Saturday, 4 May 2013

Game Of Destiny... Chapter 8


Chapter 8
He sits on the bed and makes her sit on his lap… They were still kissing each other…. Arnav was caressing khushi’s back… And khushi’s hands were in his hair…. They both broke the kiss for some air and then looked into each other’s eyes…..  Arnav moves his hands towards her Zip and opens it and starts moving his hands on her bare back… Khushi closed her eyes feeling him on her bare skin… Ohhh I like his touch so much… She too moves her hands to his chest… Arnav leaned down and kissed her nape then he slides his top little from her shoulder and kisses all over her shoulders… He unhooked her bra and then moves her top a little more exposing her bosom… He took them one by one in his mouth and starts sucking them…”Aaahhh Arna arnnavvvv” Khushi moaned in pleasure… Arnav then again took her lips in his and starts cupping his bosom using his hands… They both get lost in each other… when suddenly his phone rang…. He was again shocked to see his position with khushi…. He removes his cell and answers the call…
Arnav: Hello…
Lavanya: ASR where are you? I mean it’s 3 at night….
Arnav: Actually lavanya I am at hotel’s lobby… I was not sleepy so thought of having a walk…. Will come in 5 mins ok…
Lavanya: Ok come soon I am waiting… You know I was so scared when I didn’t find you beside me…
Arnav: Hmmm ok… with that he kept the call and looks at khushi who has adjusted her clothes properly and was standing in front of him looking down at the floor…
Arnav: Khushi wo I need to go....
Khushi: Hmmm….
Arnav: I am sorry khushi….
Khushi: Sorry for what arnav….
Arnav: Sorry for everything… I mean Jo bhi humare bich hua nahi hona chahiye tha…. I don’t know how it happens every time but I am really sorry….
Khushi: It’s ok arnav…. Shayad we are attracted to each other…. And it’s normal as we are staying with each other for almost 4 months and we even sleep into each other arms… But I know you love lavanya a lot so from now on we will try to stay away from each other… I think this will be good for us…
Arnav: Hmmm I too think the same… Lavanya loves me a lot and I can’t betray her… shayad dur rehne se yeh attraction khatam ho jaye….
Khushi: Hmmm ok good night…
Arnav: Good Night…. With that arnav moves to his room…
Khushi too goes on her bed and starts crying kyun devi maiyaan kyun mein use rok nahi paati kya yeh sach mein mera sirf attraction hai ya fir… No this can’t be true… I will stay away from him… He is not mine and he cannot be mine… She lays on the bed crying and thinking about arnav….
 On the other hand lavanya was waiting for him… As soon as arnav moves inside lavanya comes and hugs him….
Lavanya: Oh ASR I really got scared you know… I love you…
Arnav hugs her back but didn’t say anything he didn’t know why but he didn’t feel like saying I love you to Lavanya.. He was still lost in khushi’s thought…
Lavanya pulls herself from the hug and says come we will sleep it’s too late tomorrow we have to go to Snow Mountains…. It will be fun na… You me and khushi…
Arnav: Khushi nahi aa sakti because doctor ne use mana kiya hai to go in snow….
Lavanya: ohh poor khushi ok we will go then ok…
Arnav thinks hmmm I need to spend some time with Lavanya ho sakta hai mein khushi ko apne dimaag se nikal paao…
Arnav: Ok… With that they both move to the bed… Lavanya sleeps by hugging arnav but arnav felt uncomfortable so he slowly removes lavanya’s hand and sleeps on the other side of the bed saying sorry Lavanya but I am not feeling well so please I hope you will understand… As soon as he closes his eyes he gets the images of khushi… The way she was kissing him…. He opens his eyes and says urrggg I will go mad one day… Why I am not able to stop thinking about khushi…
Next day khushi wakes up in the morning and checks her mobile and sees that there is arnav’s message saying that they have left for Rohtang pass and will return at night so she is free to do anything for the whole day and also they will meet her directly for the dinner….
After reading the message tears started falling from khushi’s eyes… she was not at all feeling well… She was too hurt by the fact that arnav has left her alone and gone with lavanya… She cried and cried and thinks… Why I am crying I have only told him that we will stay away from each other then now why I am not feeling good… I should be happy that he is with lavanya his true love… Then why I am crying…
After sometime she wipes her tears and thought of distracting her mind from all this… So she decided to go to some nearby place…. After getting ready she left her room and went to the nearby market…
Arnav and Lavanya returned back to the hotel room at night but they didn’t go to Rohtang pass as the way for the Rohtang pass was blocked due to some accident problem so they just went for local sightseeing and returned… They thought of calling khushi for the dinner… So they dialed her number….
Arnav: Hello khushi… Kya kar rahi ho…
Khushi: Tumhe usse kya you enjoy with lavanya ok… with that she cuts the call….
Arnav: What the… Whats wrong with her? He once again calls khushi…
Arnav: Hello khushi Don’t you dare to cut the call… Where are you come for the lunch we are at hotel…
Khushi: I am sorry wo actually I had just fought with some shopkeepers here so I removed my anger on you too. ( She lied to him)
Arnav: Khushi.. shopkeepers where are you?
Khushi: I am in my room… Wo I went to the market so there I had a fight ….Will come in 10 mins… Meet you both directly for the dinner ok…
Arnav: Ok… He thinks…. Itni raat tak ye akeli market mein kya kar rahi thi… Agar use kuch ho jata to aane do usse ab…
After 10 minutes they move to the restraunt for dinner…
Lavanya and arnav waits for khushi to come… Khushi come after 5 mins and sits with them..
Khushi: So lavanya how was your trip… did you enjoyed snow haann.
Lavanaya: Kaha khushi actually road was locked as accident ho gaya tha so you know humlog bas local sightseeing kar k hi return aa gaye…
Khushi didn’t know why but she felt good… Somewhere she didn’t want k arnav and lavanya snow mein jaye…. Because she knows what would have happens after that…. But why the hell she was concern about that….
They started to have their dinner when someone called khushi from behind… “Hey khush is that you”… Khushi turns her face and sees a handsome man in his late 20’s was standing in front of her… She gets up and hugs him tight saying
Khushi: Samrat what a pleasant surprise… What are you doing here? I mean How are you? I am so happy to see you here… Ohhh samrat I have missed you so much…
Arnav who was looking all this didn’t like a bit that khushi was hugging someone and that too a tight hug… He thinks who the hell is this samrat…Khushi pulls herself from the hug and moves towards arnav and lavanya and says
Khushi: Samrat meet my friend arnav and his girlfriend lavnaya…
Arnav will not like khushi calling him his friend… so he tells…
Arnav: Hey samrat nice to meet you and I am khushi’s husband and friend both right khushi….
Khushi: Hmmm right… They both will share an eyelock and here samrat stares at them with a confused look and think if he is khushi’s husband then what his girlfriend is doing with him… Oho yeh khush ne to milte saath hi confused kar diya mujhe….

No comments:

Post a Comment