Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Second Love Becomes Life... Chapter 9


Chapter 9
Khushi then breaks the hug and says arnavji we have to tell the truth to dhruv as early as possible I don't want to stay away from you and also I don't want to keep dhruv in dark….
Arnav: you are right khushi I think we should talk to him tomorrow…. Ok now you go…. We will talk to him tomorrow till then you have to pretend as his wife…
Khushi gives him naughty smirk and says means I have to pretend as a dutiful wife right… So I can fulfill all my duties towards him… It means he can touch me wherever he wants and can do anything…. Arnav pulls her towards him roughly and says "Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada…. You are mine and only mine only I can touch you or kiss you and no one else so keep this in mind…. I said to pretend not to be his wife… saying this he kisses her roughly on her lips and says this is your punishment for saying such a thing….
Khushi just smiles and says I love you arnav I am yours and you are mine only mine…. And haan next time I don't want to see you that close with lavanya I don't like it…
Arnav hugged her and says ok sweetheart…. And I love you too ok now go…
Khushi: But arnavji dhruv is sleeping and he will directly wake tomorrow so I can sleep here with you na…
Arnav: Khushi…
Khushi:  Yes arnavji I don't want to sleep with some other man I am your wife arnavji how can you allow me to sleep with some other man haan…
Arnav smiles looking at her and says ok now stop your act you can sleep with me….
Khushi: thank you arnavji and she hugs him… Arnav then picks her up and puts her on the bed…. He too sleeps beside her…. He hugged her from behind and starts kissing her neck from behind and saying khushi I always dreamt of sleeping like this with you and I thought that my dream will never come true but today I am so happy that I am sleeping holding you in my arms and kissing you….
Hearing this khushi turns around and put her head on his chest and says I always wanted to sleep like this but never mind from today I will sleep like this…
Arnav: Are you serious khushi… I mean you will sleep like this every night….
Khushi: Yes arnavji why….
Arnav: No actually you are little heavy you know so that's why I was thinking…….. Before he could complete his sentence khushi was hitting him with pillows and saying arnavji I will not talk to you go I will not sleep with you I will sleep with my baby muskaan… But arnav pulls her and throws the pillow from her hand and says Stop khushi…. I am sorry bas… I love you and I was just kidding….
Khushi turns her face other side and says I am not talking to you leave me….
Arnav: Soch lo ek baar haath chod diya to fir nahi pakduga…
Khushi looks at him with tears in her eyes and says arnavji….
Arnav looks at her and then cups her face and says "Khushi I am so sorry I was just kidding… Please don't cry I am so sorry…"
Khushi hugs him and says please arnavji never tell this again… Mein aapke bina nahi reh sakti arnavji…
Arnav too hugs her back and says I love you khushi and I promise I will never leave you… You will always be mine and I will always be with you chahe kuch bhi ho jaye….
They both stayed like that for some time and then arnav made khushi sleep beside him and he caressed her hairs to make her sleep….
Next morning khushi and arnav were sleeping hugging each other when somebody knocks on the door… Arnav wakes up and pulls khushi apart and covered her with the quilt and moved towards the door to open it…. He gets shocked…. Dhruv was standing at the door….
Dhruv without saying pushed arnav inside and comes inside and said "Bhai actually I was thinking….. But stopped and gets shocked when he saw khushi sleeping on the bed with muskaan…. He looks at khushi and then at arnav who was looking at dhruv….
Dhruv: Bhai what khushi is doing here…. I mean why is she sleeping on your bed….
Arnav: Dhruv please calm down I will explain you everything…
Hearing noises khushi gets up…. And looks around and she was also shocked to see dhruv in their room… She gets up and sits on the bed….
Dhruv comes near khushi and pulls her making her stand
Dhruv: Tell me khushi what the hell are you doing here? I mean I never thought you would cheat me khushi and that too with my own brother…. I thought you are a girl with values and morals but no I was wrong you are a cheap characterless girl who sleeps with his brother in… Before he could complete his sentence he feels some pain on his cheek and then he understood arnav has slapped him hard on his face….
Arnav: Mind your language dhruv I don't like someone talking like this about my WIFE…..
Dhruv looked at him with shocked expressions…
Dhruv: Wife!!!! Your wife bhai how could you say like that… She is my wife…. And muskaan she is my daughter…
Khushi was standing near them and was crying… She didn't know what to do or what to say…
Arnav: Yes dhruv I have married her… After your death we came to know that khushi is carrying your child so nani wanted us to get married so that I can look after your child…..
Dhruv: But now I am back so I think ye samjhaute ka rishta khatam ho jana chahiye… I am here to take care of my wife and daughter so please from next time khushi…. Before he could complete his sentence khushi cuts him and says…
Khushi: Dhruv I love arnavji… I mean I want to spend my whole life with him…
Dhruv gets shocked after hearing this…
Dhruv: Khushi what are you saying… Kya tum bhul gayi ke hum dono ek dusre se kitna pyar karte hai…
Khushi: Dhruv mujhe sab yaad hai but please try to understand you were my past and arnavji is my present future and everything I am his only his she says this by looking into arnav's eyes…..
Dhruv: Par khushi humare pyaar ka kya and muskaan she is our daughter khushi…
Khushi: Dhruv I am sorry but mein ab tumse pyaar nahi karti and muskaan she is arnavji's daughter... He is her father… Please dhruv try to understand I really love him… I cant live without him….. Please dhruv don't make it so hard for all of us…. And waise bhi I am his wife now….
Dhruv then sits on the bed trying to believe everything khushi said….
Khushi goes near him and says…
Khushi: I am sorry dhruv please mujhe maaf kardo and please I promise you will really get a good girl… I promise me and arnavji both will search for the bride…. Please don't sit like this…
Dhruv after sometime smiles looking at arnav and khushi and says…
Dhruv: Ok its really very hard to accept whatever khushi told me but I know khushi is the person who will never lie to anyone… And I really loved her and for me her happiness matters the most and if she is happy with bhai then I think I should not come in between…. He then moves towards arnav and says Bhai please always keep her happy… Arnav nods his head in yes…. He then hugs dhruv and says thanks dhruv for accepting this truth…. I hope you will get a beautiful life partner for yourself…. Dhruv too hugs him back and looks at khushi who was looking at muskaan and says yes bhai I will get my life partner very soon…..

No comments:

Post a Comment