Monday, 7 October 2013

SLBL 2 Chapter 17 to 21



Chapter 17

Dinner went perfect with all the members enjoying with the birthday boy… Arnav was holding khushi’s hand throughout the dinner and was feeding her making her embarrass in front of the other members…. But they were happy for this couple who was in love with each other….

They came back and then again spent their night in each other’s arms loving each other…. Next day on the breakfast table Anjali has asked arnav to spend time with khushi as they were not able to spend time after their wedding… Arnav agreed instantly and decided to take khushi for honeymoon but the same night nani fall ill and khushi cancelled the plan saying they will go some other time as now she don’t want to leave nani alone…

Arnav just smiles and felt proud of his wife who loves and thinks so much about his family… He was little upset that they were not going for honeymoon but being Arnav Singh Raizada he had solution for that too… He asked aman to take care of his business in his absence as he will be on leave for few days… He told his family about this and everyone were shock at first as arnav never ignores his business but then they became happy that he is changing for his love for his wife…

He started spending most of his time with khushi by taking her for shopping movies and dinner and sometime they use to just stay inside their room in each other’s arms… Nights were full of passion as they use to make love with each other and also the mornings.. Arnav made sure that khushi always takes shower with him…

It was just a perfect life for both.. Arnav never thought that he will be so much in love with someone that he will forget lavanya completely… Now only khushi was in his mind heart thoughts dreams everywhere…. And khushi thanked her DM for giving her a beautiful life with her husband….

But both were unaware of the storm which was about to come in their life….

Week has passed and now it was Monday… Arnav was getting ready for the office as he has to attend an important meeting…. He gelled his hairs and started walking towards the table for getting laptop when khushi entered in the room with breakfast trolley….

She kept the trolley near the table and hugs arnav from back and says…

Khushi: I will miss you arnav…

Arnav smiles and puts his palm over hers and says…

Arnav: I will miss you too sweetheart…

He then turns and slides his hand around her waist and says…

Arnav: Don’t worry I will be back soon… Bas only one meeting fir I will be in your arms..

Khushi kiss him on his cheeks and says…

Khushi: I will wait for you….

She gets out of his arms and started serving breakfast… Arnav sits on the couch taking khushi on his lap like always and they started feeding each other followed by their kisses….

After breakfast arnav left for his work and khushi walks down to make lunch for him and family...

Arnav walks back to his cabin after attending a long three hours meeting… But it was worth as they got the deal… He sits on his chair and removes his cell and smiles looking at khushi’s picture which was his wall paper…

He opens the lock and was about to call khushi when he receives a call on his office no…

He picks up the receiver and says…

Arnav: Yes…

Receptionist: Sir someone has come to meet you… she is saying she is your wife… But..

And before receptionist could further speak anything arnav cuts her and says..

Arnav: Send her…

Saying this he cuts the call and smiles and says…

Arnav walks towards the window and was about to open the curtain to see khushi when his cell rang… He picks up the call standing at the same place and talked to aman regarding the deal…. He cuts the call and was about to turn when he felt a soft body hugging him from behind… He smiles and turns around and says…

Arnav: I missed you so…

But stop as his eyes fell on the person who was looking at him with a broad smile on her face…. His expression changes to shocked and says…

Arnav: La Lavanya….

Lavanya throws herself into his arms and says..

Lavanya: I missed you too ASR…. I love you I love you so much….

Arnav didn’t hug her back.. He was in shock… He thinks “Is he dreaming or is it real… Is she really standing in front of him… and then suddenly he remembers their divorce day and then last few days he spent with khushi and he pulls away lavanya roughly and says…

Arnav: Why are you here lavanya…

Lavanya moves close to him and cups his cheek and says..

Lavanya: ASR for you… I love you…

Arnav grits his teeth and waved her hands off his face and says…

Arnav: Pyaar… Where was your love when you wanted me to divorce you… where was your love when I pleaded you to stop… What you said that time that you have fallen out of love and you don’t love me anymore…

Lavanya holds his hands this time and says…

Lavanya: I am sorry ASR… I am so sorry…. I should have told you the truth that time… But now I will tell you everything… And after that we will be together forever…

Arnav: Stop it lavanya… I don’t want to hear anything… I don’t know why you came back but let me tell you one thing we both can never be together… I have married some other person…

He then points his finger towards his and khushi’s photo and says…

Arnav: She is my wife khushi Singh Raizada and I love her a lot and a lot means lot… So meri duniya mein aane ki koshish bhi mat karna….

Lavanya got tears in her eyes and sits on the floor and says…

Lavanya: You you love someone else ASR…. How how could you…

Arnav felt little bad seeing her like that but he thought that it was all her fault… He never ditched her it was her who moved out of this relationship and now he was in love with khushi more than his life and he can never ever think of going back to lavanya..

He was about to move out when he hear her which stopped him in his tracks…

Lavanya: I left you because I I was suffering from womb cancer….. Mein nahi chahti thi ke tumhe mere marne ka dukh ho.. That’s why I left you saying all that so that you will hate me…

Arnav felt his world crashing in front of him… La lavanya was suffering from cancer and he didn’t even know about that….

He looks at lavanya who was still on the floor and tears were spilling out of her eyes….

Arnav sits on the floor and says..

Arnav: Lavanya wha what are you saying…

Lavanya looks at him and says…

Lavanya: That day you remember I was waiting for my reports….

Arnav remembers something and nods his head and says..

Arnav: But but that was to your routine check up na..

Lavanya shakes her head in NO and says…

Lavanya: I I lied to you… I didn’t want you to know about that… I I thought you will not be able to take it….. but then I thought that you should know but tumhara pyaar dekhkar meri himmat kabhi nahi hui…. And then when doctor said that I have only few months so I thought that its better to leave you by making you hate me so that you will not will pain…. But I was cured shayad DM planned something else for me and when doctor confirmed that I am alright I was so happy… first thing I thought was that I will go and be in your arms…. I missed you much…

Arnav was in tears hearing that… He didn’t know that lavanya was going through this…. He raised his hand to wipe her tears when she stopped him and says…

Lavanya: No ASR you have lost this right… you cheated me…. You got married… Waha I was fighting with my life and yaha you were enjoying your life with that khushi….

Arnav: Lavanya I…

Lavanya: Ek baar bhi nahi socha why I divorced you when we were so much in love… Ek baar janne ki koshish nahi ki whether I was fine or not… You use to love me haina fir kya hua and you got married ASR….

Arnav: Lav….

But lavanya stops him showing her palm and gets up from her place and says..

Lavanya: No ASR.. you cheated me… I should have died kyun zinda reh gayi mein…

Saying this she runs out with teary face…

Arnav tried stopping her but she ran out of his cabin….

Arnav just sat on the floor and lavanya’s words kept on ringing in his head… She she was suffering from cancer and and I didn’t even know… I I cheated her….He gulps thinking this…

His thoughts broke hearing the ring of his cell… He was in tears… He looks at his cell and sees khushi calling… He closes his eyes and runs his finger in his hair thinking how his life has changed in few minutes….

He didn’t take the call.. He gets up and rushes out of the cabin taking his keys…. He sits in his car and started driving to the empty road in a full speed… He stops his car to some isolated place and let out a scream and banged his fist to the steering wheel….

After sometime he again got the call from khushi and he again ignored her call… He was not in the mood to speak to anyone..

It was night and now khushi was pacing in his room getting restless…. She has called arnav many times but he was not picking up his call… she has even called him on his office number but she got the reply the he was not in the office…

She thought of telling this to anjali but then brushed away her thought thinking they all will be worried… she then thinks “Ho sakta hai arnav koi important meeting mein gaya ho”

But now it was 11 and she was hell scared… She was crying continuously thinking about arnav and was praying that he should be alright… anjali and shyaam was out for dinner so she decided not to disturb them… Nk was with kriya and nani was sleeping…. And being alone was making her more restless….

Finally she decided to go to his office by herself to check him if he is alright… She got ready and was about to step out of the room when she sees arnav entering the room… She looks at him and throws herself in his arms and says…

Khushi: Arnav where the hell were you? Tum jante ho I was so worried for you… Kaha the tum…

But arnav didn’t hug her back and khushi felt this little strange…

She breaks the hug and looks at arnav… His face was pale and eyes were puffed as if he has cried the whole day…. She becomes worried instantly and cups his cheeks and says…

Khushi: Arnav you are scaring me… Tell me kya hua hai… Is everything alright… Please tell me…

Arnav looks at her and remembers lavanya’s word…

“Their I was fighting with my life and here you were enjoying your life with that khushi… How could you arnav”

“You cheated me arnav… you cheated me…..”

He clenched his fists and closed his eyes and says…

Arnav: Khushi I am tired… We will talk later…

Saying this he started walking from their when khushi holds his hand in her palms and says…

Khushi: Arnav tell me please tumhe meri kasam… what is bothering you…

Arnav looks at her and says..

Arnav: You… you are bothering me khushi… you are my problem… Kyun aayi tum meri life….

Khushi gets shock hearing this… But then calms herself thinking that arnav is just kidding… He loves her so much so how he can say those words…..

Khushi smiles and says..

Khushi: Arnav stop this jokes ok. And tell me what is the matter…

Arnav gritted his teeth and says…

Arnav: I am damn serious khushi… agar tum meri life mein nahi to I would have not fallen for you…. And aaj mein cheater nahi hota…. Khushi she was suffering from cancer and mein kuch nahi kar paya…. And now when she is back I I am married to you… I am in love with you and their she survived fighting from that disease just to be with me….

Khushi felt as if someone has pulled the land beneath her… She understood that arnav was talking about lavanya… she gulps and says..

Khushi: you you mean lavanya is back…

Arnav: Yes khushi she is back… She is back for me but mein uske paas nahi ja sakta because I am married to you.. Because I am in love with you… Kyun aayi tum meri life mein… Kyun….

Saying this he walks towards the poolside and khushi crashed on the floor and started crying hugging her knees…. Her world has changed just in few minutes… Her happiness turned into sorrow…

Arnav stared at the sky and closed her eyes as tears welled up in his eyes…

Arnav: Maa…

He then opens his eyes and looks at the pool and remembers how a week before he celebrated his best birthday here with khushi… How she did everything for him and then he realized what he told her few seconds ago…

Arnav: Damn… He cursed himself and says… What’s her fault in all this…. He walks out and sees her sitting on the floor an crying hugging her knees… He felt pain in his heart seeing her like that… He has promised himself that he will not hurt her and will always give her happiness and love… He walks towards khushi and sits beside her and says..

Arnav: Khushi…

Khushi looks at him with all teary face and then was about to get up from her place when arnav holds her and pulls her in his arms and says…

Arnav: I am sorry khushi… I am so sorry…

Chapter 18

Fresh tears rolled down from her eyes and she wrapped her arms around his waist…. Arnav tightens his grip on her and started placing kisses on her hairs and said…

Arnav: I am bad khushi very bad but please forgive me… I am so sorry… I I love you khushi.. I love you a lot… I I didn’t mean to hurt you…

Khushi tightens her hold on his back and cried more but didn’t say anything…

After few minutes arnav slowly breaks the hug and looks at khushi… Khushi looks down on the floor… Tears were still flowing from her eyes…. Arnav really felt bad for hurting khushi…. Her tears were making her feel more guilty.

Arnav: Khushi look at me…

Khushi slowly raise her face and looks at arnav with teary eyes… Arnav leans down and sucks her tears making her close her eyes… He then place a kiss on her cheeks and says…

Arnav: I love you… You mean everything to me khushi… I love you more than anything….

Saying this he keeps on kissing khushi all over her face and then he captures her lips…..

Initially he was kissing her to show how sorry he was for her behavior…. Slowly kiss grew more passionate when khushi started responding the kiss… Her arms went around her neck and then slowly in his hairs….

He bites her lips making her groan and then enters her mouth and started exploring every corner of her mouth… His hands started moving on her back and then slowly he pulled the dori and unclasped the hook of her blouse and bra making her back all bare for her….

Khushi fisted his hairs in a tight grip and pressed herself more into him… Arnav broke the kiss and started placing wet kisses on her neck and collar bone… He makes her lie on the floor and pulls her blouse and gets on top of her kissing her throat…. His lips travelled down towards her swells… He cups one while he ravish the other with his lips….

Khushi moans in pleasure… Her hand moving all over his back… After feasting on her mounds his lips travelled down towards her belly while his hands continued to play with her peaks…. Kissing her all over belly his hands started pulling her saree upwards towards her waist kissing all over her legs He reached her core and sucked it over her lacy material… Khushi gasped… He started nuzzling her nose on her core and then slowly he removed that barrier and started kissing her all over core…

Khushi: ar arnav… aahhhh uummmm ar arnav….

Khushi was moaning his name in immense pleasure…

His sucks and licks became rough and wild with her moans making her reach the ultimate pleasure… She shudders and he licked all her juices and then looked at her…. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were closed…

He kissed her on her eyes and then picks her in his arms and walks towards the bed…. He makes her lay on the bed on her stomach and then discarded his clothes and gets on the bed and pulls her saree….

Khushi was lying on the bed with eyes closed clutching the bedsheet and trying to calm her breath… Arnav started kissing her on her back and his hands cups her bottom… Khushi was turned on again… He slowly turns her and started kissing her all over body… Khushi kissed him on his shoulders necks and hairs….

Arnav parted her legs and teased her with his arousal…. Khushi bites her shoulder and moans…

Khushi: Ar arnav please…

Hearing her plead arnav smirks and enters inside her… They both moved in rhythm till they both reached the heights of pleasure….

Arnav collapsed over khushi and kissed her on her neck and lays like that for sometime…. Khushi runs her fingers in his hairs and kiss her on his hairs and closed her eyes….

After few minutes arnav moves out and lays beside khushi pulling her into his arms…. He pulled quilt over their body and they both drifted to sleep in each other arms…..

After two hours…

Khushi slowly moves out of his arms and sits on the bed covering her body with the quilt… She looks at arnav and tears rolled down on her cheeks… She runs her finger in his hairs and close her eyes and remembers their last night which was filled with love and passion… She opens her eyes and wipes her tears and smiles and leans down and pecks arnav on his forehead and says…

Khushi: I love you….

Fresh tears escaped from her eyes but she quickly got out of the bed and rushed towards the washroom.... She took shower and walked outside wearing pink colour anarkali suite… She brushes her hairs and then looks at arnav who was still sleeping peacefully…. She sits beside him on the bed holding his hands…. Tears again spilled from her eyes… She kissed him on his knuckles and then on his cheeks… Arnav stirred slightly in his sleep… Khushi stops and then wipes her tears and walks from their…

After an hour….

Arnav wakes up stretching his arms and sits on the bed… He smiles remembering their last night forgetting totally about lavanya and her talks…. He looks at her side and says…

Arnav: Khushi…. May be she is in washroom… He was about to get up when his eyes fell on the letter kept on the side table with her wedding ring…

He quickly picks up the letter and ring…. He felt that something is wrong but he brushed away the negative thoughts and opens the letter and starts reading the letter….

Arnav…

Arnav you know I fall in love with you when I have seen you for the first time in the pic…. and started weaving the dreams of having a perfect married life with you… Like a happily ever after but after our wedding I got to know that you you don’t love me…. (he saw the tear strains on that part on the letter and guessed that she was crying while writing this letter)…

His hands were shivering to read further as he knows what has happened but still he continued…

I I was shattered to know that my husband my arnavji don’t love me…. I I thought may be you are forced for this marriage and you don’t have any feelings for me so I thought of giving you loads of love in the hope of getting your love back one day… but then I came to know about lavanyaji… You first wife whom you love dearly… shayad more than you life that was the reason you didn’t except me as your wife…. I I was broken arnav… I thought of freeing you from this marriage by divorcing you but naniji’s words stopped me from doing that… she said that you never got love and care in your life… you have suffered a lot… so I decided to stay back and fill your life with my love and care… mujhe nahi pata tha tum mujhe pyaar karoge ya nahi but I I wanted to fill your life with happiness and love…. I wanted to remove all your pain…. But in all this you fall for me… And and I got my husband’s love… I felt complete… the day when you marked me yours, meri saari wishes and dreams pure hogaye us din… After that my life was just perfect with my husband….. Itni khushiya shayad hi mujhe itne saalo mein mili hogi jitni I got in this few days….

But but last night…. (arnav stops and wipes his tears… He remembers everything about yesterday… Lavanya’s words her accusations his guilt his outburst on khushi… he wipes his tears and continues to read further)

But but last night I understood arnav that we are not meant for each other… You are right lavanyaji needs you and you are not able to go because you are tied to me…. But not anymore arnav…. I am freeing you…. Don’t think I am doing this because I am hurt or angry on you for your outburst… No arnav…. I can never be angry on you or be upset with you… I am doing this because I want you to be happy and I know you will be happy with lavanyaji because she is your first love and maybe somewhere you still love her and wants to be with her….. Isliye arnav I am going from your life forever…. Last night I wanted to be with you for the last time and thanks for giving me that night…. I know lavanyaji will always keep you happy now as it was not her fault… Thanks for giving me all those beautiful memories arnav I will always be grateful for you….

I love you and will always love you….

Khushi…….

Arnav kept on staring at the letter and tears were flowing from his eyes…. He gets images of all the moments he has spent with khushi…. He nods his head in NO and says….

Arnav: Khushi you you can’t do this…. Tum mujhe chodke nahi jaa sakti…. He feels as if suddenly his heart has stopped beating…. He wanted to go to khushi and take her in his arms but she was gone and it was all because of him…. He gets angry and hits the fall beside him and throws the vase on the floor and screams loudly….

Arnav: Khushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anjali who was walking upstairs to give Prasad to her bhai and bhabhi as they have not attended the aarti heard his screamed and gets panick… She quickly rushed towards his room and knocks on the door…

Anjali: Chottey… Chottey open the door… Are you ok… Is khushiji ok…. Please open the door…

But arnav didn’t respond… Anjali gets panic and tries to turn the knob and to her luck door was not locked… She walks inside the room and gets shock looking at the state of the room and arnav…

Arnav was sitting on the bed with tears in his eyes and his hand was bleeding… She walks towards arnav and takes his palm in her hand and says…

Anjali: Chottey yeh kya hua… And why are you crying…. Where is khushiji…

Arnav looks at anjali and hugs her tight and says…

Arnav: Diii khushi…

Anjali caress his back and says…

Anjali: Chottey kya hua bolo… Where is khushi…

Arnav: She she left me…

Anjali gets shock hearing this... She breaks the hug and says..

Anjali: Chottey…

Arnav then tells anjali everything… How yesterday he met lavanya…. What all she told him and then how he shouted khushi….

Anjali keeps her palm over her mouth and says…

Anjali: Chottey how could you…. You said all that to khushi…

Arnav: Dii I was…

But anjali cuts him and says…

Anjali: Bas chottey bohat ho gaya…. You know what khushiji did the right thing…. You don’t deserve her…

Arnav: Diiii…

Anjali: Haan chottey…. Tumne hamesha unhe hurt kiya hai… She loves you more than her life and what you did…. You said that you are stuck with her….. To wo aur kya karti chottey…. I know you are feeling bad an guilty for lavany but it was not your fault chottey…. You didn’t even know k wo kaha hai and why she left you… May be you both were not destined to be with each other… But now its high time chottey… you have to decide what exactly you want…. If you want khushiji than forget lavanya completely and if you want to be with your ex wife that stop crying and be with her and let khushiji live in peace….

Saying this anjali gets up and walks outside leaving arnav behind to think what he wants…

Arnav sat on the bed remembering everything… about his time with lavanya , how he was upset when lavanya left him and then khushi enters her life… how she brought all the happiness which he never got when he was with lavanya… her selfless nature… her unconditional love… their moments… their love making… A cute smile appeared on his lips and then he remembers her letter and suddenly his smile turned into frown and he says…

Arnav: No I will not let you go khushi… I will die without you khushi…. You are wrong… I I don’t love lavanya… I love you…. I don’t want to be with her… I want to be with you…

He wipes his tears and gets up and says…

Arnav: I will bring you back soon and will never allow you to go away from me…

Saying this he rushed outside without thinking about his state as he wants to find his khushi as soon as possible… He was about to call aman when he meets anjali in the way…

Anjali: Chottey..

Arnav: Dii baad me… Abhi I have to bring khushi…. I cant live without her dii… I love her…. I survived without lavanya which means my love was never true but with khushi I cant let her go I will die and you were right why I should be guilty it was not my fault… I will talk to lavanya diii but sabse pehle I have to find khushi….

Anjali smiles and says..

Anjali: I am so happy for you chottey… Jaldi jaake khushiji ko le aao….

Arnav nods and walks out of the house….

He calls aman and ask her to find khushi…. Aman nods and cuts the call and turns and says…

Aman: He is searching for you…

Khushi who was sitting at aman’s place closed her eyes and says…

Khushi: Thanks amanji for not letting him know that I am here…. Please arrange my tickets for UK as soon as possible…

Aman: But bhabhi aap waha akele…

Khushi: Amanji I will manage….

Aman nods his head and then says…

Aman: Ok you be here…. I will arrange everything in few hours….

Khushi nods her head and aman walks out….

15 minutes have passed…

Khushi was crying looking at arnav’s photo when she heard the sound of door… She wiped off her tears and turns thinking its aman and gets shock….

It was arnav who was standing in front of her with pale face and red eyes….

Khushi: Ar arnav…

And before she could say anything she was crushed by arnav in his arms…..

Arnav: How dare you… How dare you khushi… How dare you to think of leaving me haan…

Khushi: Ar arnav I…

Arnav: Chup… I don’t want to hear anything… Tumne socha bhi kaise that I will allow you to go….

Khushi: But…. Lavanayaji

Arnav breaks the hug and cuts her by placing his lips on her and says…

Arnav: I don’t love lavanya… I Love you…. Samjhi tum

He manages to say in between the kiss….

He kissed her passionately and then breaks the kiss and looks at her and says..

Arnav: Khushi I am sorry for last night… I never meant that…. I was not in my sense… I am bad just kick me….

Khushi: No arnav you were not at fault… You were right… Lavanyaji needs you.... I I came in between you guys…

Arnav cups her cheeks and says…

Arnav: No khushi… you didn’t… I have understood that me and lavanya were never meant to be together…. And I have told you this before that my love for her was not true warna shayad mein tumhare se pyaar nahi karta… And you know last night I was guilty but not any more because I know that that was not my fault because I was not aware of anything...... And abhi agar meine lavanya ko apna bhi liya to I will never be happy because now my heart beats for you khushi…. I love you…. And I will die agar tum mujhe chod k chali gayi to….

Khushi had tears in her eyes… She wanted to hug him but was scared what if he will again hurt him…

Arnav sees this and says…

Arnav: Khushi you still don’t believe me… I I promise I will never hurt you…. And I promise lavanya will never come in between us… I will talk to lavanya and will make her understand… Please khushi come back to me don’t go khushi please….

Khushi walks forward and was about to throw herself in his arms when suddenly his cell rang….. Khushi was about to stepped back when arnav pulls her in his arms and says…

Arnav: Don’t you dare to leave me again khushi I love you a lot….

Khushi: I love you too arnav….

She started weeping in his arms…. When again his cell starts ringing…

Arnav gets frustrated and says..

Arnav: What the…. Who the hell is so much eager to talk to me…

Khushi smiles against his chest and arnav picks up his cell with one hand while other arm was securely wrapped around khushi’s waist….

Arnav: Hello…. What??? Ok I am coming….

He cuts the call and khushi looks at him with worried expressions and says…

Khushi: Kya hua arnav…

Arnav gulps and says..

Arnav: Lavanya attempted suicide… She is in Citi hospital…..

Khushi widens her eyes with shocked expressions…

Chapter 19

Khushi: Lav lavanyaji suicide… Arnav ab wo kaisi hai…

Arnav: Now she is alright.. bas mera naam le rahi hai…

Khushi: Arnav I think you should go their…

Arnav: Hmmm lets go….

Khushi: Mein… No arnav you go alone… Lavanyaji will not like to meet me….

Arnav: Khushi… Lavanya has to accept the truth…

Khushi: I know arnav but this is not the time… Let her recover…

Arnav: But still you can come with me… Lavanya se mat milne…

Khushi: Ok…

Saying this they walks outside and arnav explains aman everything and left from their….

They both sat inside the car and he drove towards the hospital… He stops the car and got out of the car and walks the other side and opens the door for khushi…

They both enters the hospital and enquired about lavanya at reception.. After getting the info they rush towards her room and then khushi stopped and sat on the chair outside her room and says…

Khushi: Arnav you go and meet her.. I will wait here…

Arnav nods his head and went inside the room… His eyes fell on lavanya who was lying on the bed with a bandage on her wrist and her eyes were closed… Her face pale…. He walked towards her and runs his finger in her hairs and says…

Arnav: Why you did this lavanya…

Lavanya opened her eyes slowly and looks at arnav and then says…

Lavanya: Because I cant live without you arnav….

Saying this she tries to get up from the bed and arnav helps her in sitting on the bed and then before he could straighten up he was hugged by lavanaya tightly….

Lavanya: I love you ASR… I love you so much… Please don’t leave me… Please….

Arnav closed his eyes and didn’t hug her back…. He felt helpless as he can never love this woman because now his heart beats only for khushi….

Slowly arnav removes her arms from his neck and sits on the chair and says..

Arnav: Lavanya you need rest….

Lavanya: NO ASR I NEED YOU…. Samjhe tum… I agree that I left you but ASR I just wanted to keep you away from all the pain…. And I I never thought you will move on…. Please come back to me ASR…. I will die without you….

Arnav gulps hearing this… He moves forward and cups her cheeks and says…

Arnav: Lavanya don’t stress yourself… We will talk later ok….

But lavanya was in no mood to listen… She cups his cheek with her other hand and leans further and pecks him on his cheek and says..

Lavanya: I need you ASR… Please come back in my life….

Arnav was shock by this… He wanted to shrug her off but her condition stopped him… Lavanya then again leaned and was about to capture his lips when arnav stops her and says..

Arnav: Lavanya please…

Lavanya was about to say something when doctor entered the room…

Doctor: Hey lavanya how are you now….

Arnav sighs a relied and they both looked towards doctor…

Doctor then checks lavanya and smiles and says..

Doctor: You are looking good now… Take some rest and then you will be perfectly fine…

She then looks at arnav and says…

Doctor: Mr Raizada come with I want to talk to you…

Arnav gets worried and says..

Arnav: Is anything serious doctor…

Doctor: Ohh nothing bas regarding her discharge and all…

Arnav nods his head and walks out of the room giving a last glance at lavanya…

Khushi who had seen everything from outside sees them walking out and quickly settles in her place and wipes her tears which she got seeing lavanya’s condition….

Seeing arnav she smiles and walks towards him and says…

Khushi: Sab thik hai arnav…

Arnav nods and says..

Arnav: Come with me…

Khushi nods her head and walks with arnav towards doctor’s cabin… They entered the cabin and sits on the chair and doctor took the opposite chair….

Arnav then looks at doctor who was looking little worried and says…

Arnav: Doctor is everything ok… I mean lavanya…

Doctor: ASR lavanya is perfectly fine physically but mentally she is not…

Arnav and khushi both looked at each other and then again at doctor with confused expressions…

Arnav: What do you mean doctor…

Doctor: See ASR I am treating lavanya since last year… I mean I was treating her when she was suffering from cancer..

Arnav gulps hearing that again… But khushi kept her palm in his and gave him a squeeze.. He looks at khushi and then again at doctor… Doctor then continues…

Doctor: I know you didn’t know about this… Lavanya is more of my friend as we were in same school and then met each other last year during her treatment… When she got to know about cancer I asked her to inform you but she didn’t want to hurt you… She said that you love her a lot and will not be abe to take this news… And when her condition started worsening she left you and stayed at my place and then miracle happened as they say… Her cancer got cured… She was very happy that she can now go back to her ASR and after three months when she was fully recovered she came here… But then she got the news of your marriage and she broke arnav… And see what she did she attempted suicide and arnav I am scared that she will do this again… She came to me yesterday and cried a lot saying that you don’t love her any more and she don’t want to live any more but I made her understand and thought that she will be fine but I was wrong… I think she needs you…

Arnav felt really bad hearing everything… He felt bad for lavanya but now its late he thought…. So he spoke..

Arnav: But doctor that’s not possible… I I mean I I don’t love her… I I know whatever happened was not her fault… She has suffered a lot but but doctor I have wife… He then looks at khushi and then continues … And I love her a lot… More then myself and I can never let her go… And lavanya she will not be happy with me as I don’t love her…. This will ruin everyone’s life and I cant even think of leaving without khushi….

Doctor: ASR I know… I am not telling you to divorce khushi or to marry lavanya… I am just telling you to be with her till she gets stable… I know its hard for you… But she really needs you… If not as a husband than atleast as a friend you can be with her… She will get stable with time but right now she needs your support ASR… Just think…. I will not force you…

Saying this doctor walks out saying she has to visit some other patient…

Arnav and khushi both sat in their places for some time and then khushi spoke…

Arnav thinks “Why god has put him in such a situation… He knows lavanya has suffered a lot and whatever has happened was not her fault but it was not his fault either.. He cares for lavanya but only as a friend and had no feelings for her and he loves khushi a lot cant even think of living without her”

Khushi thinks “Lavanyaji suffered so much.. And agar mein bich me nahi hoti to aaj unki yeh halat nahi hoti.. She needs love and support and I should do something to bring her back to life… Agar iske liye mujhe…… She stops and then takes a deep breath and says… ”

Khushi: Arnav can we take lavanyaji to RM…

Arnav gets shock hearing that… He looks at khushi and then says…

Arnav: Khushi what are you saying….

Khushi: Arnav this is the only solution we have…. Doctor is right… Lavanyaji needs our care and support… unhone apna sab kuch khoya hai… And till the time she recovers she can stay at RM… She will also feel good to be around you and family….And I will make sure that I stay away from her so that she will not be hurt.. And I am sure wo jaldi thik ho jaygi….

Arnav: Khushi tum yeh….

But before she could say anything doctor kapoor comes back and says…

Doctor: I think khushi is right Mr ASR.. Sorry for hearing your conversation but I was just about to enter the cabin… and I think she is right… Lavanya will be alright in RM and after getting mentally stable we will make her understand everything and will help her in moving on in her life till then we have to take care of her.. We cant leave her alone…

Khushi: Arnav please say yes….

Arnav looks at khushi and then at doctor and then finally nods his head…

Khushi smiles looking at him…Doctor too smiles and says..

Doctor: I will get the discharge papers ready.. And thanks a lot ASR… And don’t worry everything will be alright soon…

Here in the Lavanya’s room…

“Don’t worry neil I am very close to my mission… I know baby its taking time but what to do I never thought that ASR will fall in love with some other girl… He claims to love me so much……. Ohhh no don’t worry now everything is under control… I am sure soon I will get back ASR and then…….

She was still on the call when she heard the clicking sound of the door… She cuts the call and sleeps on the bed making sad face and closed her eyes… Arnav and doctor walks inside her room..

Doctor: Lavanya you can go home now..

Lavanya opens her eyes and then looks at doctor and then at arnav and says….

Lavanya: Home... Hmmm home where I have to be alone… She says with a sad smile…

Arnav: Lavanya you are coming with me to RM…

Lavanya gets up and her twinkles with excitement and says..

Lavanya: Sach…

She then tries to get down from the bed and arnav rushed to help her and then help her to stand on her feet and again lavanya hugs him and says…

Lavanya: I knew it I knew it arnav that you still love me and will take me back in your life…

Arnav closed his eyes and clenched his fists thinking what is happening in his life…


Chapter 20

Arnav opens his eyes and he sees crying khushi… Khushi has witnessed everything and tears were flowing from her eyes seeing arnav hugged by his ex wife… The moment arnav saw her she moved away and wipes her tears… She didn’t want him to be week… Lavanya needs arnav at this point of time….

Arnav takes a deep breath and push lavanya and close his eyes… He saw the image of crying khushi and he says…

Arnav: Stop it lavanya… I don’t love you… Why cant you get this fact….

He then opens his eyes and sees lavanya standing in front of him with tears in her eyes… But to his surprise he was not at all affected by her tears… He was only thinking about khushi and her teary eyes… He wanted to go and hug khushi and to wipes her tears her pain…

His thoughts were broken with lavanya’s voice…

Lavanya: Arnav then why you came here… Mar jane dete mujhe…

Doctor tried interrupting in between them…

Doctor: Arnav tum…

But arnav gave her an angry look and says…

Arnav: I cant do this… He then looks at lavanya and says…

Arnav: Lavanya I came here because I care for you… But I I don’t love you lavanya…. I love khushi… He then walks towards lavanya cups her cheek and says…

Arnav: Lavanya I know you have suffered a lot and you left me for me for my happiness and you thought that I will wait for you… I waited lavanya… I waited for a year… I never wanted to marry anyone… But then khushi came in my life… I married her because of nani… This was her last wish and trust me lavanya tab bhi mein sirf tumhare bare mein hi sochta tha… Lekin it all changed… I fell in love with khushi…. Kab kaise kaha I don’t know bas I know that I fell for her…. Shayad it was in our destiny isliye to you left me and khushi came in my life…. And abhi lavanya mein khushi k bina nahi jee sakta… I will die without her… I know you love me but I am helpless lavanya because my heart beats only for khushi… And I really care for you as a friend… And I want you to move on in your life… I want you to get settled with someone who will love you more than his life…. Shayad humara pyaar utna strong nahi tha isliye khushi came in my life… But I wish ab jo tumhe mile wo tumse bohat pyaar kare…

Lavanya was just staring at arnav with shocked expressions… And khushi was dumbstruck too… she never thought arnav will say all this to lavanya today itself… She wanted to stop him but somewhere her heart got selfish and she didn’t….

Arnav then wipes the tears from lavanya’s face and says…

Arnav: Lavanya will you be able to live your life with a man whose heart beats for someone else.. Who loves someone else more than his life… Tell me lavanya… I know its not easy for you to move on but lavanya it will be worst to spend your life with a man who will never love you… Or may be he can cheat you because honestly speaking I can’t imagine a single day without khushi…

Lavanya wanted to say something but arnav again continues…

Arnav: You know you will always be my good friend.. And I will always be with you as a friend… And will help you to find a perfect man.. And I know that my friend is a very strong person… She will never do this stupid thing again... Because life is very precious lavanaya…. haina…

Lavanaya smiles and nods her head and hugs arnav and says…

Lavanya: So sorry ASR for troubling you so much… But I love you so much k mein tumhe kisi aur ke saath bear nahi kar paayi… But now I think you are right… Agar tum mujhe mil bhi gaye than your heart will always beat for khushi… And I don’t want to be a vamp ASR… And don’t worry I will never attempt such thing…

Arnav felt good hearing that… And he felt as if some kind of burden has been lifted from his shoulders… He breaks the hug and says…

Arnav: I will always be their for you lavanya… Ho sake to mujhe maaf kardena….

Lavanya: No arnav its ok… I understand… And don’t say sorry.. shayad you are right we were not made for each other isliye to yeh sab hua…

Arnav: Acha now come lets go…

Lavanya: Where arnav…

Arnav: To my place… You need rest and someone to take care of you.. and you stay here alone… So chalo mere saath…

Lavanya: Nahi arnav I can’t… I I don’t want to create problems between you and khushi…

Arnav was about to say something when they heard another voice…

“I will be happy lavanyaji agar aap humare saath ghar chalegi to”

Arnav: Khushi…

Khushi smiles and says..

Khushi: I have heard everything… she then walks towards lavanya and says…

Khushi: I am so sorry… I really didn’t know about you before marriage and also the true reason of this divorce warna I would have never married arnav…

Lavanya: It was not your fault khushi.. And you are beautiful.. No doubt ASR loves you so much… And I am sorry for all the trouble..

Khushi: No Lavanyaji don’t be sorry… Saying this she hugs her and says…

Khushi: Now come with us… I will take care of you and will make sure that you get your prince charming soon jo aapse bohat pyaar kare…

Lavanya: So sweet of you khushi… But…

Khushi: No but.. Please lavanyaji…

She breaks the hug and pouts…

Lavanya: Ok baba… How can someone deny you anything… no doubt you won my ASR’s heart.. I I mean ASR’s heart…

Khushi smiles weekly and says…

Khushi: Its ok Lavanyaji… She felt bad for lavanya and so she wanted to take care of her and to be with her in her tough times…

Arnav was happy that finally everything was again good in his life..

They all walk towards the car with khushi chatting with lavanya… They reached arnav’s car and khushi sits with lavanya at backseat as she didn’t want her to be uncomfortable.. Soon they reached RM.. Arnav was all the time thinking about his family as to what he will say but he knows that khushi is with him and he don’t have to worry for anything and now even lavanya has understood everything….

He stops the car near RM and gets down and opens the door of khushi’s side… Khushi and lavanya both steps down and they started walking towards the door..

He rings the bell and anjali opens the door… Anjali smiles looking at arnav and says…

Anjali: chottey you are back with khushiji.. I am so ha…. she stops seeing lavanya standing beside khushi… Anjali was shocked to see lavanya with them…

Anjali: La lavanya…

Lavanya smiles and says..

Lavanya: hi hiii diiii how are you???

Anjali: I am good.. she then turns to arnav and says..

Anjali: What lavanya is doing with you and khushi chottey…

Arnav: dii I will explain you everything first let us come inside…

Anjali gets aside and arnav walks inside with khushi and lavanya… Nani and shyaam who were sitting in the living room waiting for arnav and khushi as anjali has told them everything were also shocked to see lavanya…

Arnav then tells everyone that she is here as doctor has advised her rest and also she stays alone so there is no one to take care of her… He also states that how she is fine with his and khushi’s relation…

After hearing everything nani hugs lavanya welcoming her at RM and so did anjali.. She somewhat didn’t like her but after hearing about her disease her heart melted and also she was happy that her chottey is now with khushi and not with lavanya…

Her luggage was shifted to the guestroom and khushi asked HP to make some soup for lavanya…

Anjali hugs khushi tight and says..

Anjali: You really have a big heart khushi…

Khushi breaks the hug and says..

Khushi: I don’t dii.. But I trust arnav and I know he is all mine…

Anjali cups her cheek and says..

Anjali: I am happy that my chottey have you in his life… And also he choosed you over lavanya…

Khushi blush hearing this… It was true that she was ready to sacrifice her love for arnav for his happiness but now when she knows that arnav loves her and his happiness lies in her she promised herself that no matter what she will never go away from arnav…

She then makes coffee for arnav and started walking towards their room…. She enters the room and closed the door and looks at arnav who was sitting on the recliner pressing his forehead….

Khushi slowly walks towards him and keeps the coffee on the table and says..

Khushi: Arnav you ok..

Arnav looks at khushi and smiles and nods his head and says..

Arnav: Come… He takes his palm and makes her sit on his lap and snakes his arms around her waist and says…

Arnav: Now I am perfectly fine… Was just missing my wife…. You know khushi you don’t have to be always this selfless… Kabhi kabhi selfish bhi hona chahiye…

Khushi understood what he was saying… She looks down and says..

Khushi: I I was feeling bad.. Lavanyaji suffered so much and agar mein nahi hoti to tum aur wo saath hote… To bas I just wanted her to be happy and you were her happiness…

Arnav puts his last finger under her chin and makes her look at him and says…

Arnav: And what about you… What about me…. Tumne socha hai aisa karke tum kisiko bhi khush nahi karti… Baby I love you… And I will never be able to give your place to anyone in my life so next time se mujhe possessive or selfish khushi chahiye ok…

Khushi nods her head and hugs him tight closing her eyes and says…

Khushi: I I love you arnav… I I thought I I will loose you….

Arnav hugs her back and says…

Arnav: Never… I will never let you go away from me khushi… kabhi nahi..

He then pulls her back and started placing soft kisses on her eyes nose cheeks and finally he captures her lips… He sucks her lips and enters her mouth and started exploring her mouth… He sucked each and every corner of her mouth and then sucked her tongue till dry… Khushi snaked her arms around his neck and pulls him more close to her… Arnav slides his hand inside her kurti and pressed her more into him…

After a long time they broke the kiss and arnav started placing kisses on her neck … He licks and sucks her throat and says…

Arnav: I love you khushi… I love you so much… Don’t you dare to do such stupid things in future samjhi…

Khushi nods her head and says…

Khushi: I I love you too arnav…

Here in lavanya’s room…

Lavanya was sitting on the bed with clenched fists… she banged her fist on the bed and says…

Lavanya: Damn it… How the hell he has fallen for her so deeply… Damn now I should think of some other way… She then smirks evilly and says… ASR tumhe to mera hona hi padega.. If not like this then kisi or tarike se… but you have to be mine ……. Its good you brought me here at Raizada mansion.. Now just wait and watch how I throw your khushi out of your life… You will come to me and will ask me for marriage ASR.. Just wait and watch…

Chapter 21

After half and hour….

Lavanya walks out of washroom changing into red saree…. She knows how much arnav love this colour… She brush her hairs and kept them open… She put the light make up and says…..

Lavanya: Hmmm I will see ASR kab tak you will stay away from me… From your lav…

She was talking to herself when suddenly she heard the ring of her cell… She walks towards the bed where her cell was lying and picks up the call…

Lavanya: Hey neil…

Neil: Babes you reached his place… everything set…

Lavanya: Naah… Neil he didn’t accept me…

Neil: What… But you said he will…

Lavanya: Yeah but I didn’t know that he has fallen for that khushi so deeply…. Damn mere suicide and cancer drama k baad bhi he is still with that khushi… And he told me that he can never love me…

Neil: Omg lav now what you will do… What about our plan…

Lavanya: Chill neil. I have some other thing in my mind… I will make him marry me again….

Neil: Hmm take care of yourself and yeah I am coming to Delhi tomorrow, will be staying in Hilton so meet me tomorrow…

Lavanya: Ofcourse sweetheart… I will as I am already missing you and our bed…..

Neil: Same here sweety… See you soon….

Saying this he cuts the call and lavanya throws her cell on the bed and says…

Lavanya: I am sorry neil but I have to cheat you…. I love you but I can’t live a life of pauper… And for getting succeed in our plan I have to take this step…

Saying this she walks out of her room and went to kitchen… She asked HP to help her in cooking… HP asked her not to cook as she is not well and everyone will shout at him but she insisted and also asked HP not reveal anyone about this till lunch time… Finally HP gave up and they started cooking.. She was making all the favorite dishes of arnav….

In arshi’s room…

Arnav and khushi both were lost in each other… Khushi was lying on the bed and arnav was on top her and was kissing her… His hands were caressing her bare upper body and her hands were roaming on his bare back… He broke the kiss and started kissing her on her neck and then slowly his tongue travelled towards her cleavage… He licks and travelled downwards towards her belly… His hands started cupping her swells making her moan his name….

He placed open mouth wet kisses all over her belly and then slowly pushed the quilt away from her body and started kissing her on her core… Khushi shivered and clutched the bedsheet tight… He again came upwards and crashed his lips with her’s drinking her sweetness… Her hand massaged the back of her neck sometimes digging her nail into his flesh…

Arnav: You are so beautiful khushi… I am so lucky that I am the one who have right on your body and soul…

He said in between their kiss… He broke the kiss and quickly discard his clothes and enters inside her.. Khushi gasped in pain but slowly calms down as she started feeling the pleasure… He again claimed her lips and their bodies started moving in rhythm… His thrusts became hard with khushi’s request… And finally they both reached the heights of pleasure… He collapsed on her body and kissed in between her swells… Khushi smiles and caressed his hairs and thinks “How would I have survived without you arnav….” She then kissed him on his hairs and says….

Khushi: I am sorry arnav…

Arnav looks at khushi raising his head and then shifts beside her taking her on his chest and says…

Arnav: Don’t be khush… You have a heart of gold khushi but sometimes you have to think about yourself…

Khushi: Hmmm I will never let you go arnav.... You are mine and only mine….

Arnav: That’s like my khushi…

They both stays in that position feeling the warmth of each other’s body..

------------------------------------------

Anjali was keeping her sarees in the closet and was talking to shyaam…

Anjali: I never thought shyaam that lavanya was suffering from such a big disease… I felt really bad for her… I am happy that she is alright now… Poor girl I thought she never loved our chottey but she left him for his happiness…. Waise whatever she did was best because agar wo aisa nahi karti to khushiji chottey k life mein kaise aati.. I don’t know why but with khushiji I always see a different chottey who is more happy and content in his life which I failed to see when he was with lavanya and I am happy that chottey too loves khushiji now… hope lavanya too gets someone in her life haina shyaam…

But shyaam didn’t reply.. anjali looks at him and finds him simply staring at the wall and was thinking something… Anjali walks towards shyaam and keeps her hand on his shoulder and says…

Anjali: Shyaam are you alright…

Shyaam comes out of his thoughts and looks at anjali and says…

Shyaam: Kuch kaha…

Anjali sits beside him and says..

Anjali: Are you alright..

Shyaam: Hmm kuch keh rahi thin a tum…

Anjali: Haan I was talking about lavanya…

Shyaam: Hmm do you really think that she is saying the truth…

Anjali widens her eyes hearing this and says..

Anjali: What do you mean by that shyaam..

Shyaam takes a deep breathe and says..

Shyaam: I don’t know anjali but something is not right… I mean we all know lavanya very well… Arnav was blinded by her love but we were not… I mean the way she use to speak to us.. the way she use to always go to parties leaving arnav and also the way she use to take arnav for granted one thing was clear that arnav hardly matters to her and that was the reason we were not surprised when she asked for the divorce haina… And now achanak se she is claiming that she left arnav because of that disease so that arnav can live happily.. I don’t know but I am not able to digest this fact…

Anjali: Shyaam but a girl can never lie this big.. And why she will lie shyaam…

Shyaam: yahi to samajh nahi aa raha mujhe…

Anjali smiles and pecks shyaam on his cheek and says…

Anjali: Don’t think so much shyaam… I know you care for arnav and this family but aisa kuch nahi hai.. And do you think my brother the great ASR is that dumb that he can be fooled by anyone… I don’t think k lavanya is lying…

Shyaam takes anjali in his arms and says..

Shyaam: I just hope you are right anjali… He then thinks “But why I am feeling something fishy… And yes anjali is right its not easy to fool ASR but lavanya was his ex wife and he use to love her so he will buy whatever she will say…. Uufff I think I will look into this matter without informing anyone as I don’t want them to worry”

Anjali again sees him lost and hits him slightly on his chest and says…

Anjali: Stop it shyaam.. Your wife is in your arms and you are not even interested in her…

Shyaam comes out of her thoughts and gives her an evil smirk and says…

Shyaam: Who said I am not interested…. Saying this he leans towards her face and captures her lips for a passionate kiss… After a long time they broke the kiss and shyaam says…

Shyaam: Some one is getting too horny now a days….

Anjali widens her eyes and her mouth formed a perfect O… she pushed him and says…

Anjali: Ok I am going…

Shyaam pulls her and makes her sit on his lap and says I was kidding sweetheart… Acha tell me how is my princess… He says putting his hand on anjali’s tummy which has started showing up as she has entered into 5th month of her pregnancy…

Anjali: She is fine and misses her papa when you are not at home…

Shyaam: Awwee papa miss you too princess… Saying this he bends down and kiss her tummy….. He started kissing her when they were interrupted by the knock on the door….

Shyaam groaned and anjali giggles… Anjali gets up from his lap and started walking towards the door… Shyaam follows her.. She opens the door…

Anjali: Hari prakash ji…

HP: Anjali beetiyan lunch is ready… Should I set the table….

Anjali: jiii aap khana lagwa dijiye.. I will call everyone….

HP nods and went from their…

Anjali turns and looks at shyaam and was about to say something when he says…

Shyaam: Ab to mujhe adat si hogayi hai… I am really surprised that we managed to make a baby staying in your house…

Anjali: hawww….

Saying this she hits him on his arms and says…

Anjali: Chalo come for lunch I will go and call chottey and khushiji….

Shyaam smiles and nods his head… Anjali walks out to go to arshi’s room…. She knocks on the door… Arnav and khushi were still in each other’s arm and arnav was again ready for the second round as he started kissing on her bare shoulders when they heard the knock on the door…

Arnav groaned hearing the knock… He gets up and khushi covered herself with the quilt… Arnav wears his clothes and opened the door….

Arnav: Diii…

Anjali: Hmm wo I came to call… But she stops seeing the hickeys on his chest as he has not buttoned up his shirt fully….

Arnav: Kya hua dii…

Anjali: Hmmm chottey and she giggles…

Arnav: Dii kya hua….

Anjali: Nothing I am so sorry… I know you were busy with your wife but first let’s have some lunch….

Arnav: Diii… will come in few minutes…

Anjali nods and then says…

Anjali: Aur haan chottey ane se pehle buttoned up your shirt… And she walks from their giggling…

Arnav: What the… He then looks down and realized that why his dii was teasing him.. He walks inside and khushi gets up and says…

Khushi: I should get ready…

Arnav: Hmmm ok…

She walked inside the washroom and then finally after 15 minutes both arnav and khushi walks downstairs holding each other’s hand…

No comments:

Post a Comment