Thursday, 15 August 2013

Is your Love True??? Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Arnav tightens his hold on khushi….. Khushi can feel that he is lost into the hug… she thinks "Arnav I always wanted to hug you when I was your wife but you never allowed me to come close to you and see today you don't want to leave me…. Life changes arnav and your life is also going to change very fast Mr Raizada just wait and watch…." She breaks the hug and looks at arnav… Arnav was also looking at khushi….
Khushi: Arnav I think we should move to our room…. Its really very late and thanks a lot arnav and Sorry I disturbed you….
Arnav: No Kiara, don't be sorry I really liked that you asked me for help… It means that you consider me as your something and this is really a big thing for me…. Ok Good night see you tomorrow…..
Khushi: Good night arnav….
They both moved to their respective rooms…. Arnav was lost in kiara's touch…. He has many girlfriends in the past and he had physical relationship with them but today he felt something different when kiara hugged him…. He slept with a wide smile thinking about kiara….
Here kiara too sleeps with a wide smile but not because of hugging arnav but because her first plan was successful and she can see that arnav is really falling for her….
Next morning,
Arnav was sleeping in his room when he heard a knock on the door…. He opens his eyes and looks at the time….  It was 7Am…. He gets up from the bed and moves towards the door open it….. He opens the door and finds khushi standing on the door with breakfast tray in her hand….
Khushi Good Morning Arnav….
Arnav: Good Morning Kiara… You here….
Khushi: You will not ask me to come in….
Arnav: Ohhh I am so sorry come….
Khushi enters the room and says….
Khushi: Hey I have prepared breakfast for us…. Just freshen up yourself and we will have it together…
Arnav: But kiara why you did that I mean there are servants…
Khushi: I know but I wanted to do something for you… I mean last night you helped me so I thought of making something for you….
Arnav: Ohhh how sweet of you… Sit I will be back in few minutes…
Khushi: Hmmm….
Arnav moves to the washroom and khushi sits on the table and starts making plate for arnav…. Arnav comes back and looks at her…. He thinks "It feels so good to see her doing something for me…" Arnav comes to her and sits beside her… Khushi gives him his plate and then both starts eating….
Arnav: Wow Kiara I must say you are an excellent cook… Its just awesome…..
Khushi: Thanks arnav…. I was scared…. Pata nahi tumhe pasand aayga ya nahi….
Arnav: Its so tasty mujhe pasand kaise nahi aata….
They had their breakfast and arnav calls the servant to clean the table…..
Khushi: So you will drop me to the office na…
Arnav: Yes of course just give me 15 minutes… I will meet you in the living room…
Khushi: Ok…. She walked towards the door but again turned to arnav and said…..
Khushi: Arnav are you free today in the evening…
Arnav: Why kiara?
Khushi: Actually one of my friends is throwing a party on his success in fashion industry... And he is really a very dear friend of mine but you know I don't know anyone except him and he will be busy in attending guest so I was thinking if ou could accompany me their…..
Arnav: Yes of course I will come kiara… Come on yaar I will get more time to spend with you yeh chance mein kaise chod sakta hu… so at what time I should pick you up…
Khushi: No you don't have to I mean I will come home early and then we will go from here….
Arnav: Ok…..
She then moves out and walk to her room…. She starts getting ready for the office and thinks "Chalo then my next plan is set today in the party you are going to fall for me more sweet heart….. Just few days more and then………"
Here arnav was very happy as he is going out with kiara…. After 15 minutes they both left the house for the office….. Arnav dropped khushi to her office and moves to his….
Day passed and arnav came back home…. He moves to khushi's room and knocks on the door….
Arnav: Hey kiara are you ready….
Khushi: Hmmm just two minutes arnav….
Arnav: Ok….
After 2 minutes kiara comes out and arnav gets lost looking at her… She was wearing a black color tube dress above her knees and with that she wore just a simple diamond pendant and earrings…. She has tied her hair into a pony tail and she was looking very beautiful….
Arnav comes close to her and opens her hair and sets it properly and says…
Arnav: Kiara you are beautiful.. And you look more beautiful with open hair…. Come lets go…..
Khushi fakes a blush and says: Thanks arnav lets go….
Arnav: hmm let's go… They walked out of the house towards arnav's car….
Arnav opened the door for khushi and then he moves to the driving seat…
Arnav starts the car and khushi told him the address…. While driving he keeps on looking at khushi and finally said…
Arnav: You know what kiara…. Everyone is going to envy me in the party….
Khushi: Why….
Arnav: Because the most beautiful girl in the world is with me tonight….. I am so lucky to have you in my life….
Khushi didn't say anything but just smiles and looks down feeling shy…. Arnav notices this and he likes her being shy….
Arnav: One more thing I really like when you blush like this… You know it makes you more beautiful…..
Khushi: Stop it arnav please….
Arnav: Why? Am I saying something wrong…. Its true kiara….
Khushi looks at him and then turns to face the window….
Arnav: Its ok kiara you can look at me I am all yours… you don't have to be so….
Khushi: Arnav I think we have reached the venue… Park the car…
Arnav: Shit we have reached so soon man…
Khushi: kyaa…
Arnav: Haan nothing lets go….
They both entered the party hall and arnav was right… All the men present in the party were looking at khushi and were jealous of arnav…. All the girls were also looking at khushi because they were jealous of her as she was getting all the attention and arnav was feeling proud to have kiara by his side….
Khushi moves to meet her friend with arnav…
Khushi: Hey rajat congratulations….
Rajat hugs khushi and khushi too hugs him back….. It was a tight but friendly hug and arnav didn't like this at all…. He wanted to pull kiara from him but he controlled himself…..
Khushi broke the hug and says…
Khushi: Rajat meet my friend arnav…
Rajat: You mean Arnav singh Raizada… Hello…. Inhe kaun nahi janta…..
Arnav: Hello Rajat and congratulations….
Rajat: Thanks a lot…. Kiara I will come back in few minutes till then enjoy…..
Arnav: Seems he is a very good friend of yours….
Khushi: Hmmm a very good friend…. In fact I use to have crush on him but later on……
That was enough for arnav to hear from kiara's mouth that she had crush on some one else….
Arnav: Kiara lets dance….
Khushi: Hmmm ok lets dance….
They both moved towards the dance floor…..

No comments:

Post a Comment