Thursday, 15 August 2013

Is your Love True... Chapter 14

Chapter 14
Arjun and khushi both smirks seeing arnav's expression… They very well knew that arnav was not expecting arjun at all and now after seeing arjun he is pissed like hell….
Arjun extended his hand towards arnav and says…
Arjun: Hello Mr Raizada….
Arnav ignored arjun and looked at khushi and says…
Arnav: I think this is a business meeting khushi not a personal party…
Arjun takes his hand back and sits in front of arnav beside khushi… Khushi looks straight in arnav's eyes and replies…
Khushi: Yes Ofcourse this is a business meeting Mr Raizada…. And if you are thinking that I am here with my fiance than you are wrong… I am here with my business partner..
Arnav gets shock to hear this…
Arnav: What…
Khushi smiles and says..
Khushi: Yes.. I think you have not read the agreement properly… Or may be you just skipped few details about my company…. Arjun and me are partners….. So now if you don't mind can we start the meeting… You know that I don't like to waste time….
Arnav was damn angry after hearing those things from khushi's mouth… He was about to say something but then calms himself remembering his mission… He has to win khushi… He has to win her love…. He takes a deep breath and then says…
Arnav: Let's start with the meeting….
Khushi and arjun nods their head and then they started discussing about their new projects… Arnav was finding it difficult to concentrate on the discussions as khushi was sitting in front of him… And not just that she was sitting with that arjun who she called her fiance and in between they were sharing eye locks and god knows what which was making khushi blush and arnav fumes….
Khushi was well aware of his gaze on her so for making him angrier she started blushing looking at arjun…. After about 2 hours meeting was over….. Khushi gets up from the chair and looks at arjun and says…
Khushi: Baby I have to leave… You know na I need loads of time for dressing up…. So you take care about the remaining things and I will see you in the evening…. She bends down and places a kiss on his cheek….
Arnav clenched his fist in anger…. He bangs his hand on his desk… (same hand which was bleeding yesterday).. Khushi shivers hearing the loud sound… He looks at arnav and then at his hand which was again bleeding… She closed her eyes seeing that and then suddenly says.
Khushi: Bye Mr Raizada will see you in the next meeting….
She walked out of the cabin and rushed towards her car… She sits in her car and tears started rolling down…. She remembers his bleeding hand again and cried more saying…
Khushi: Why why DM I am feeling bad seeing him in pain…. Please DM make me strong… I I can't be weak…. I have to be strong….
Here in the cabin…
Arnav was emitting anger from his eyes…. If it was in his hands he would have killed arjun by this time…. Image of khushi kissing him was making him mad…. He excused himself and said…
Arnav: We will discuss rest of the things next time… Now I have to go somewhere….
Saying this he walked out of his office…
Arjun takes a deep breath and says to himself…
Arjun: Thank God we were not on some Island warna shayad aaj meri dead body hi milti… and khushi why the hell you kissed me in front of him…. I hope meri shaadi tak mujhe ASR zinda rakhe….
Khushi reached home and pooja welcomed her with a warm hug….
Pooja: So darling how was your day…
Khushi smiles at pooja and says…
Khushi: Hmmm good…
Pooja: So what was his reaction…
Khushi: Pooja I am not feeling well can we talk later…. I am
But pooja cuts him and says..
Pooja: Khushi kya ho gaya… Acha you go and take rest I will bring coffee for you….
Khushi nods her head and walks to her room….
After few minutes Pooja walked inside with a cup of coffee and sees that khushi is sleeping on the bed… She walks to khushi and caress her hairs and says…
Pooja: I know khushi you are not feeling good because of this game we are playing with arnav… But khushi you have to be strong for your own sake…. Hey DM please provides my khushi loads of strength….
She then walks out and khushi opens her eyes… She was awake but she didn't want to speak to any one…
Here arnav was driving restlessly on the empty road with full speed…. His mind was filled with khushi's thoughts…. He was getting all the images of the moments spent together in the guest house…. Then suddenly the truth that kiara was khushi…. Her wife…. Then khushi with arjun… their dance and today their kiss….
He stopped the car suddenly and walks out of the car and screamed on top of his voice….
Arnav: Khushiii…. You are mine khushi just mine…. Koi mujhe tumse alag nahi kar sakta…
He sits in the car and started driving towards khushi's house….
He reached her place and knocked the door…
Pooja opened the door and was shocked to see arnav…and that too like this…. He was all sweaty… His hair were messy and his eyes were red….
Pooja: Tum…
Arnav: Where is khushi…
Pooja: wow o she is out with arjun…
Arnav gets more angry hearing the name of arjun again with khushi….
Arnav: Where are they…
Pooja was little scared but still she acted strong and says…
Pooja: I don't know arnav… And I think its none of my or yours business to know where are they after all they are couple… They can be anywhere…..
Arnav's anger was increasing with her each sentence…. He was about to say something when he heard her voice…. Voice which he never expected to hear right now….
"Pooja kaun hai" asked khushi from behind…
Pooja closed her eyes cursing khushi that why the hell she came here now….
Arnav gave pooja an angry glare and rushed inside the house….
Khushi gets shock seeing arnav….
Khushi: Mr Raizada aap yaha….
Arnav: I want to talk to you and wo bhi abhi…. And yeah just ask your family to never lie about you…. Kabhi nahi warna I am not going to spare any one….
Khushi: Shut up arnav… And I have asked them to lie because mein tumse milna nahi chahti thi… But now ab tum aa hi gaye ho then tell me what do you want…
She quickly looks at his hand and felt relief seeing bandage across his palm…. Arnav notice this and smirks and says…
Arnav: You are a great actor khushi….
Khushi: What…
Arnav: Hmm nothing… Anyways I want to talk to you…Come with me….
Khushi: But I don't…
Arnav then holds her hand and started dragging her out of her house…
Arnav: I don't have so much of time khushi…..
Pooja tried stopping him but she failed in front of arnav who was ASR right now…
He drags khushi till his car and push her inside and gets in the car and started driving the car…
Khushi: Arnav stop it.. Where are the hell we are going….
But arnav didn't reply and keeps on driving ignoring khushi's questions and her angry looks…. Finally he stopped the car and looks at khushi who was not looking out of the window and was crying as he can hear her sobs….
He banged his fist on the steering saying..
Arnav: Damn it…. I have hurt her again….
He then gets down from the car and opens the door for khushi to get out…
Khushi turns her face to the other side and was not ready to walk out…
Arnav closed his eyes takes a deep breath and sits on his knees in front of khushi and holds her hand….
Arnav: Khushi I am sorry….
Khushi still didn't look at him….  But was shock to hear sorry from him….
Arnav was controlling his anger a lot as he hate when people don't look at him when he speaks but this was khushi his love so he was trying to control his anger….
Arnav: Khushi please look at me….
Still khushi didn't respond… Arnav then slowly slides his finger under chin and made her look at him…. He then wipes her tears with his thumb and says…
Arnav: Khushi tum kisi or se kaise shaadi kar sakti ho…. You are my wife….
Khushi: No arnav you have divorced me remember….
Arnav closed his eyes remembering that day and then says…
Arnav: Please forgive me for that khushi…. I promise I will fill your life with happiness just come back to me…. Please I love you… Really love you a lot…. He then cups her cheeks with both hands and says…
Arnav: I love you khushi… Please come back in my life…
Khushi gets lost in his words… She has always craved for his love but he never loved her and today he was confessing his love and that too for khushi and not for kiara… and with kiara she remembers how he got ready for live in relationship with another girl…
She brushed his hands off her cheeks and says…
Khushi: No arnav I cant betray arjun…. And I love him….
Arnav: Jhut…
Khushi: n no this is true….
Arnav: Acha then why you feel hurt when you my bleeding palm.. why you sigh relief seeing me in good condition…
Khushi: aisa kuch nahi hai arnav…
Arnav: Stop lying khushi… Why are you doing this…. Please… I have learnt my lesson khushi… I have understood that I was wrong…. And I have treated you badly khushi… Please khushi mujhe maaf kar do and come back to me… I promise I will always keep you happy….           
Khushi didn't say anything… She was confused what to say… Her heart was telling her to give arnav a second chance as he was still her husband but her mind was asking her not to give him any chance as he has hurt you a lot….
She finally comes out of her thoughts and takes a deep breath and says…
Khushi: Arnav…………

3 comments: