Thursday, 18 April 2013

Night That Changed Our Life.. Chapter 8


Chapter 8
It was next morning… Khushi opens her eyes and stretched her arms… She sits on the bed yawning when she heard…
“Good Morning Wifey”….
She looks up and sees arnav standing in front of her with a tray in his hand…
Khushi: Good Morning….
She looks at him with confused expression… Arnav comes and sits next to her and place the tray on the bed….  Khushi looks at the tray and sees two cups of tea…. He hands over the cup to khushi and says…
Arnav: For my beautiful wife…
Khushi takes the cup and says..
Khushi: Arnav JP came back but he was on leave na…
Arnav: He is still on leave khushi but I have hired a new cook named Arnav Singh Raizada… But only for bed tea and breakfast ok…
Khushi: What… You mean you made this…
Arnav: Yeah…
Khushi: But why arnav and your hand how is it… And why you went to kitchen… You should have waited for me….
Arnav: Sshhh calm down khushi I am ok.. My hand is perfect and I just burned my fingers that too a slight burn so stop panicking and I wanted to make breakfast and tea for my wife that’s why I made this… Now drink and tell me how it taste….
Khushi looks at him with awweee… She then takes the sip and says..
Khushi: Just perfect….
Arnav smiles and then takes the other cup and takes the sip..
Arnav: Hmm actually its good…
Khushi: Acha arnav did you find out anything….
Arnav: About what khushi…
Khushi: About photos.. I mean…
But before she could complete her sentence arnav starts coughing and khushi gets panics… She gets up and starts caressing his back…. She makes him drink water and then says..
Khushi: Slowly arnav… You ok…
Arnav: Hmm… Ok so what you were saying…
Khushi: Nothing… Lets complete breakfast first….
Arnav: Ok…
They both quickly finish their tea and then arnav says..
Arnav: You take your shower till then I will bring breakfast…
Khushi nods and goes to take shower… She thinks “I am so lucky to have arnav in my life.. He is really a dream guy of everyone….”
She walks out after having shower and sees arnav setting the table…. She was wearing lemon yellow anarkali…. Arnav looks at her and gets lost for few minutes but comes back and says..
Arnav: Khushi you are looking beautiful…
Khushi blush hearing this and says..
Khushi: Thanks arnav…
Arnav: Acha chalo lets have breakfast…
He then serves her…
Khushi: Wow cheese sandwich my favorite… She takes a bite and says..
Khushi: uuummmm its yummy…
Arnav: You liked it….
Khushi: Hmm a lot… Saying this she takes another bite and says..
Khushi: Why you are not having…. Have…
She takes the piece towards his mouth and arnav takes a bite…They slowly completed the breakfast with khushi again feeding arnav and then after having sandwich arnav made her drink the juice… She gulps down and then says..
Khushi: Arnav if you continue feeding me such heavy breakfast than I am sure I am going to put on weight soon and then don’t you dare to say that I am not looking good…
Arnav looks at her and sees the drop of juice near her lips… He raise his finger towards her lips and rubs them wiping off the drop and says..
Arnav: Khushi for me you will always be the most beautiful girl in this world…  He then caresses her cheeks with his knuckles making her close her eyes… Her heart beats raced up… She puts her hand on her heart and then opens her eyes and gets up from the couch…
Arnav looks at her and then says..
Arnav: Khushi I….
But khushi cuts him and says…
Khushi: Arnav I will clean this things…. And she quickly picks the plates and glasses and walks out of the room towards the kitchen….
Arnav: shit what I was doing….
Khushi reached the kitchen and puts the plates and glasses in the sink and stands supporting her back on the counter…. She puts her hand again on her heart and says..
Khushi: Why my heartbeats raced up feeling his touch…. What is happening to me… I never experienced this when I was with samrat... we use to hug each other but I never felt what I am feeling now…. His one touch is making me crazy…. Am I falling for him… But how it is possible… I love samrat so how can I fall for arnav… Is it this simple to forget someone and fall for some other person….
She was in her thoughts when she heard arnav’s voice…..
Arnav: Khushi will see you in the evening….
Khushi walks out of the kitchen to bid him bye but he left…. Khushi frowns and then goes to her room..
It was evening now… Khushi was sitting in her room and reading a book but her mind was still thinking about arnav… How he was affecting him…. Whether this is love or just a respect for arnav.. And if this is love then what it was with samrat….
She was lost in her thoughts when she heard the door bell.. Suddenly a wide smile spread on her lips and she said..
Khushi: Arnav….
She gets up from the bed and walks towards the door… She opens the door greeting arnav with a wide smile… Arnav smiles and then enters the house….
Khushi: How was your day…
Arnav looks at her and then says…
Arnav: Good… And now I have seen your face so best….
Khushi again blush hearing this… She don’t know why but she use to get a different pleasure when arnav use to praise her or use to say something like this….
Arnav: How was yours wifey…
Khushi: Hmm good… she thinks about her day and realizes that she did nothing other than thinking about arnav…. She brushes her thoughts and says..
Khushi: Arnav you go and get fresh I will bring coffee for you…
Arnav nods and walks to their room…
Khushi walks to the kitchen and makes coffee and takes to their room… Arnav was sitting on the couch with laptop open in front of him…
Khushi walks towards him and shuts his laptop and says..
Khushi: NO work at home…
Arnav: Khushi its urgent…
Khushi: I don’t know just look at you arnav… You are looking so tired….
Arnav: Khushi please just a single mail bas after that nothing… Its really very urgent….
Khushi: No… First have this coffee take some rest and then you can do that…
Arnav: Stop this bachpana khushi… Mail is really very important… And I am not a kid I can take care of myself ok….
Khushi gets hurt hearing this… She keeps the coffee on the table beside laptop and gets up from their…. Arnav close his eyes clenching his fist and shuts the laptop…. He looks at khushi who was now arranging the clothes in the closet…
He walks to her and says…
Arnav: I am sorry khushi…
Khushi: Its ok arnav.. I am sorry.. I know I was behaving like a typical wife…. I know our relationship is not based on love and I don’t have any rights on you but I was concerned for your health arnav and I was feeling bad seeing your tired state I am really sorry for...
She couldn’t complete her sentence as tears welled up in her eyes….
Arnav turns her to face him… He feels more hurt to see tears in her eyes….
Arnav: Khushi sshhh I am sorry…
He then wipes her tears and says..
Khushi: Don’t be arnav it was not your fault…. Now leave me I have go and make dinner…
Arnav: Khushi…
Khushi: Please arnav…. I will not disturb you in your work… You don’t disturb me…
Saying this she removes his hand and was about to walk when arnav pulls her back and she landed on his chest… She holds his shoulder for the support and her arms went around her waist….
Arnav looks into her eyes and says..
Arnav: Khushi we are going out for dinner…. Get ready…
Khushi’s heart beats again raced up…. She wanted to deny as she was angry but words were not coming up…
Khushi: I I..
Arnav: I what khushi… Get ready…. We are leaving in half an hour and never say that you don’t have any right on me ok… You have all the rights on me as you are my wife and I am your husband….
He left khushi and walks out of the room leaving shock khushi behind… Shock at herself that why she didn’t say anything or didn’t deny him….

No comments:

Post a Comment