Thursday, 15 August 2013

Is your Love True... Chapter 2

Chapter 2
She fell on the road with blood all over her….. The car sped away from their leaving khushi in that condition… After sometime another car passes from that road and stops seeing a body surrounded by blood…
A man of around 28 years got down from the car and moves towards the body and gets shock to see…
Man: Khushi….. He picks her up and puts her in his car and rushed to the hospital saying doctors get OT ready… This is the accident case I know but don't worry I will complete all the formalities… But for now I have to operate her as early as possible as I cannot afford to loose her…. He takes her to the operation theatre and operates her… After about 2 hours of operation he comes out and heaved a sigh of relief saying "Thank God Khushi you are alright or I would have not be able to look into pooja's eyes"…
He then asked his team to shift khushi to the special room and take care of her… She will be under his treatment… One of the doctor from the team asked… "But sir who is she I mean we never saw you so much worried for just a patient… Is she you relative…
Man: Yes she is my……… He was about to say when his phone rings…. He picks up the call and says "Pooja I have a surprised for you… Come to the hospital"…
Pooja: Surprised for me…. Ok will come in 10 mins…
After mins… Pooja comes to the hospital and moves to that man's cabin…
Pooja: Rahul…. She goes and hugs that man… So what is the surprise haan…
Rahul hugs her back and says come with me…. He takes her to the room where khushi was unconscious… Pooja looks at her and says Khushi…….
She then runs towards her blinks her eyes and then pinches herself…. Rahul Khushi…. My khushi…. But why she is in this condition and where you found her… Please rahul tell me she is alright…
(Pooja and khushi are childhood best friend…. When khushi's parents died she was admitted to the orphanage… From that time she was fat, she use to wear big specs and that braces… She will put lots of oil in her hair and will plait it…. Nobody use to talk to her or do friendship with her she will always sit alone in one corner in orphanage… One day when priya came to orphanage… She did friendship with her… She was khushi's first friend and she always took care of khushi as a little sister because she knew that what she must be going through…. Slowly khushi and priya became so close that it was impossible for both of them to live without each other… When priya turn 21 khushi was 19...
Priya fell in love with rahul… They were having affair… Rahul was also good he too considered khushi as his sister and then one day rahul's parents came to know the truth… As priya was orphanage and rahul was from big family they said no to this wedding but it was khushi who made them understand and agree for this marriage…. And priya and rahul was very thankful to her but then after their wedding priya went with rahul to her sasuraal and khushi was again alone in the orphanage… So one day khushi ran from their as all girls were sheer torture for her… From that day she started leaving in a small home and works part time in the caf… She use to spend most of her time in the temple where she met anjali…)
Rahul comes to pooja and holds her hand and says…
Rahul: Pooja she is out of danger now… Actually I found her on the road when I was returning home and she was lying their in blood…. But what made me more worried is that why she is in this state… I mean I have found bag with her their and also this mangalsutra… So doea it mean she is married and if yes than why she was in that condition…
Pooja: Hmmm ye to khushi ke hosh mein aane k baad hi pata chalega… But I really thank god finally my search is over… I have been searching khushi for 2 years…
Rahul: Hmmm I know…. I am so happy that you finally found your little sister…
Pooja: Yes Rahul… You know when you gave me permission to keep khushi with us I was so happy and went to orphanage but when I came to know that she left I really blame myself as I should have took her with me… I knew these girls will never let her live.. But today I have finally found her but see in what condition… I swear I will never leave the person who is behind this…. I just pray that khushi ko jaldi hosh aa jaye…
Rahul nods and hugs pooja… Don't worry sweet heart she will wake up soon…
Pooja: Rahul I will stay with khushi…
Rahul: Ok…
Pooja sits on the chair holding khushi's hand… and caressing her forehead…
After sometimes khushi starts gaining conscious… pooja called rahul… they both were standing and looking at khushi who was slowly opening her eyes…
Khushi opened her eyes fully and sees pooja and rahul and gets shocked….
Khushi: Pooja… jiju…
Pooja comes to khushi and says "Yes khushi pooja how are you feeling now"…
Khushi: I am good but how I came here, I mean where I am and you two….
Rahul too comes to her and says: Khushi you met with accident… And I found you lying on the road with bags…
Khushi suddenly remembers what happens before the accident… Arnav's talks everything…. She closed her eyes and tears started falling…
Pooja hugs her and says… "Ssshhh khushi why are you crying… Please tell me I want to know…And are you married I mean rahul found mangalsutra around your neck… Please tell me khush… Who is your husband and where is he now… Do you want us to contact him….
Khushi cried more hugging pooja and tells them everything what happened in her life…
Pooja and rahul gets shocked after hearing her story and thinks how can someone be so cruel and heartless… They assure khushi that everything will be alright and from now on she is their responsibility…
After 2 days rahul discharged khushi and they take her to their home…
They took good care of her and in 1 week she was fine as before… She was sitting in her room looking at her mangalsutra when rahul and pooja enters…
Rahul: Khushi…. Khushi what is this? Why are you crying? I have told you many times that he don't deserve you… And now again you are crying for him….
Pooja: Yes khushi…. He didn't even bother about the fact that where will you go and you are crying for him… Khushi please baby, don't cry…. And she wipes her tears….
Khushi hugs pooja and says…
Khushi: Pooja am I that ugly that no one loves me…
Pooja: No khushi you know you are the most beautiful girl… So what you don't look like a model but I know you have a beautiful heart…. And who says no one loves you… I love you rahul loves you… Do you need anyone darling… We will be always their for you… So stop shedding your precious tears for that looser…
Khushi: Pooja…. He is my husband…
Pooja: Shut up khushi… you are still thinks of him as your husband…
Khushi: I loved him pooja… But don't worry I will try to forget him…
Rahul who was silent during whole conversation says….
Rahul: Khushi you I think you should not leave him…
Pooja and khushi both gets confused and looked at him…
Pooja: Rahul what are you saying? Here I am trying to make her forget him and you are telling the opposite…
Rahul: Listen What I am saying is What arnav did was wrong very wrong I mean how can he use someone as per his convenience and throw her after his work is over…. So what I am saying is we will teach him a lesson so that in the near future he don't mess with any other girl… What say?
Khushi: No jiju Please let it be… I don't want to teach any lesson…. He don't even want to see my face… Infact he had not even seen my face properly you know…
Rahul smiles wow that's great khushi and please khushi you cant just sit and shed tears come on girl you have to do this… I mean I have a plan… I want you to follow that… I promise that I will bring him on your knees…
Pooja: Yes babes rahul is right… I think he needs to learn a lesson… And don't worry we are not going to murder him… But its really important so that wo kisi or ki life ke saath na khele….
Khushi: Ok… But I will not go in front of him… He hates to see me…
Rahul: First listen to plan dear… Then he narrates the whole plan to them..
Khushi: Nooo I cant do this, I mean mein aur…. No….
Pooja: Please khushi I think rahul's plan is just awesome…. Please khush for yourself for your self respect please say yes…
Khushi: Ok… But jiju are you sure it will work…
Rahul: Yes sweetheart… We will make it work… But for putting our plan in action we will need atleast six months…. So are you ready khushi…
Khushi nods and all three of them hugs each other...
-------------xxx-----------
Precap: ?????
So guys how was it...Please hit like button and do comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment