Monday, 7 October 2013

SLBL 2 Chapter 11 and 12



Chapter 11

Arnav walks towards the door and opens the door and sees khushi running after NK…. Arnav walks out and graps her arms and pulls her in his room and locks the door…

Khushi was shocked with this sudden action…

Khushi: Ar arnavji…

Arnav pins khushi on the wall and says..

Arnav: So you want divorce haan….

Khushi widens her eyes hearing this….

She was still in her thoughts when she heard his next sentence…

Arnav: You want divorce haan… So you can marry that NK….

Khushi stares at him blankly

Arnav looks at her shocked expression and says…

Arnav: Kya hua khushi… Shocked ke mujhe kaise pata chala… What you thought I will not come to know about this game of yours haan… How could you khushi… How could you… You are my wife damn it… and still you…

Khushi: Enough!!!!!!!..... Shouted khushi…. Tears welled up in her eyes…

Khushi pushed arnav making him stumble back…..

Arnav came back to reality… He realized what he was doing and was shocked to see his own behavior… He didn’t know why he said those words to khushi as he very well knew that it was his dii who talked about their marriage and she also said that still they have to talk to khushi but just a mere thought of khushi getting married and divorcing him made him mad and he behaved like this… He wanted to know the truth…. And he ended up hurting khushi..

He looks at khushi who was in tears… He raised his hand to cupped her cheeks when khushi stops him by showing her palm and turning her face and then says….

Khushi: Wife haan… Have you ever considered me as your wife arnavji…

Arnav stares at khushi hearing her question… And then she continued…

Khushi: NO…. Right… I was just a girl who was forced upon you by you nani and dii…. You never treated me as your wife nor loved me…. Because for you lavanya was always your wife and no one can take her place in your life haina… Then why today suddenly you are saying me as your wife… Why… Arnav… And why are you angry if I am divorcing you… Why arnav… This is what you always wanted haina… Then why you are having problem with me having an affair with NK or giving divorce to you….bolo…..

Arnav was stunned to hear this… yes she was right… He loves lavanya and had always considered her as his wife and never accepted khushi then what happened to him today to behave like this… Why he is not feeling good when his dii said that khushi is planning to divorce him and they are planning to get her married to NK… Why he felt that suddenly his life is being snatched away by someone… Why he is not liking the fact that she will be NK’s wife.. Why…. Had he fallen for her… Does khushi has replaced lavanya’s place in his heart…

He remembers each and every moment they spent together… How she use to take care of him… How she use to pamper him… And then how he was concerned for her.. How he use to do little things for her happiness on the pretext of being friends… He remembers their kiss… How he felt out of the world when he kissed her… Those were the new feelings to him as he never felt that even while kissing lavanya and he was scared to accept that he was attracted khushi so he blamed her thinking that she will stay away from him and everything will be fine…

But now he understood that he was in love with khushi…. He has fallen for her a long back…. But was not ready to accept but today the fear of loosing her made him understood his love for her…

He looks at khushi who was still staring at him and was waiting for his answer… Tears were still spilling out from her eyes…

He walks close to her and bends his face and sucks the droplets of tears and says…

Arnav: You want to know why I am angry hearing this right…

Khushi closed her eyes when his lips touched her skin… She felt hundreds of butterflies inside her….. She heard arnav’s question and nods her head… Arnav moved to her other eyes and sucked tears and then place a kiss on her eyes and says…

Arnav: Because….

He kiss her cheeks and then brush his lips with hers sending tingling sensation in her body and says…

Arnav: Because I love you… And you are mine… Just mine don’t ever think of divorce or someone else samjhi tum….

“Chottey chottey where are you lost… You their…. Chottey…..” Anjali shakes him little hard….

Arnav stirred and then looks at anjali with confused expressions and says…

Arnav: Khushi….

Anjali: Chottey khushiji to yaha hai bhi nahi….

Arnav looks around and sees that he is standing on the door of his room….

Arnav: Means I I was dreaming…

Anjali: Chottey kya hua aap thik to hai…

Arnav: Haan diii.. Dii where is khushi…

Anjali: Khushiji… wo aur nanheji to…

Arnav: Khushi is with NK dii…

Anjali: Haan actually me and shyaam has planned everything.. You know a movie date… I so want khushi to say yes to NK today after the movie… She actually deserves someone’s love… And NK is just perfect for her… Dekha nahi tumne khushiji kitni khush rehti hai with NK… I really hope wo haan kahe… Acha I am going out with shyaam so tum dinner kar lena… Waise mein NK se puch leti hu wo regal mall pohach gaye ya nahi…

Saying this she walks out leaving arnav behind… She walks downstairs and walks back to her room and hugs her husband and says…

Anjali: Shyaam chottey will go their right…

Shyaam: 100% anjali… You just wait and watch…

Here arnav was still standing at the door and was thinking about anjali’s words and then his dream….

Arnav: Means I I love khushi… Yes I am in love with khushi…. He smiles and says..

Arnav: Khushi singh raizada tum hamesha se yahi rahogi… No one can take you away from me…. Not even NK…. I am coming khushi singh raizada

He walks out of the mansion with keys in his hand…

Anjali sees this and walks to shyaam and says..

Anjali: Shyaam chottey left.. OMG bas ab khushiji aur chottey ek hoke hi return aaye…

Shyaam nods his head and hugs his wife… anjali then walked towards nani’s room to tell her everything….

Arnav stops his car near the mall and started walking towards the multiplex….

Arnav thinks “Still few minutes were remaining for the movie to start so he thought that they must be sitting outside in the hall waiting for the movie…”

He walks towards the hall and looks around and sees khushi and NK sitting with each other and khushi was laughing and was hitting playfully on NK’s chest….

Arnav fumes in anger and his fists clenched seeing her like this… He walks towards them in the same anger and stands in front of them and says..

Arnav: Khushi…

Khushi who was busy in laughing on NK’s jokes gets shocked seeing arnav….

Nk looks at arnav and says…

Nk: Nannav mere bhai what are you doing here…

Arnav looks at NK who was holding khushi’s hand to stop her from beating…

Arnav: NK I am here to take khushi with me…

Khushi widens her eyes hearing that…

Arnav then looks at khushi and says…

Arnav: Khushi chalo I want to talk to you..

Khushi: Arnavji I am here with nanheji for a movie.. I..

But arnav cuts her and says…

Arnav: I want to talk to you khushi now…. Chalo mere saath…

NK gets up and says..

NK: Khushiji I think you should go with nannav…

Khushi: No nanheji… I don’t want to go… waise bhi I am here with you….

But arnav holds her wrist and started dragging her out…

Khushi: Arnavji aap yeh kya kar rahe hai… Stop it leave me….

Arnav: Shut up and walk… I said I want to talk to you…

Khushi: But I don’t… I don’t want to hear cheap things about me again arnavji please leave me…

Arnav stops hearing that…. They have reached near his car… He looks at khushi who was in tears remembering that night where he accused of seducing him… Arnav too remembers and felt guilty of what he said…

He raise his hands and wipes her tears and says…

Arnav: I am sorry khushi… I am sorry for everything….

Khushi looks at him and sees the pain in his eyes…

Arnav then cups her cheeks and says..

Arnav: I am really very sorry for saying those things… I was angry on you for making me lose my control… khushi I thought that how can I kiss some other girl when I love lavanya…How I can betray her and my mind said all that was because of you and I ended up hurting you khushi.. Please mujhe maaf kardo….

Khushi: Ar arnavji I I never tried those things… I I loved you from the time I saw your photo and when I came to know that you didn’t love me I was shattered but I never thought of…

She stopped as words choked in her throat….

Arnav pulls her into his embrace and says…

Arnav: Khushi I am so sorry…. Mujhe late ho gaya samajhne mein that I love you… I love you so much… And whatever I did that day was out of love….

Khushi was shocked to hear those words… She was not able to believe her ears… Did he really said those words… Words she was waiting to hear from the time they got married….

She breaks the hug and looks at arnav who was looking at her with love filled eyes….

Khushi: Ar arnavji what what you said.. I mean did you…

Arnav nods his head and says…

Arnav: I love you khushi… I love you… I don’t know when I have fallen for you but I love you…

Khushi hugs him again and says…

Khushi: I love you too arnavji

NK sees this from far and calls anjali and says…

NK: Diiii finally… finally arnav said that he loves khushi….

Anjali who was sitting on the couch with nani and shyaam jumps from her place and says..

Anjali: Wow NK what a news… Acha ab jaldi se aajao we have to give them surprise….

NK nods his head and cuts the call..

Anjali smiles broadly and says..

Anjali: Nani shyaam chottey confessed his love to khushiji… I I am so happy…

Shyaam: Dekha I told you na that chottey loves khushiji…

Anjali: Hmmm bas in dono ke bich ab kuch problems na aaye…

Chapter 12
Arnav and khushi both stayed in the same hugging position for sometime taking each other’s scent… Khushi was smiling and was tightening her grip on arnav… She was happy that finally her husband loved her…Her love loved her back and now she will be with him forever…

Arnav too smiles and thinks “how khushi has replaced lavanya in his heart... which he never thought was possible but as it is said that we can’t stop ourselves from falling in love and if you have khushi than to it becomes impossible… He has fallen for his wife and promises himself that he will give all the happiness in the world to khushi…

After few minutes arnav breaks the hug and looks at khushi… Tears were rolling down on her cheeks…. Arnav cups her cheeks between his palms and says..

Arnav: Khushi kya hua…

Khushi shakes her head in NO and says…

Khushi: Nothing…

Arnav wipes her tears with his thumb and says..

Arnav: Then why are you crying…

Khushi looks at arnav and again throws herself on him and says…

Khushi: Arnavji I love you… I was waiting for this day since long and aaj jab you actually confessed I am scared arnavji k kahi yeh sab sapna...

Arnav cuts her and says…

Arnav: No khushi this is not a dream…. And I am really sorry for hurting you so much in the past but I promise you that from today you will get only happiness and loads of love…

Saying this he hugged her tighter… They were still hugging each other when arnav remembers something and says…

Arnav: Khushi…

Khushi: Hmmm

Arnav: Can I ask you something…

Khushi: hmmm

Arnav: agar mein tumhe aaj propose nahi karta to kya tum NK ko haan keh deti…

Khushi widens her eyes hearing the question… She breaks the hug and looks at arnav and says…

Khushi: Kya… Nanheji ko haan.. arnavji what are you saying…

Arnav holds her palm and says…

Arnav: Wo actually dii told me that NK was going to propose you… And that’s why he brought you for the movie… And also dii and nani was planning for NK and your’s marriage…

Khushi: WHAT!!!!! But nanheji loves kriya…. And dii and nani knows this infact they will be going at kriya’s place this Sunday to ask for kriya’s hand…..

Arnav just stares at khushi with shocked expressions….

Arnav: NK and kriya… Are you serious khushi..

Khushi: Yes arnavji… why I will lie… I think aapko zarur koi misunderstanding hui hogi…. And nanheji is like a brother to me… Who was with me when I needed him the most….

Arnav laughs as he figure out that how his family has fooled him but he was thankful to them as he realized his love for khushi…..

Khushi looks at him with confused expression…

Khushi: Arnavji kya hua…

Arnav: Nothing they fooled me…

Khushi: What…

Arnav laughs and shakes his head in a No and says…

Arnav: Nothing lets go home…

He opens the door for khushi and khushi gets inside the car and arnav too walks towards his side and sits in the car…

After few minutes they reached RM… Arnav helps khushi to step out of the car and holds her palm entwining their fingers…. Khushi smiles looking at him….

They reached near the door and arnav rang the bell…

After few minutes anjali opened the door with broad smile and looks at her chottey and khushi and says…

Anjali: Finally humare chottey ko akal aa gayi…

Arnav raise his eye brow and says..

Arnav: Dii..

Anjali smiles and hugs khushi and says..

Anjali: I am so happy for you and chottey khushiji…

Khushi smiles and hugs back and then breaks the hug and says…

Khushi: diii how do you know…

Before anjali could say anything arnav answers khushi..

Arnav: Because dii planned everything…. Right dii… He said hugging anjali….

Anjali hugs him back and says..

Anjali: I am so happy chottey..

Khushi was just looking at the siblings with confused expressions… They break the hug and look at confused khushi….

Khushi: dii what arnavji is saying…

Anjali: Actually khushi nothing.. Bas I told him that Nk is going to propose you after movie.. bas…

Khushi: What… but why…

And then anjali explains her everything and khushi giggles in between and then sometime blush seeing arnav’s gaze on her…

Anjali completed her story and now they were sitting on the couch with nani shyaam and nk and all were happy for this new couple…

Arnav was just staring at khushi who was laughing like a child and that too after a long time and he felt good seeing her happy…. But he wanted to be with her alone… He has wasted lot of time in realizing his love for her but now he just wanted to be with khushi.. He wanted to hold her in his arms.. He wanted to love her….

He gets up suddenly and says..

Arnav: Dii I am going to my room as I am little tired and khushi can you please bring coffee for me….

But before he could walk upstairs anjali stopped him and says..

Anjali: Wait…

Arnav turns and says..

Arnav: Kya hua dii…

Anjali gets up and says…

Anjali: Chottey you can’t go to your room now..

Arnav: What the… I can’t go to my room why…

Anjali: Because I am telling you… Now go and sit with your jijaji and NK…

Arnav: But dii…

Anjali: Please chottey….

She said pouting….

Arnav: Ok fine…

He walks back to his jiju and NK murmering crazy family…. Khushi giggles hearing this…. She too wanted to spend some time alone with arnav but looks like she has to wait…. She was about to walk towards the couch when anjali stops her and says…

Anjali: Khushiji you come with me…

Khushi: Kaha dii…

Anjali: Come I will tell you..

Khushi nods her head and walks with anjali…

After an hour….

Anjali walks down and says…

Anjali: Chottey now you can go back to your room…

Arnav: Thank god dii… Pata nahi kya chalu tha…. And where is khushi…

Anjali: Khud dhundlo…

Saying this she giggles and walks towards shyaam….

Arnav raises his eyebrow and says..

Arnav: What the…

He started walking towards his room…. He opens the door and stopped in his tracks… He looks around to make sure that he has entered the same room…. Room was his but then it was not looking like his… It was decorated with fairy lights and flowers… And then his eyes fell on the bed which was covered by flower strings and his heartbeats stopped seeing the figure sitting on the bed…. His wife was sitting wearing her wedding outfit… Her lahenga was spread all around her and her face was covered with the veil….

Arnav started walking towards khushi…… Khushi heard the footsteps and her breaths became heavy…. She was nervous but at the same time she was happy that finally she will be complete women today and will be his wife in all sense….

Arnav stopped near the bed and then sits beside khushi… He slowly raises her veil and looks at her…..

Arnav: You are beautiful khushi….

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yes bolo kya news laye ho” said a girl taking a sip of her coffee…. And then she started turning the magazine page which she was reading….

“Mam ASR is now married to Khushi kumara gupta… She is from lucknow… Her father owns a sweet shop….”

Girl: good… You may go now…

Guy left the hotel room and then girl smiles and says…

Girl: So ASR you got married haan…. I never thought you will but you did… Chalo koi baat nahi….

She then removes her cell and dials a number…

Girl: Dr kapoor I need you help and don’t worry I will pay you like anything... She then tells the doctor something and cuts the call and says…

Girl: ASR be ready to welcome me sweety… I am coming back to you…..

No comments:

Post a Comment