Monday, 17 June 2013

Night That Changed our Life... Chapter 17

Chapter 17
Khushi and arnav were feeling each other's warm when suddenly they heard the knock on the door….
Khushi gets up from his chest and looks at the door and sees aman who was looking to the other side feeling embarrass to disturb ASR and khushi….
Arnav smiles and says…
Arnav: Yes aman…
Aman walks towards arnav and says..
Aman: How are you feeling ASR…
Arnav looks at khushi and holds her hand and says…
Arnav: Perfect….
Khushi tightens her hold on his palm…
Aman smiles looking at the couple and then says..
Aman: Acha ASR actually I wanted to talk to you….
Arnav: Haan bolo na..
But before aman could say anything khushi cuts him and says…
Khushi: Stop aman….
Aman and arnav both looks at khushi with questioning look…
Khushi continues…
Khushi: Aman ,don't say a word related to office or any of your meetings… Cant you see arnav needs rest… He just gained his consciousness and you are…. Now if you have any other thing then you can speak or else…
Arnav smiles seeing his wife… He loved the way she was concerned for him… And poor aman he was speechless… He was just staring at khushi and then at arnav and finally said..
Aman: Sorry mam… Actually I was not talking about office or meetings…
Arnav understood that aman was here to tell him about samrat or anything about the proofs….
He looks at aman and says..
Arnav: Aman wait a minute… He then turns towards khushi and says…
Arnav: Khushi aman is here to talk about….
Khushi: No arnav I don't want you to discuss about anything right now… Arnav you are still not recovered properly… Look at you.. You have bandage over your forehead shoulders…..
Arnav cups khushi's cheek and says..
Arnav: I am fine wifey…. And this is about that night… I mean you have to know the whole truth haina….
Khushi nods her head and then cups his cheek and says..
Khushi: I will arnav… I will listen to each and every word of yours about that night but not now… Abhi for me your health is the most important thing… Pehle tum thik ho jao and then we will talk about these things at our place….
Arnav was so touched by her words… He has done so wrong with her not intentionally but still he has hurt her and here she was all concerned for him and his health….
He nods his head and says..
Arnav: Ok….
Aman smiles and says..
Aman: Ok ASR I am outside… Mam if you need anything then do call me…
Arnav: No aman you can go home… I am alright and waise bhi I have khushi with me… He said kissing her hand which he was holding in his…
Aman: But still ASR I don't want to leave you guys alone..
Arnav understood what he meant and nods his head… Aman left the room and then arnav caresses khushi's cheek and says…
Arnav: You look more beautiful when you gets angry….
Khushi looks at him with an open mouth and says…
Khushi: Acha good then I will always stay angry kabhi bhi tumse pyaar se baat nahi karugi…
Arnav smiles and then rubs her lips and says..
Arnav: Acha… What about night.. I mean jab hum…
Khushi blush hearing that and quickly says..
Khushi: Arnav I will be back in few minutes… Have to meet doctor…
Arnav nods his head and khushi runs from their and arnav laughs seeing her…
Khushi meets doctor and then ask about arnav… Doctor checks arnav and says that he can leave day few days as he is little week and also his wounds are fresh….
Few days passed with khushi taking good care of arnav.. His meal his medicines all were taken care by khushi… She use to be with arnav 24/7 and aman use to help her if they needs anything from outside… He was handling AR in absence of Arnav … Arnav was recovering slowly slowly with every passing day…
Gupta's and Raizada's visited arnav in between and were happy to see that he was recovering quickly.. Finally manorama has forgiven both khushi and arnav and has asked them to come back to RM to which arnav replied that they will but before that they have to do one thing…
On the other hand samrat was still planning how to separate arshi… He was not in love with khushi but just wanted revenge from arnav because of whom his plan was failed that night… But he was unaware of the fact that aman was collecting proofs against him and also khushi and arnav's relation was based on pure love and trust… He was just waiting for arnav to be back at home so that he can try his next move as now he knows that if he plays anything against him it will not harm him much as khushi and family both will sympathize with him….
Finally it was the day of arnav's discharge…. Khushi signed the papers and aman made all the other arrangements… Gupta's and Raizada's were again in the hospital and to take arnav home… Samrat too accompanied them as he didn't want any kind of doubt in anyone's mind…
They left the hospital with arnav and reached his apartment… Khushi made him sit on the bed and then after sometime everyone left the place with samrat trying to speak to khushi but aman failed all his attempts….
Now only arnav and khushi were present in the house… Arnav gets up from the bed and says..
Arnav: Khushi I think it's the time to tell you the truth….
Khushi takes a deep breath and nods her head… She was little scared to hear the truth but she has to know what made arnav do that….
Arnav walks towards khushi and takes her to the poolside and sits on the chair near the pool with khushi beside him… He holds her hand and says…
Arnav: Khushi you know that I was not drunk that night… And you were but you had orange juice so how you got drunk…
Khushi looks at arnav and says…
Khushi: Someone mixed something…
Arnav nods his head and says..
Arnav: Yes.. Do you know who that person was…
Khushi nods her head but her heart was beating fast and she was just praying to her DM that don't let that person be arnav…. But what she heard shocked her more…
Arnav: Samrat….
Khushi: Sam samrat….
Arnav nods his head… Khushi was not able to believe her ears… She would have never believed if this was said by some other person but she knows that arnav will never say this if this was not the truth…
Khushi: Bu but why…
Arnav can see how shock khushi was.. He felt bad to hurt her by saying the truth but he has to do this… He pulls khushi close to him and says..
Arnav: Because he wanted to… He gulps and says he wanted to spend night with you…
Khushi widens her eyes with his words…. But then next moment a question popped in her head and she asked the same to arnav..
Khushi: But why arnav… I mean we were getting married in a week time and then he can.. I mean…
Arnav didn't let her complete her sentence as he can see how difficult it was getting for her… He continued further..
Arnav: Khushi he just wanted to have you for a night and after that he was going to break the marriage by showing you characterless…
Tears rolled down from her eyes… She never in her dream thought that samrat can think such things and can be so cheap…
She looks at arnav and with teary face asked another question…
Khushi: Bu but arnav cha characterless how I mean mein to apne hi fiance k saath…
Arnav: Khushi he was going to put the blame on me… That's why he asked me to drop you home and after that he was going to be at your place and then….
Khushi closed her eyes hearing this… She never thought that truth will hurt her so much… She has prayed her DM that arnav should be clean but she never expected that Samrat….
Khushi: How how did you get to know…
Arnav: Remember I ask you to have your juice and then we will leave and the next moment I got the call…
Khushi nods her head…
Arnav: when I was on the call I saw samrat walking out of the restroom….. (He then narrates khushi everything.. how he followed samrat and then how he heard rishab's and samrat's talks and everything…)
Arnav was holding khushi tight against him as he knows that she is in great shock and its really very hard for her to digest… He kisses her on her hairs to calm her down and then continues…
Arnav: After listening to their conversation I was about to corner samrat but then suddenly I remember about you… I left from their and came back towards the bar counter but you were not their… I found you dancing with the boys and I understood that you were highly drunk… I picked you in my arms and left the club… At first I thought of dropping you back at home but then I thought what if samrat's comes their so I decided to take you to my apartment….
He then stops thinking about what happened their…
Khushi looks at him and says…
Khushi: Arnav how we… I mean how we ended up together…
Arnav takes a deep breath and then cups her cheek and continues…
Arnav: You were intoxicated and you started seducing me… He gulps while saying that and khushi was shock to hear that…
Khushi: Wha what…
Arnav: Yes… I tried I tried to stay away from you but but when you kissed me I I lost my control… Khushi I got carried away because I was in love with you… I tried controlling myself but khushi I lost…. And then when I realized what has happened it was too late….
Khushi was just staring at him blankly….
Arnav: Khushi but trust me I never wanted to keep you in dark…. But before that I just wanted to collect proofs against samrat so that you will believe me and when I didn't get any proofs I took the photos from the videos which was recorded accidently that night and sent those photos to samrat but khushi trust me my intentions were just to save you from samrat….. I know I could have saved you by marrying you when you have asked me that night but khushi I wanted you to know the truth before taking any decision of your life and I thought that I will collect the proofs but nothing happened and I ended up sending photos…. And when people started blaming you I lost my control and said that I will marry you…..
Arnav who was looking towards the sky while saying everything looks back at khushi as he didn't get any response… He was shocked to see her state…
Arnav: Khushi!!!!!!!!
------------xxx------------

No comments:

Post a Comment