chahta hu…
Khushi looks at him and then at papers……….

No comments:

Post a Comment