Saturday, 4 May 2013

Game Of Destiny... Chapter 2


Few days have passed after rohit’s death and now khushi was in Raizada mansion as she was their daughter in law. In front of both the families she was trying to act strong as she didn’t want them to worry for her. But at night she always uses to cry holding rohit’s photo and asking her devi maiyaan why she has done this to her…….
On the other hand arnav has lost all his naughtiness. He was taking care of whole family. He always works late night at A.R as he didn’t want to face khushi and also he wants to divert his mind from lavanya…. At night arnav use to cry at poolside by holding lavanya’s photo saying I am so sorry lav but I was bound by promise and I love bhai very much and I can do anything for him so please forgive me please…..
Khushi has seen arnav crying and she use to think that I have to do something I can’t see him like this he has done a lot for me and now it’s my turn…..
Next morning khushi called up lavanya….
Khushi: Hello lavanya. How are you?
Lavanya replied in a very low voice: I am good khushi you say how are you? And ghar pe sab kaise hai…
Khushi understood that she was crying…….
Khushi: Sab thik hai Lavanya. I want to meet you kya tum mujhe mil sakti ho…
Lavanya: Why khushi? Anything important actually I am leaving for U.S today so I am bit busy…
Khushi thinks in her mind: Ohhhh shit no lavanya you can’t go like this….. then she speaks yes lavanya its very urgent. What time is you flight?
Lavanya: It’s in the evening at 5 Pm.
Khushi: Ok then meet me in an hour at café Basil……
Lavanya: Ok
Khushi then calls arnav and after their marriage they will be talking for the first time…
Arnav: Khushi is that you? Kya hua… Why you called? Is everything alright at home? Do you want anything?
Khushi: Arnav listen to me I want to meet you at café basil in an hour please don’t say no….. I really need to talk to you…
Arnav: Ok will meet you take care. Bye
Khushi: Bye…
After an hour they met at café basil arnav and lavanya gets shocked to see each other and they both looked at khushi.
Khushi: Come sit, Yes I have called you both as I wanted to talk to you both together.
Lavanya and arnav both sit besides khushi....
Khushi then looks at them both and then starts talking…..
Khushi: Arnav lavanya is leaving for U.S today hamesha k liye…
Arnav gets shocked hearing this and looks at lavanya who was just looking down ignoring him as she knows that if she will look at arnav then she will start crying and she didn’t want to make arnav feel guilty…..
Arnav still looking at lavanya answers khushi: It’s good that she is leaving, she will get a nice man there who will keep her happy always…
Lavanya now has tears in her eyes….
Khushi: Arnav how can you say like that. don’t you want to stop her?
Arnav: No khushi now I am married and now you are my responsibility..
Khushi: Arnav I know that you had promised rohit something and I don’t want to know what it is but I know one thing for sure that rohit would have not liked to see you like this…. He use to love you a lot arnav… He always wanted your happiness….. Then wo jate jate tumhari khushiyan kaise le sakta hai… I know he would have asked to take my responsibility but arnav (khushi cups his cheeks) tell me kya tum ek friend banker mera care nahi kar sakte… Meri responsibility nahi le sakte… You can hai na then why you have sacrificed your love for me…
Both arnav and khushi had tears in their eyes…
Arnav was about to say something but khushi cuts him off and starts speaking….
Khushi: Arnav I have lost my love and I know how it feels and trust me it’s very painful par tumhara pyaar to ab bhi hai to tum kyun use sacrifice karna chahte ho…… Lavanya loves you a lot arnav and I know you too love him please what’s her fault in this. Don’t do this to her…… What do you think arnav “Rohit will be happy to see you like this crying every night holding lavanya’s photo” No arnav he will not be happy……
Arnav: But khushi now nothing can be changed as I am already married to you…..
Khushi: No arnav everything can be like before…
Arnav: What do you mean khushi?
Khushi: We will get divorce and then you can marry lavanya arnav….
Arnav: But khushi what about you….
Khushi: Arnav you can take care of me as a friend right and lavanya bhi hogi tumhare sath……. Please arnav mere liye maan jao if not for me then for rohit…..
Arnav: Khushiii
Khushi: Please arnav… and don’t worry about family I will make them ready you just come with me and we will file divorce case now and after six months jab humein divorce mil jayga tab you both can marry each other…
Arnav: Ok as you wish I just want you to be happy….
Khushi: hmmm I am happy now and lavanya now you don’t have to go to U.S…
Lavanya smiled and hugged khushi thanks a lot khushi you are the best friend any one could have… But I have to go to U.S as I have some work but don’t worry I will be back soon for marrying him with that arnav and lavanya hugged each other……. They were happy now and khushi smiled seeing both of them….
But what they didn’t know was that arnav and khushi’s relation was planned by the destiny and neither of the two can break it……. They didn’t know what was waiting for them in this six months………

2 comments: