Thursday, 15 August 2013

Is your Love True... Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Arnav and khushi both moved towards the dance floor… He slid his arms around her waist and pulled her close and she kept her hands on his shoulders and they starts dancing….. Khushi was feeling little uncomfortable as she was never this close to arnav… Arnav's hands starts caressing her back and waist….. Khushi closed her eyes feeling him… arnav looks at her... Her eyes were closed and lips were quivering…. He gulps looking at her as he was feeling the urgent need to kiss her…. He leans down and now he was just an inch away from her lips… His hot breath was falling on her lips…. He moved closer and brushes his lips with her and starts sucking her lower lips…. Khushi gets lost in his touch… She felt something inside her when his lips touches her lips but then when suddenly she remembers his words "Khushi you are the most ugly women I have ever seen… Never come in front of me… You are not my type… You don't deserve me…" She suddenly opens her eyes and pushed arnav and runs out of the party….
Arnav came back to his sense and thinks about what he was doing with her... shit what kiara will be thinking about her… How could he just kiss her like that…
Here khushi stops near the parking lot and tears started flowing from her eyes…. "How khushi… How could you feel like this for him…. Yes you loved him but it was your past khushi…. Did you forget how he ditched you… Did you forget how he left you to die that day and now when you are few steps away from your success then why are you ruining all this…. She wipes her tears and takes a deep breath and says "No khushi you cant be weak now… You are very near to achieve your goal and you have to be strong for yourself for making him realize his mistake and also the pain which he has given to you… Yes you have to be strong"…..
Arnav comes out of the hall and then looks around for kiara… But she was nowhere so he thought of searching her at the parking lot… He went to the parking lot and looks towards the car…. Their he finds her standing near the car with hands on the car's door… He moves towards her and touch her shoulder from behind….
Khushi comes out of her thoughts and turns back…. He looks at arnav but didn't say anything…. Arnav looks at her and then says…
Arnav: I am sorry kiara… I am really sorry… I know I should have not….
But khushi cuts him and says….
Khushi: Arnav can we move from here… I mean I am really very tired and I want to go home… Please arnav…
Arnav: Ok…. Let's go…. He opens the door for her and then he too sits in the car and drove back home…..
After reaching the guest house khushi gets down from the car and without saying a word she enters the house and then moves to her room….. Arnav wanted to talk to her but he didn't and thought of giving her sometime…
Next day khushi gets up in the morning and went to her work without waiting for arnav…. When arnav came to know this he was very upset…. Whole day passed like that… Khushi called pooja and talked to her about the last night and pooja makes her understand that she has to be strong and careful from the next time… It happens as she loved him before but now she has to remember their goal. She felt little good after talking to her…. She came back at night and arnav was already at home as he didn't want to miss the chance of talking to khushi once she was home….
Khushi was about to walk to her room when arnav stops her…
Arnav: Kiara…
She turns back and looks at him….
Arnav: Kiara I want to talk to you…. Please
Khushi: Ok… Bolo…
Arnav comes near and her and says…
Arnav: I know kiara you are really angry on me for that kiss…. but believe me I don't know when I lost my control and leaned on you and… I really like you kiara but I never thought of forcing anything on you….. Please forgive me… I cant bear when you ignore me like this… Please kiara…. I am so sorry…. Please… Lets be friends once again… I promise this time I will never break your trust….
Khushi was all silent….. Arnav again said…
Arnav: Kiara please forgive me please……
Khushi: Ok…..Now can I go to my room….
Arnav: No… First say that you have forgiven me…
Khushi: Hmm I forgive you.. Now can I….
Arnav: No…  I mean let's have dinner together then I will believe that you have really forgiven me….
Khushi smiles and says…
Khushi: Ok…. Arnav then walks close to her holds her hand and takes her to the dining table… He makes her sit on the chair and says…
Arnav: Kiara you sit here… I will bring dinner for you…
Khushi: Arnav its ok…
Arnav: No please let me do this…. He then moves to the kitchen makes their plate and brings out and sits with khushi… They both starts having their dinner…. After sometime they completed their dinner and khushi moved to her room…..
Arnav too moves to his room and changes into tracks and T-shirt and lays on the recliner thinking about kiara...
Next morning arnav wake up early and prepared breakfast for kiara….. He walked to her room with the tray and knocks on the door…. Khushi opens the door…
Khushi: Arnav you here…
Arnav: Yes… I am here with breakfast….
Khushi: But arnav why you are doing this things I mean…
Arnav: SSshhh I am doing all this to woo you I mean I know you are angry with me….
Khushi smiles and says….
Khushi: Arnav I have already forgiven you so you don't need to do this…
Arnav: I was just kidding kiara… I made this because I like to do all this for you… You know you are really very special for me…. I never felt like this before…. I think I am falling for you kiara….
Khushi looks at him in shock and then laughs out loud…
Khushi: I know you are kidding ok… now come lets have the breakfast…..
Arnav: No kiara I am serious… But anyways lets eat first… They sat for the breakfast…. Arnav had made all her favorite dish….
Khushi smiles and kissed him on his cheeks and says…
Khushi: Thanks arnav…. I am really glad to have you in my life… You cares for me so much….
Arnav: Its my pleasure kiara… Ok now get ready I am waiting for you…
Khushi: Ok….
He moves with the tray and khushi smirks thinking now only few days….
She come down and then they both moved for the office….
Few days passed and arnav was falling for khushi more and more… He wanted to be with her always… He never leaves her alone when they go for some shopping or for dinner… Whenever someone looks at her he use to cover her properly… Khushi knew that he was falling for her hard….. She too  pretended that she loves her… She will always be with him… She will never allow anyone to touch her except him… She will always kiss him on his cheeks and hugs him whenever she is happy…..
One day khushi was waiting for arnav to pick her up from the office when she received the call….
Khushi: Hello…
Arnav: Hello kiara I am so sorry I wont be able to come to pick you up as I am little busy today but I have sent my driver so don't worry ok….
Khushi: but arnav why you are not coming….
Arnav: I have some important work baby I will see you at home…
Khushi: Ok bye… She keeps the call and then arnav's driver arrives and she sits in the car and moves to the house….
She knocks on the door but nobody opens the door so she removes her key and opens the door… Their was no one in the living room… She thought that arnav is still not at home so she moved to her room…. She opens the door and finds it all dark….
She gets scared and was about to shout when someone holds her hands…. Khushi knows this touch… She said…
Khushi: Arnav… why it is so dark here…
Arnav: Ssshhh come with me kiara…. He takes her to the centre of the room and then makes her stand their….
He then says….
Arnav: Wait here I will be back in few seconds…
But khushi holds her shirt and says…
Khushi: No arnav I am scared….
Arnav: Kiara just 2 seconds I will be back…. And don't worry I am here only in this room….
Khushi: ok please but come soon…
Arnav: Hmmm he then moves towards the switch board and then switch on the light….
Khushi gets shock to see her room decorated with beautiful fairy lights candles and rose petals….
Khushi: Arnav what is this….
Arnav: Kiara I want to tell you something…
Khushi: Hmm bolo….
Arnav then kneels down and holds her hands and says…
Arnav: Kiara I love you…. I love you a lot…. At first I just thought that its just a lust and I am attracted to you physically but kiara after staying with you for so many days I have realized that I love you… I love a lot and I cant live without you… I know you too love me I can see that in your eyes so I just wanted to ask… WILL YOU MARRY ME KIARA…..
Khushi looks at him and then tears started flowing from her eyes… Finally she was successful in bringing him on his knees and making him fall for her…. She closed her eyes takes a deep breath and then opens her eyes and removes her hand from his….
Arnav looks at her expecting a positive answer..
Khushi: I am sorry arnav but I don't love you… In fact I never loved you….
Arnav gets shock to hear that…..
--------xxx--------

No comments:

Post a Comment