Thursday, 18 April 2013

Night That Changed Our Life... Chapter 11


Chapter 11
Flashback Continues…
Arnav kept thinking about everything for the whole night… He wanted to tell the truth to khushi about how they ended up here but main question was will she believe him… He didn’t has the proof against samrat and also he made love to her in the night so she will believe that arnav was lusting over her body not samrat… Arnav kept on thinking and then finally decided that he will not tell her anything… He will say that they were drunk.. He will collect proofs against samrat and then he will expose him and will tell her the truth about this night…. He made his mind and next morning he did the same…
He said khushi that they were drunk and all this happened out of that… He ask khushi not to tell this to anyone or samrat as he didn’t want people to call her characterless and he wanted to talk to samrat first…
He had planned that he will make him confess the truth.. So after samrat came back dropping khushi he decided to confront him and with that he walks to samrat’s room…. Samrat was talking to someone on the phone when arnav calls him…
Arnav: Samrat…
Samrat turns around and smiles looking at arnav… He cuts the call and says..
Samrat: Bhai aap… You need anything…
Arnav: Samrat I want to talk to you….
Samrat: Haan bhai bolo na…
But before arnav could say anything manorama enters the room and says…
Samrat come with me we have to go to your designer…  and arnav your mamaji is calling you…
Arnav nods his head and walks out of the room thinking that he will talk after sometime… But he didn’t get the chance as mami kept samrat busy.. Time was running out of his hands… He sat on the bed and was thinking that what he will do… If he fails to bring his truth then he will marry khushi which he didn’t want as he knows his intentions than what he will do…
He was still in his thoughts when he receives a phone call from khushi… She called him and asked him to marry her… He got happy thinking that this will solve their problem.. In this way he will save khushi from samrat… But then he looked at khushi and his heart pained when he saw that sadness and guilt in her eyes.. He then thought will she forgive him after knowing that he was in his senses that night.. No she will never forgive him and will always curse herself for marrying me… 
I cant do this… And also she is asking him just because she is thinking that she has cheated samrat who loves her a lot… She will never be able to overcome her guilt… I have to expose samrat in front of her at any cost and then I will tell her the truth and will let her decide if she still wants to marry me or not… Yeah this will be perfect…
He was in his thoughts when khushi again said… Arnav marry me please…
Arnav took the deep breath and then made her understand that she loves samrat and she should marry him and all… He knows he was not doing right but then till he is exposed he has to do this….
It was night he was sitting in his room and was sending mail to some client when suddenly his cell fell from his hand and while picking up his gallery got opened with his hand… He gets shock to see the content…
Arnav: What the… How this is recorded… It was the video of their love making till arnav switched off the light… He then remembers that he was calling someone when khushi kissed him forcefully and may be in that process he switched on the video recorder…
He was about to delete the video but he didn’t for some unknown reason…
Next morning…
Arnav got up early and decides to put his plan into action as he had just few hours… But again his luck didn’t favour him as some or the other guest always disturbed him… He was loosing time… Finally it was just one and half hour  for the wedding..  Arnav was getting restless…
Arnav: Shit I should have agreed to khushi’s proposal… Now what I will do… suddenly he remembers rishab’s words…
“You and your craze for virgins”
He got an idea but he nodded his head in No...
Arnav: No I can’t do this… Khushi ka naam… But I have no other option… If I will not stop this marriage now samrat will ruin her life… He then sees the time and says… Ohhh Shit only an hour… 
He close his eyes clenching his fist and says..
Arnav: I am sorry khushi but I didn’t have any other option…I have to do this for saving your life….
He then removes his cell and opens that video… He transfers that to his laptop and takes pictures… Carefully he took the print where khushi was all covered and he was covering her body…
He kept the pictures in the packet and then called aman…
Before handing it over to aman he again thought for sometime … But as their was no other option he went ahead with this…
Samrat received the photos … But arnav was not sure whether he will break the marriage or not.. What if he decides to go ahead and marry khushi and use her even if she is not virgin.. So he placed the other envelope containing the same photos in Manorama’s room but he was lucky as samrat broke the marriage and he took the other packet before anyone could see it…
Arnav sighs a relief when samrat broke the marriage but then he felt sad and his guilt increases seeing people blaming khushi…. He fumed and said that he will marry khushi….
Flashback ends…..
Arnav was still holding khushi’s hand and was in tears.. He kissed her on her forehead and says…
Arnav: I am so sorry khushi because of me you have to go through all this… But I I just wanted to save you from samrat and khushi soon I will expose him in front of everyone… I have got many proofs against him bas ek kaam baki hai… and then will tell you the truth and then I don’t know whether you will forgive me or not but I will support your every decision… And I don’t know how I will survive if you will leave me after coming into my life but I will not force you for anything…. Hope you will forgive me for everything…. But till then I will never let you regret your decision khushi.. I will give you loads and loads of love… He gets up from the bed wipes his tears and went to the couch and laid down closing his eyes….
Next Morning….
Arnav opened his eyes slowly and sees khushi standing in front of him trying to balance to trays full of plates…. He opens his eyes wide and says…
Arnav: Khushi…
He then gets up from the couch and takes the tray from khushi and keeps them on the table and then sat on the couch with khushi sitting beside him…
Khushi: Good Morning arnav…
Arnav: Good Morning… Khushi yeh sab…
Khushi: What.. Arnav I had done nothing unusual ok.. I have just made breakfast for you…
Arnav smiles and says..
Arnav: Yeah I know but itna… I mean we are two people and you have made as if we are 5 or 6… Look at the dishes…
He then looks at everything and realizes that khushi has cooked everything as per his choice…He looks at khushi and says..
Arnav: Khushi tumne…
Khushi: Arnav I just wanted to thank you for the last night.. You know that was the best night of my life…I have never felt so special in my life…. Saying this she leans closer and pecks on his cheeks…. And says..
Khushi: Thanks arnav….
Arnav looks at her and cups her face and says..
Arnav: Khushi you don’t have to thank me for this… You are my wife khushi….
Khushi looks at him all lovingly…
Arnav then place a kiss on her cheeks and says…
Arnav: From next time don’t thank me for anything.. Because in future… you are going to get more beautiful nights….
Khushi looks in his eyes and they both shares an eyelock… After few minutes arnav breaks the eyelock and says…
Arnav: Hmm now lets have breakfast.. Waise its my duty but ab you have made so I will make something else for you…
Khushi: No arnav…
Arnav: Shh you serve I will come in two minutes…
He gets up and walks to the bathroom for getting fresh….
He walks back and then they had breakfast with arnav praising khushi for her cooking skills….
Next Five days passed with arnav and khushi going for dinners shopping and movies…Arnav and his pampering continued to shower on khushi… Khushi too started pampering him… Khushi was very happy…She was getting clear about her feelings…
It was Sixth day and a week after their marriage…. Arnav was at AR for attending an important meeting and khushi was sitting in her room reading some book when her cell rang… She looks at the number…
Khushi: Whose number is this…
She picks up the call..
Khushi: Hello…
“Mrs Raizada” person on the other line spoke…
Khushi: Yes…
“Mam I am calling from AR office… Can I speak to Mr Raizada…” said jenny Arnav’s PA..
Khushi: But arnav left for office two hours before..
Jenny: But he is still not here and his meeting his schedule with foreign client…
Khushi: Ok I will call him…
Jenny: Mam I have tried on his number but it is not reachable…
Khushi gets worried hearing that…
Khushi: I will try and will call you back…
She then dials arnav’s number but number was actually not reachable… She cuts the call and again tries his number but again the same thing… She gets down from the bed and paced around the room trying his number continuously…
She was trying his number from last 15 minutes and didn’t get any response… Panic gripped her…
Khushi: Arnav where are you… You left 2 hours before and AR is just minutes away from here…
She again tries his number but no use…  Tears welled up in her eyes thinking where he has gone… She ran towards the side table where she has kept her DM’s idol and sat down in front of her and says…
Khushi: Please protect my arnav DM… Don’t let anything to harm him…
She closed her eyes and prayed for his well being.. Tears were still running from her eyes when suddenly she heard the door bell…
Khushi opens her eyes saying “ARNAV” and rushed towards the main door…She opens the door and looks at the person….
Khushi: Arnav….
Arnav was standing at the door with the bandage on his forhead….
Khushi didn’t see the bandage she just ran into his arms….
Khushi: Arnav where were you… You know I got so worried… You PA she called me…
Arnav hugs her back and caress her back and says…
Arnav: Khushi I am ok… Sshhhh I was just…
But before he could complete his sentence khushi looks at his face and saw that bandage…
Khushi: Arnav yeh…
She drags him inside and makes him sit on the Sofa in the living room saying…
Khushi: Arnav yeh kaise hua… Are you alright…
Arnav: Khushi I am ok.. its just.. Actually my car got bump into the true and…
Khushi widens her eyes and says…
Khushi: What…
Khushi: How could you arnav… Tum dhyaan se drive nahi kar sakte.. Agar tumhe kuch ho jata to.. Kabhi socha hai mera kya hota… mein kaise rehti tumhare bina..
Tears started rolling down from her eyes….
Arnav pulls khushi beside him and says..
Arnav: Ssshhh he wipes her tears and says.. see I am alright nothing has happened to me… And I will always be with you…
Khushi throws herself in his arms and tightens her grip on him and says..
Khushi: Arnav I I love you…
Arnav gets shock hearing this….

5 comments:

  1. i hope khushi forgives him when she get to know the truth. loved how their relationship is progressing slowly.aww khushi confessed her feelings

    ReplyDelete
  2. god knows what will happen when would come to know about the truth. Hope she understand why arnav did it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story took an interesting mode here,waiting for how u wil unfold the story.

    ~123priya{IF}

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhh Ohhhh.......Khushi finally u Realised i hope...the misunderstadnig is just like a mist in air...whish disapears n sum tyms....<3 <3 It was awsummm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey great update i love the stroy so far, i hope khushi accepts arnav after knowing the truth, please update soon,
    i dont know how you pm people or how you send people updates, but please could you send me updates via my email : shamylakhan7@gmail.com,
    thanks and your a really good writer, update soon

    ReplyDelete