Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Pure Lust Changes into True Love... Chapter 15


Chapter 15
Khushi then comes towards arnav and armaan and sits in between them and holds arnav’s hands and says…
Khushi: Bhai I have forgiven him and I truly love him bhai and I know he too loves me I have seen the love in his eyes… Please bhai I want to marry him…
Armaan: Khushi but he is the same man who has hurt you so much…
Khushi: I know bhai but I also know that only he can give me all the happiness… Please bhai say yes…
Armaan: Ok if you are happy then we are happy… I just want your happiness… Does arjun knows about all this…
Arnav and khushi together: Ohh yes he knows all this…
Armaan: Ok then arnav I have to talk to your di, you know we will have all the rituals for your marriage..
Arnav: Whats the need armaan, I mean we can get married in court… It will be less chaotic you know I don’t believe in all this rasams and all…
Armaan: But khushi do arnav she loves all this…. Atleast for but his sentence was cut by khushi
Khushi: It’s ok bhai, if he wants the court marriage we will do that only… I just want to be his wife….
Arnav looks at khushi thinking “Khushi loves me so much why I was not able to see this love before… How could I hurt her so much… Now I will give her all the happiness” with that he removes his cell and dials a number…
Arnav: Hello Di… Kaisi hai aap… I want to tell you something very important…
Anjali: Chotey hum thik hai itne dino baad aaj apni di ki yaad kaise aayi…
Arnav: Wo di actually I am in love and I want to get married to that girl…
Anjali: What my chotey is in love ohh I cant believe this please somebody pinch me… Shyam ji please pinch me my chotey is in love…
Arnav: Di stop your overacting and atleast listen to me first…
Anjali: Ohhh yes so who is the girl kaha rehti hai kab mila rahe ho…
Arnav: Her name is khushi… she stays in Nainitaal… I will tell you everything in detail but first you come here with the whole family as I want to marry her in a week with all the rituals… I want to give her a proper Indian wedding…
Hearing this khushi looks at arnav and tears started flowing from her eyes…
Anjali: What!!! Wow chotey now I really wants to meet her soon… Kaun hai wo ladki jisne humare chotey ko itna badal diya…
Arnav then gives anjali their address and keeps the call and looks at khushi who was having tears in her eyes… Armaan too saw that and decides to leave both of them alone… He moves out with riddhima… Arnav closes the door and comes towards khushi…
He wipes her tears and turns her around. He holds khushi from her waist… Her back touching his chest… He puts his head on her shoulder and says…
Arnav: Khushi I know I had hurt you a lot… But now I want to give you all the happiness of the world… I promise you khushi that this was the last time I had seen tears in your eyes… From today I will never allow this tears to come to you… I love you khushi I love you a lot… With that he kisses her on her neck… Khushi turns around and hugged him tightly… I love you too arnav a lot…
He pulls khushi and then leaned towards her and captures her lips into his… They kissed each other till they felt breathless… Then arnav said…
Arnav: Khushi tomorrow my family will be coming here… They will ask about kiah… I will tell them that she is our daughter and it was out of love… I don’t want my family to know about our lust relationship… I don’t want them to say anything wrong about you… So please never ever let them know what was their in between us ok…
Khushi: Ok…
Arnav: You know khushi I have something for you wait… He then removes a gift box from his pocket and gives it to khushi…
Khushi: What’s this arnav?
Arnav again turns her around and holds her from her waist….
Arnav: Open it sweetheart…
Khushi opens the gift and finds a beautiful heart shaped diamond pendant with KASR written on it…
Khushi: Wow arnav its so beautiful
Arnav puts his face more into her hair and smelling it said…
Arnav: Not more than you beautiful…
Khushi: I really liked it but I am so sorry I cannot take this…
Arnav gets shocked to hear this…

4 comments:

  1. अपनी बाबू की सील तोड़ी
    विधवा की चुदाई की प्यास
    भाभी को दिखाई नई ब्लू फिल्म
    मामी ने दिखाया स्वर्ग का दरवाजा
    बस में मिले लड़के से चूत मरवाई
    बाथरूम में पंजाबन कुड़ी की चुदाई
    चूत मेरी बड़ी प्यासी हैं
    उसकी गर्लफ्रेंड मेरे लौड़े का माल बन गई
    Antarvasna युवकों की आम यौन समस्यायें
    दस साल बाद सही चुदाई हुई
    पड़ोसन ने रसोई में लौड़ा चूसा
    एक हसीन रात
    भाभी के साथ होली
    मिला मौका मारा चौका
    शादी से पहले साली के साथ सुहागरात
    लण्ड और चूत दोनों को फायदा
    चुदी प्रियंका सारी रात
    प्रियंका के साथ एक रात की चुदाई
    पड़ोस की लड़की की कुँवारी चूत ली
    कुंवारी चूत चुदाई का आनन्दमयी खेल-1 (Bhanji Ki Kunvari Choot Chudai ka Khel-1)
    कुंवारी चूत चुदाई का आनन्दमयी खेल-2 (Bhanji Ki Kunvari Choot Chudai ka Khel-2)
    गाण्ड मेरी पटाखा बहन बानू की (Gaand Meri Patakha Bahan Banu ki)

    ReplyDelete