Thursday, 18 April 2013

Night That Changed Our Life... Chapter 7


Chapter 7
Day passed with khushi having lunch and chat with her parents…. It was evening now… Khushi got a call from arnav that he will be reaching soon so she got ready and was sitting on the couch in the living room with garima and shashi…
Garima: Acha beta always keep him happy ok…. He has done a lot for you and also he is your husband now and he also left his house just for you so always take care of him and give loads of love to him…
Shashi: Haan beta…. Never let your past ruin your present and future…. Ok…
Khushi nods her head and says…
Khushi: Maa Dad don’t worry I promise…
She just completed her sentence when they heard the door bell…. Khushi got up from the couch and walks towards the door to open it… She opens the door and sees arnav standing on the door with a cute smile playing on his lips….
Arnav: Hi wifey…
Khushi smiles and says..
Khushi: Hi….
Arnav: So how was your day…. Enjoyed…
Khushi: Yeah…. And how was yours…. You are looking tired…
She said frowning as she sees him from top to bottom and can guess quickly that he had a tiring day at office…
Arnav: Yeah actually… But before he could complete his sentence Garima comes to them and says..
Garima: Arnav beta come inside na….
Arnav: No aunty bas I came to pick khushi….
Shashi: Arey beta come na lets have tea and then you can leave with khushi…. Please…
Arnav was very tired and wanted to go home but still he said yes as he didn’t wanted to say no to shashi… He nodded and then walked inside… He sits beside shashi… Khushi goes to kitchen to bring the tea and shashi and arnav started chatting….. Garima was admiring arnav and shashi… Samrat use to come to their place but he only use to talk to khushi and never chat with them or sit with them so garima liked k khushi got married to arnav who is better than samrat in every terms… He knows to respect a girl and her parents…..
After few minutes khushi came with two cups of tea placed on a tray and hands over the cups to shashi and arnav and sat beside Garima…. She looks at garima for asking something but saw her smiling… She puts her hand on her shoulder and says…
Khushi: Maa kya hua… Why you are smiling like this…
Garima comes back from her thoughts and looks at khushi… she cups her cheek and says…
Garima: Kuch nahi beta bas I was happy that you got arnav as your life partner… DM jo bhi karti hai ache ke liye hi karti hai….. (Whatever DM does its for good)
Khushi too smiles and then hugs her…. Arnav too finishes his tea and then gets up to leave.. He hugs shashi and asks him to take care.. Arnav and khushi walked towards the door when shashi stopped them and says…
Shashi: Beta I am happy that you are my daughter’s husband…. Khushi told us everything and hope one day your family will realize their mistake and will accept you both….
Arnav: Uncle don’t worry that day will come soon… And khushi is my wife and I will always be with her in every phase of our life….
Khushi looks at him with awweee and then shashi nods and bless them… Finally arnav and khushi left for their apartment…..
Car journey was normal just with casual talks about what they did and all….. They reached their apartment…. Jai prakash opens the door… Arnav ask him to prepare dinner for them and dinner should be khushi’s favorite dish.. Saying this he left for their room… JP asks khushi about her favorite to which she says..
Khushi: You go I will make the dinner….
JP: No khushi bhabhi… Arnav bhaiyaan will not like that… You tell me your favorite please…
Khushi: Don’t worry arnav is a very nice guy he will not do anything to you… Just go and I will handle everything…
JP: But…
Khushi: No buts or else I will scold you…
JP: Ok bhabhi bas tell bhaiyaan that you asked me to leave…
Khushi: Ok baba don’t worry…
JP left from their and khushi went to the kitchen and says…
Khushi: Hmmm so what should I do now… I think I should start with his favorite dish… But I don’t even know what he likes….
She thinks for few minutes and says..
Khushi: Ohh yaad aaya samrat use to say that you and my bhai are similar both likes mutter paneer and jalebi’s………. hmmm waah khushi good very good….  She pats herself and started cooking mutter paneer….. She completed cooking that and then thought of making some rotis with them…. So she started making the dough….
Here in the room arnav got changed and then leaned on the recliner as he was really very tired and closed his eyes… After few minutes he opens them remembering that khushi was still not in the room… At first he thought that khushi must be talking to JP about the dinner but than why she will take one hour…. He gets little worried and walks down to see her… He looks for her in the living room but didn’t find her.. He then walks to the kitchen and stops seeing her…. She was kneading the dough struggling with her locks which was troubling her and she was unable to put them behind her ears as her hands were in the dough….
Arnav smiles looking at her and walks towards khushi….. He stops near her and puts her locks behind her ears making khushi stop… His fingers brushed over her cheeks making her close her eyes as an unknown feeling gripped her….  
He runs his fingers all over her cheeks and then at her neck…. Khushi’s breath became hard…. Arnav walks close to her and cups her cheeks leaning his face over hers…. He brushed his lips with hers and captures her lips for a wild kiss….  Khushi slides her hand in his hairs at the back of his neck and pulls him close… when suddenly she heard…
“Khushi you ok”
Khushi opens her eyes and sees arnav standing few inches away from her and was looking at her with questioning look… She looks at him and then touch her lips with her hands and then again looks at him making arnav confused…
Arnav: Khushi tum thik ho… and what are you doing here….
Khushi: Hmm wo arnav I….  But before she could say anything she feels his finger on her lips… He wipes off the dough particles from her lips…. But khushi she felt butterflies inside her…. Arnav removes his finger from her lips and says..
Arnav: Khushi kya hua… Any problem… You feeling good na..
Khushi comes to her sense and says…
Khushi: Hmm yeah… I am ok arnav.. Actually I thought of making dinner for us… You take rest I will call you once the dinner is ready….
Saying this she turns around and starts her work to divert her mind… She was shocked by her dream… How can she dream something like that and that too with arnav… What is happening to me… In the morning I was blushing and ab yeh…
Arnav sees her lost and says…
Arnav: Khushi pakka you ok…
Khushi comes out of her thoughts and says…
Khushi: Hmm yeah…
Arnav: I don’t think so.. He says in his mind….
Arnav: Acha chalo lets make dinner together…
Khushi: Kya nahi…. I am ok arnav I will make you go….
Arnav: Why khushi if you can make dinner for me than why can’t I…. Let me help you… Waise what you have cooked…. Let me see… He looks at the covered kadhai kept on the burner…
Arnav: Ohh so what’s this saying this he tries to remove the lid but suddenly leaves as that was hot….
Khushi: Arnav….
She took his hand in his and walks towards the sink and kept his palm under the running water and says…
Khushi: Tum bhi na arnav I told you na I will do everything…. Ab dekho u burnt your fingers…
Arnav was just staring at her…. After few minutes he said…
Arnav: Khushi I am ok… mujhe kuch nahi hua hai mujhe ya mere haath ko…. (nothing has happened to me or my hand)
Khushi: Shut up arnav… I have seen how you burned your hand…. Now come with me I will put some ointment..
Arnav: Arey khushi I am ok...
Khushi turns and gives him an angry glare and says…
Khushi: Chup bilkul chup….
She walks towards the cabinet having first aid box… She removes the box and walks towards the arnav… She removes the ointment from that and started applying it on his fingers blowing simultaneously….
Arnav looks at her with all the love in his eyes… Suddenly he frowns and says…
Arnav: I am sorry khushi…
Khushi raise her lashes and looks at him with confused expressions…
Khushi: Sorry…
Arnav: Sorry hmm haa Haan wo actually meri wajah se (because of me) your time is wasted na…
Khushi: Shut up arnav….
Khushi: Acha now go to our room and rest ok… Will bring dinner in our room…
She says closing the ointment tube…
Arnav: Nahi I will help you…
Khushi: No just go…
Arnav: Ok atleast let me sit here please..
Khushi: Ok….
Arnav then sits on the kitchen counter while khushi started making rotis…. Arnav wanted to help her but he knows that khushi will not allow him…
Finally khushi completed her cooking and then she make plate….
Arnav: Single plate…
Khushi: Yes…  you have burned means I will feed you so a single plate… Now lets go….
Arnav: Good I think I should always burn my hand….
Khushi: Shut up…
They walked to the bedroom and then khushi fed him and her…. They finished their dinner and khushi walks down with the plates and arnav walks to the closet…. He was searching something when khushi enters the room and arnav gets scared…
Khushi: Arnav you ok..
Arnav: Hmmm yeah… Chalo lets sleep.. I am very tired…
Saying this he close the closet and walks towards the bed and takes the pillow and duvet and went to the couch to sleep…. But sleep was far away from his eyes…. He was just looking at khushi who was peacefully sleeping on the bed…..
But he didn’t know that khushi was also not sleeping… She was thinking about her dream and then how she was worried when he burned his fingers…. She was thinking why he is affecting him so much just in two days…..

No comments:

Post a Comment