Thursday, 15 August 2013

Is your Love True??? Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Next morning khushi was in deep sleep when her mobile rang… Khushi picks up the call….
Khushi: Hello…. She said in a sleepy voice….
Arnav: Hello kiara arnav here….
Khushi gets up hearing his name…
Khushi: Arnav…. Yes why you called me so early…
Arnav: Kiara I am waiting for you outside… Remember coffee….
Khushi opens her eyes wide and looks at the time… It was showing 7…. She totally forgets that she was supposed to go for a coffee with arnav…. She then replied back…
Khushi: Arnav I am really sorry actually I totally forgot about the coffee…. I mean….
But arnav cuts her and says…
Arnav: Its ok sweetheart…. I am waiting for you just come quickly….
Khushi: But arnav I am still in my bed it will take time atleast 20 mins…
Arnav: Its ok I am waiting… I don't want to miss this opportunity at any cost… I don't know when you will allow me next time…
Khuhsi smiles and says ok will come…  She then keeps the call and gets ready wearing a golden colour short backless dress and comes down…. Pooja looks at her and whistles and says…
Pooja: Ohhh  my God Khushi you are looking so sexy and hot…. Arnav Singh Raizada will faint looking at you… Just look at you sweetheart….
Khushi blush hearing so much praises for her look as she was not used to it….
Khushi: Ok pooja thanks for the compliment but I am getting late… He is waiting for me since last 25 mins…
Pooja who was drinking juice spills it out and looks at khushi and says…
Pooja: You mean that Arnav Singh Raizada is waiting…. And that too since last 20 mins… She blinks her eyes and then says… Khushi I am saying he has fallen for you hard….
Khushi just smiles at her comments and then pooja gets up from the table and comes towards khushi and holds her hand and says…
Pooja: Khushi I know what you are doing is not an easy task for you but khushi please remember one thing you have to just act ok don't fall for him again…. He is not your worth…. We want to make him realize his mistakes so that he will not break any one's heart in future… Please don't fall for him…. He is charmer we all know but you know his real side so don't fall for his charm…. I know somewhere deep inside you still think him as your husband but he didn't even care about you khushi so please before starting keep all this things in mind….
Khushi: Don't worry pooja I know everything and I promise I will not fall for him… I can never forget my insults pooja…. I know he is a charmer but I also know his real side so don't worry… And yes its true that somewhere I still consider him as my husband and that is only because of Anjali Di but I am sure Di will forgive me for doing this with her chottey as she knows what he has done was wrong…. Ok now let me go…
Pooja: All the best dear…
Khushi: Thank you…. She then moves outside and walks towards his car… Arnav was standing near his car supporting his back by the car… He looks at khushi and was lost for sometime…. He thinks "Ohhh wow she is so beautiful man…. I want her and I will make her as mine… aaj tak koi bhi ladki Arnav Singh Raizada ke charm se bach nhi paayi hai and I know she is different with attitude but I am sure she will surely falls for me someday….
Khushi comes near him and sees that he was lost again… She snapped her fingers in front of him and says….
Khushi: Mr Raizada I think you really have some disease…
Arnav comes back to his sense and looks and her and says disease…
Khushi: Yes…. Disease of day dreaming…. I mean once or twice its ok but every time its seriously dangerous…
Arnav smiles looking at her and says…
Arnav: Kiara this is all because of you… you are so beautiful ke mein apni nazar tum par se hata hi nahi pata…. Really you are the mot beautiful women I have ever met….
Khushi looks at him and remembers his sentence "Look at you in the mirror do you think you suite me… You are the most ugliest women"…. She closed her eyes for sometimes fearing that her tears will spoil everything… And after calming herself she opens her eyes and says…
Khushi: Lets Go arnav or else I will be late for the office and I don't like being late…
Arnav: Hmmm lets go… They both its in the car and arnav drives towards the Caf… Caf was close to khushi's house so they reached their in 10 minutes…. Arnav gets out of the car and opens the door for khushi… They both walked in the caf and moves to the corner table as that was the only available table… Arnav pulled the chair for khushi…. Khushi sat on it and then arnav sat opposites to her… They placed the order and started chatting casually when khushi asked…
Khushi: So arnav why you didn't marry? I mean you are the most eligible man and I am sure bohat sari girls tumhare piche hogi then why still you are bachelor ya kahin aisa to nahi that you are married and you are keeping it secret from others….
Arnav looks at her and thinks about khushi yes he was married to her but sirf nam k liye… He had never looked at her properly….. And he didn't think that marriage as a real marriage as it was only for his di's happiness… He came out of his thought and replied….
Arnav: Actually I don't believe in marriages…. And I am not married to anyone not in past and will not marry any one in future too….
Khushi gets sad and thinks "He didn't even want to tell others that he was married jaise bhi but he was married"…. But she fakes smile and says Great arnav we are so similar on this matter I too thinks the same about the marriages…. They are useless… If ever I will fall in love I will go for Live in….
Arnav too nods and says hmmm Me too thinks the same… We are so similar I think we both should opt for Live in…. And he winked at her…
Khushi looks at him and laughs "Good Sense of humour Mr Raizada….."
Arnav then holds her hand and looks into his eyes and says I am not joking Kiara I really like you and will want to live with you to know more about you…
Khushi was just looking at him not knowing what to say…. She didn't know he will tell all this so soon…. What should she do now… Should she say yes for the live in and after some days when arnav falls truly for her she can walk out by breaking his heart or should she say no because what will happen if she truly falls for him in this live in days…. She was confused……….
-------------------xxx-----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment