Monday, 7 October 2013

SLBL 2 Chapter 23 to Last Chapter



Chapter 23

Next morning was same for arnav and khushi… Morning started with their hot morning sessions followed by steamy shower…. After that arnav left for office as he had early morning meeting with international clients… Khushi then went to kitchen for making breakfast and decided that she will be taking the same for arnav as he had nothing in the morning and she knows that he will not have anything till lunch time…

They had breakfast and then anjali and shyaam left for doctor for anjali’s routine check up… Nani went to her room and lavanya too bids bye to khushi saying that she is going to meet her friend who just came back from UK and who was with her when she was fighting with cancer… Khushi just smiled and nods her head…

Lavanya too left and then khushi asked HP to pack the breakfast and she went to her room and got ready… After 10 minutes she walks down wearing sky blue anarkali… She walks towards kitchen and took the bag and walks out of the house….

AR Designs….

Arnav walked inside his cabin with aman discussing the details about the meeting…. They completed their discussion after 15 minutes and then aman left his cabin… Arnav settled himself comfortably on his chair and looks at the photo kept on his desk… He smiles and says..

Arnav: I miss you sweetheart… Damn this work… I wish tum yaha hoti in my arms… Oho khushi what you have done to me…

He thought of calling her but dismissed the thought thinking that she must be busy in the kitchen as this is their breakfast time..... He then opened his laptop and started working when he heard the knock on his cabin door…

Arnav: Come in….

He said still working on his laptop… Cabin door gets open and he stops working as familiar scent hit his nose… He looks towards the door and was surprised to see his wife….

Arnav: Khushi….

He gets up from his chair and walks towards her and hugs her and says…

Arnav: Baby you don’t know how much I was missing you….

Khushi hugs him back with her one hand and says..

Khushi: Sach arnav…

Arnav breaks the hug and says..

Arnav: Yeah… Waise what are you doing here…

Khushi points her finger towards the bag and says…

Khushi: Your breakfast… You left without breakfast na and I know very well k aapne kuch khaya nahi hoga… So I am here with…

But before she could complete her sentence she felt his lips on hers… She gasped with his sudden action.. Arnav takes the bag away from her hand and takes her arms and put them around his neck and snakes his arms around her waist…

He started sucking her lower lips and her fingers travelled in his hairs…She fisted his hairs and pulls his face closer to her… She parted her lips giving him the access to taste her sweet nectar… He enters his tongue tasting her delicious mouth… He sucked her tongue till dry.. Khushi responded with same passion… His hands started massaging her waist slowly caressing her back and then rested his finger on her zipper and were about to pull when suddenly door was opened and they heard a voice…

“ASR”

Khushi widens her eyes and pushed him and arnav was shocked too… He looks towards the door and says…

Arnav: Lavanya…. Tum yaha…

Lavanya left RM to pick Neil from the airport as neil has messaged her last night about his arrival.. But then she came to know that his flight is delayed by 2 hours due to bad weather condition… So she decided to go back home but then her mind planned something and she decided to heed to AR designs to meet arnav and to spent time with him and she knew that he didn’t had breakfast so she picked sandwiches from the near by café and went to AR designs.. After entering into AR designs she directly started walking towards ASR’s cabin when receptionists try to stop her but she didn’t listen to her and scolded her and said that she is ASR’s ex wife and still they are friends and she have the right to fire her…Saying this she left for his cabin… Receptionists was about to tell her about khushi but it was too late and then without knocking she directly barged in like she use to do when they were together but scene in front of her made her shocked… And she fumed in anger….But controls herself when she heard arnav’s voice asking her something…. She looks at arnav and khushi and says..

Lavanya: I I am so sorry ASR… I I didn’t know you are here with khushi… She said faking sadness and pain on her face…

Arnav looks at her and felt bad for her.. He knows how it felt to see your love one in someone’s arms but it was not his or khushi’s fault.. Lavanya should have knocked… His thoughts were broken with lavanya’s voice….

Lavanya: Hmmm ASR I will leave.. Sorry once again…

Arnav was about to nod his head but stops hearing khushi…

Khushi: Arey no lavanyaji.. You can be here… And I guess aap kuch important kaam se aayi hogi because you were suppose to go to your friend’s place…

Arnav: Haan lavanya come sit… And kuch kaam tha….

Lavanya walks towards the couch and they all settled down on the couch… Khushi and arnav were sitting beside each other and lavanya was sitting opposite to them…

Lavanya: Wo actually my friend was out and she said she will be back in 2 hours so I thought of coming here to meet ASR to cut my time and then I remembered that he didn’t had his breakfast so picked up few sandwiches for him…

Khushi smiles and says…

Khushi: That’s so sweet of you lavanyaji.. But you know I have already brought his breakfast….

Lavanya: Ohh I didn’t know na…

Khushi: I understand… Saying this she started serving breakfast to arnav… Arnav smilingly took the plate and started relishing the food cooked by his beautiful wife…

Lavanya cursed khushi and was just looking here and their when a thought struck her.. She smirks inwardly and says…

Lavanya: ASR you remember how you use to insist me to feed you lunch with my hands… That use to be such a cute moment… And you know I still remember that day when I was feeding you aloo paratha and instead of eating aloo paratha you were eating my fingers….

Arnav stopped having his food and shifted uncomfortably… Whatever lavanya said was true but that was in the past when they were husband and wife and when he used to think that he loves lavanya… But why the hell lavanya is telling all this things now… He then looks at khushi who was looking down and he can clearly see that she was upset with lavanya’s talks… He knows that her eyes are moist and that’s the reason she was looking down…

He looks at lavanya who was looking at him and was smiling… He then says…

Arnav: Lavanya its better if we don’t talk about such things… I have already moved on in my life and I think you should move on too… And honestly speaking I hardly remember those moments… And waise bhi khushi jaisi beautiful wife hogi to koi aur chiz kaise yaad rahegi.. He says last line winking at khushi…

Lavanya fumes in anger and was about to say something when arnav cuts her and says…

Arnav: Lavanya if you don’t mind I want to be with khushi for sometime alone.. You know after that I have a very important meeting so I wont be getting time to meet my wife till evening…

Lavanya: Ofcourse not ASR… I am sorry.. I was just… I I know those moments meant nothing for you but that still holds a very special place in my heart… Anyways I will leave…. Take care and I am sorry khushi…

Saying this lavanya walks out with fake tears in her eyes… Arnav shifts closer to khushi and takes her in his arms and raise her chin and yes he was right her eyes were misty… He kiss her on her cheeks and says…

Khushi: Kya hua…

Khushi smiles and shakes her head in a NO and says…

Khushi: Kuch nahi… I am ok.. Arnav I think I should leave…

Arnav: Naah… Not so soon…

Khushi: I I have work at home arnav…

Arnav: Work can wait… I need you as of now…

Khushi: But…

He place his index finger on her lips and says…

Arnav: Ssshhh.. Khushi I know you are upset and hurt with lavanya’s words… Baby that was past and you are my present and future and no one can change this thing…

He then rubs his lips with his fingers and pecks her on her lips… Khushi looks at him and says..

Khushi: I I know arnav but…

Arnav: But still it hurts haina… I am happy to know this…

Khushi widens her eyes hearing this…

Arnav: You know why because this shows that my wife loves me a lot… And without giving her further chance to speak he captures her lips and kissed her again with all passion….

After a long time they broke the kiss and he leans and whispers in her ears…

Arnav: Tonight at AR guesthouse… I have a surprise for you….

Khushi: Sur surprise…

Arnav: Hmmm today is our 3rd month anniversary so I want to make it special.. Day mein nahi bana sakta to kya hua.. I will make your night special… Ready rehna I will pick you up at 8pm….

He said in his husky voice… Khushi blushed and nods his head… He flicks her nose and then says…

Arnav: See you in the evening… Waise abhi chodne ka man nahi but I have an urgent meeting….

Khushi: I understand arnav… Bye… She pecks him on his lips and gathers all the things in the bag and started walking out… when arnav called her…

Arnav: Khushi….

Khushi stops and turns to look at him and says…

Khushi: Yes…

Arnav: Wear something red… and agar mujhe late hogaya to I will ask aman to drop you at AR guest house…

Khushi nods her head and walks outside the cabin with a broad smile…. Unaware of the fact that lavanya has heard their talks… Lavanya too left from their thinking of her final act…

Arnav sits on his chair and removes his cell and calls aman…

Arnav: Aman I want to know the truth about lavanya… Like where was she in last one year… I know she said she was suffering from cancer and all and she was living with Dr kapoor but still I just want you to cross check each and every information till evening…

Saying this he cuts the call and says…

Arnav: Sorry lavanya I know I was very rude today but I I don’t know why I am having a feeling that something is wrong… The way you acted yesterday and then today… I just hope I am wrong….

Lavanya then met neil and from their they towards Hilton hotel.. They had lunch and they moved to their room… After an hour lavanya was lying on neil’s bare chest and was making circles.. He was caressing her smooth bare back...

Neil: So what you have planned…

Lavanya: Hmmm that’s secret sweetheart…

Neil: Secret that too with me… Come on lavanya I am your husband you can share this with me….

Lavanya raise her head and pecks him on his lips and says…

Lavanya: Ofcourse you are my husband and I will let you know but only after completion of my plan… Don’t you trust your love…

Neil: I do.. But I I am scared.. What if ASR comes to know everything..

Lavanya: Naah he wont… I agree that he loves khushi but he will never think bad about me.. After all I was his first love…

Neil: Hmmm I just hope everything goes as per our plan.. You know I agree for this just for your happiness… I know how much I love you…

Lavanya: I love you too sweetheart.. Warna mein ASR ko chodti kya kabhi.. And you know I am doing this just to have a secure future… Your business has suffered so much loss and now this is the only way we can have all those luxuries back… Bas ek baar ASR mujhse shaadi kar le and uski property mere naam ho jaye… Fir only you and me… and this would have been done till now agar wo khushi nahi hoti… My cancer plan was full proof to re enter in his life but damn that khsuhi.. But don’t worry I will take care of her… Saying this she bited him on his nipples making him groan… He pulls her hair and started kissing her wildly …….

-----------------------------------------------

It was 7 in the evening… Khushi walks out of washroom having her shower again… She walked towards the closet and removes her red saree.... She quickly got ready and waited for arnav’s call…

Here arnav completed all his work and was about to go to RM to pick khushi when he receives a call from the care taker saying something was wrong with his arrangement… He thought of going to AR guesthouse first to fix the things and then thought of asking aman to drop khushi here…

He asked his driver to take him to AR guest house and then called aman and asked him to drop khushi here in exact one hour… As he wanted some spare time to see if everything is set…

He reached the guest house and walks inside and was shocked to see no care taker or security guards or anyone… He tried calling them but their was none.. He decided to check inside the place.. He walks inside and was again shocked as everything was just perfect…

Arnav: Who the hell called me… He said out loud.. When he heard lavanya’s voice…

Lavanya: I I called you ASR… I asked a man to call you..

Arnav was shock to hear lavanya’s voice… He was about to ask her what she was doing here when he saw her and was shocked beyond words… She walks towards him with just a sheet wrapped around her body and her hairs were wet and water droplets were falling all over neck ……

Arnav gritted his teeth and said…

Arnav: What the hell are you doing here lavanya………..

Chapter 24

Lavanya walked close to arnav and cupped his cheeks and says…

Lavanya: I want you ASR….I want you so much….

Arnav was shocked to hear those words from her mouth… He shrugged her off and says…

Arnav: Are you drunk lavanya… Do you even know what you are saying….

Lavanya holds him by his shoulders and says…

Lavanya: I very well know ASR what I am saying… I love you arnav.. Bohat pyaar karti hu tumse… I tried to be away from you but its really hard…

Arnav removes her hands from his shoulders and says…

Arnav: Lavanya I know its hard but I I don’t love you and I can never be yours…

Lavanya cuts her by putting her index finger on his lips and says…

Lavanya: I know you don’t love me, I know that you love khushi…

She again cups his cheek and continues.…

Lavanya: And trust me ASR I will never spoil yours and khushi’s relationship and for that I have decided that I will move to UK forever but ASR before that I just want you to love me once… I want to feel you for the one last time… Please ASR…

She said by caressing his jaws…. Arnav waved her palm off his cheek again and says…

Arnav: Are you nuts lavanya…. Do you even know what you are asking…..

Lavanya holds the lapels of his suite and says…

Lavanya: I very well know ASR what I am asking… Why you are not understanding… Its just a matter of night… I promise I will never disclose that to anyone… I promise khushi will never come to know about this night… It will always be between you and me… But please fulfill this wish of mine ASR.. Just love me once ASR….

Arnav: Stop it lavanya… You are asking me something which is impossible for me to give.. He then holds her shoulder and says…

Arnav: Lavanya I love khushi… Try to understand… I love her more than my life… and can never think of cheating her… And whatever you are asking is not possible… I know you love me.. But I am really helpless in this lavanya… I just wish you to get someone who will love you a lot… And I am sure you will get one..

Lavanya fakes her tears as usual and looks at arnav and says…

Lavanya: I I don’t want anyone ASR.. I will be happy with your memories… I just want you to love me once… I promise I will go far far away from you and khushi… Will never come back but sirf ek baar….

Saying this she cups his cheek…. Arnav felt bad seeing her in pain… He thought I am so helpless lavanya.. I am feeling so bad for you but what you are asking I cant give as I can never ever think of doing that to my khushi… He was still in his thoughts when he heard lavanya’s voice…

Lavanya: ASR…

Arnav looks at her and takes his hand off from her shoulders and walks away from her and says..

Arnav: Its not possible lavanya… I think now you should go bac…

He stopped when someone crashed on his back.. He realized that lavanya has hugged him from behind and she was saying..

Lavanya: ASR please just once.. I promise uske baad….

Arnav holds her hand to shrug her off but before he could do that they heard a known voice..

“Arnav”

Both lavanya and arnav looked in the direction of the voice and were shocked to see khushi with tear filled eyes… Arnav waved lavanya’s hand off his body and walks towards khushi…

Arnav: Khushi wo I…

But khushi stops him by showing her palm and then wipes her tears… Arnav gets scared looking at her reaction and says…

Arnav: Please khushi listen to me just once… please I was just…

But khushi didn’t hear him and started walking towards lavanya who was internally smirking.. Khushi reached near lavanya and says…

Khushi: Lavanyaji…

Lavanya looks at her and says..

Lavanya: I I am sorry khushi wo mein ASR but before she could complete her sentence she felt the burning sensation on her cheeks… Few seconds later she realized that she was slapped by khushi.. Arnav was shocked to see this… Lavanya fumes in anger holding her cheeks and was about to say something when again khushi slaps her and says…

Khushi: Not a word Lavanya khanna… Not a word..

Lavanya widens her eyes hearing her name.. Arnav was also confused as why khushi called her by that name….

Khushi looks at her expressions and says…

Khushi: Kyun kya hua.. Shocked that how I came to know about you real name… I know everything lavanya khan wife of Neil khanna right….

Lavanya gulps and arnav was shocked to hear this…

Arnav: Khushi yeh sab..

Khushi then looks at arnav and says…

Khushi: Arnav lavanya is married to Neil khanna… She was in UK since last one year with Neil..

Arnav: What!!!!!!!!!

Khushi: Yes arnav…

Lavanya again fakes tears and says…

Lavanya: No its not… Khushi kya bol rahi ho tum.. Why are you saying all this… I I know you hate me but itna bada jhoot…

Khushi: Shut up lavanya… Don’t you dare to deny this truth…

Lavanya: I will because you are accusing me of wrong thing…

“Wrong thing haan”

They heard a voice coming from the door… Everyone looks towards the door and saw aman entering the room….He looks at lavanya and then at arnav and says…

Aman: Sir khushi mam is right… I got every information about lavanya… She is actually married to neil khanna… She was in UK with Neil since last one year.. Infact she use to meet neil even before your divorce.. They were having affair and finally when she was unable to be without her she divorced you and moved to UK with Neil.

Arnav was shocked hearing this… Lavanya was cheating him… She was having extra marital affair behind his back… He was feeling like killing her then and their to deceive her.. He never thought that lavanya whom he loved and thought she loved her back was doing this behind his back.. He clenched his fist in anger..

Khushi looks at him and walks close to him and takes his palm in hers.. Arnav looks at her and khushi blinks her eyes.. He tightens his grip and then looks at aman…

Lavanya was all the time looking here and their.. She was thinking how she will escape from this.. Her game was over now…

Aman then continues…

Aman: All was perfect till one year but then suddenly Neil’s business started going down… and he suffered a huge loss and was bankrupt… Infact his all property was sealed by the bank.. They hardly had money for anything… Noone in the market was ready to help them… A month passed but their was no improvement.. It was getting tough for lavanya to live that life.. As she was addicted to luxurious life.. And tab she made a plan… she made a plan to come back to you for your property… She wanted you to marry her and was planning to transfer property on her name.. How that we still don’t know… And that entire cancer thing was just her plan to come back to you…

Arnav was all red with anger… Aman was about to continue but arnav stops him and removes his palm from khushi’s and started walking towards lavanya… Khushi tried stopping him but he didn’t stop…

Arnav stops few inches away from lavanya and looks at her with anger filled eyes.. lavanya looks here and their and says..

Lavanya: Wo ASR I yeh sab I I mean..

And then again she felt her cheeks burning and this time she got a tight slap from Arnav… Arnav gritted his teeth and said…

Arnav: I never thought you are so cheap lavanya… You you played with my emotions.. Jab hum shaadi shuda the tab bhi and jab you returned back tab bhi… I I was actually guilty when I heard about your cancer.. I thought that I should’nt have married khushi in the first place… I shouted at my khushi just because of you.. I almost lost her… Abhi mein samjha why you were so hell bent on making love to me… You thought it will be easy to get me.. But you again forgot one thing lavanya that I love khushi more than my life and mein use cheat karne k bare mein kabhi soch bhi nahi sakta.. And for your deeds… I I will never forgive you … You will pay.. I will make you pay…

Lavanya: Kaise karoge ASR… Police me doge.. What proof you have against me.. What charges will you put… I have not murdered anyone… or kidnapped anyone…

Khushi smirks and says…

Khushi: Fraud karne k case mein lavanyaa.. and who told we don’t have proofs… She then removes her cell and shows her the video which was of afternoon where she was talking about her plan with neil in his hotel room…

Lavanya was shocked to see this…

Khushi: Kya hua shocked…. Shyaam jiju always doubted you lavanya.. And so he decided to keep an eye on you and dekho he was right.. Now you are gone with your lovely husband and that Doctor…

Arnav smiles and says…

Arnav: So ready to spend your life in jail with Neil…

Chapter 25

Lavanya never thought that ASR or anyone will come to know about her plan as it was fullproof.. She has even asked Doctor for duplicate report in case Arnav doubts her but that never came but today she is gone… All her plans were flop and she was exposed in front of Raizada’s and ASR and now she knows that she is gone… ASR will never leave her so her brain thought of something and looks at arnav and khushi who were talking to aman regarding something… She then takes a deep breath and walks towards arnav and khushi… She quickly drops on the floor near arnav’s feet….. Arnav and khushi both were shocked when they realized what lavanya was doing… Arnav was about to say something when they heard lavanya…

Lavanya: I I am so sorry ASR… Please mujhe maaf kar do… I I know what ever I did was wrong.. Very wrong.. Please for the last time… Please forgive me… I I got blind in Neil’s love and does whatever he asked me to do… Please ASR you know how you do everything for your love.. Tum bhi to khushi k liye kuch bhi kar sakte ho na…. Please…. I promise I will go far away from your and khushi’s life and will never come back.. I will never show my face to you…Bas ek last chance de do…

Saying this she started crying…. Arnav shakes his head in NO and says…

Arnav: Do you think I am a fool lavanya… Aahhh may be.. Ofcourse I was fooled so smoothly by you… But not again lavanya… I was so blind to see the true face of yours but ab kuch nahi ho sakta… And these fake tears are not going to help you or save you from going to jail samjhi tum….

Lavanya: ASR please I swear this time I am not faking anything… Please mujhe maaf kardo… She then looks at khushi with pleading eyes and says…

Lavanya: Khushi atleast tum ASR se kuch kaho.. I know I did wrong… Please but last chance…

Khushi fumes and says…

Khushi: Arnav is right lavanya… A girl like you can never be trusted again… And tumhe aur neil and us doctor ko saaza to mil kar hi rahegi…

Arnav hugs khushi by her waist and pulls her close and kiss her on her forehead and the looks at lavanya with anger filled eyes and then looks at aman and says…

Arnav: Aman inform cops now…..I want this lady and her husband and yeah also that fraud doctor behind the bars and also make sure jab yeh bahar aaye tab they shouldn’t have any place to live and haan also they are not allowed to be near me or my wife…

Aman: Sure ASR….

Khushi pulled herself away from arnav and walks towards lavanya and slaps her again and says…

Khushi: This ones for trying to get close to my husband… And haan agar mujhe tumhari sachai pata nahi bhi lagti tab bhi I would have never trusted you or the scene which you tried to create in front of me…

Saying this khushi stands and walks in arnav’s arms again… In few minutes cops arrived and they arrested lavanya for fraud and few more charges…. Same time other team of cops arrested Neil and Dr kapoor too… Arnav asked aman to make sure that their charges are strong and also to make sure that no one bails them out till they serve the punishment..

Aman noded and left from their.. Finally it was arnav and khushi alone in the guest house.. Arnav locks the door and comes towards khushi who without any warnings throws herself in his arms.. Arnav wraps his arms around her waist.. ….They remained like that for some time.. After few minutes arnav felt wetness on his shoulder, he pulled back and sees khushi with tears… He cups her cheek and wipes her tears with his thumb and says…

Arnav: Sshhhh everything is alright…

Khushi looks at him with teary eyes and says…

Khushi: I I love you..

Arnav looks lovingly at her and smiles and again pulls her in his arms and says….

Arnav: I love you too… He then takes a deep breath and closed his eyes and pressing her more into him he says….

Arnav: Khushi I am really sorry… Because of me you faced these things… Yo you saw me and lavanya in such position… I never thought I loved such a cheap girl.. I… And I am glad you had faith in me khushi warna pata nahi how…

But he was stopped by khushi’s index finger on his lip… Khushi then pulls herself from the hug and leans on her toes and place a kiss on his lips and then says…

Khushi: Arnav love comes with trust… And I know how much you loves me and you can never ever cheat me.. To mein kaise maan leti…

Arnav’s heart jumped with joy… He thought how I got so lucky to have this beautiful angel in my life… He pulls her by her waist and covers her mouth with his… Sucking and nibbling on lower lip he says…

Arnav: I don’t know what I have done to have a wife like you…

Khushi breaks the kiss and with a naughty smile she says….

Khushi: hmmm I guess you loved me… Saying this she winks and arnav smiles back and says…

Arnav: Acha khushi you said jeeju had a doubt.. Did he speak to you and where is jeeju now…

Khushi: Naah I came to know just few minutes before aman came to pick me up… Actually jeeju wanted to talk to you first but then I heard him talking to anjali dii about lavanya.. I asked him so he told me everything that how he was suspicios and all.. And then this video… He asked me to show you this as he was leaving for Mumbai for some urgent case… Anjali dii asked me to not tell you tonight as she didn’t want to ruin your mood or your surprise for me but then when I came here I was shocked to see lavanya in that state with you… I understood what was she upto…

Arnav: Thank god jeeju found the evidence.... I was so fool khushi…I I trusted her so blindly…

Khushi cups his cheeks and says..

Khushi: No you are not… It was just that you could have never thought k lavanya can do such things… You loved her at some point of time in your life arnav…

Arnav: And I regret that…

Came the instant reply from arnav… He then continues…

Arnav: I regret of having that lady in my life… You know I owe nani and dii for the lifetime.. Because they were the one to bring you in my life… I love you…

Khushi: I love you too… Acha arnav can I ask you something.. This question was nagging me since long.. That day when I left you and was at aman’s place how you came to know that I was at his place.. Like aman has promised me he wont tell this to anyone then…

Arnav smiles and says..

Arnav: Yes aman promised that he wont tell this to anyone but do you think my most loyal employee will go against me… Baby he called me the very next minute when you asked him to book tickets for UK… He was not talking to any Travel company.. He was talking to me…

Khushi: Hawww….Aman how dare he???

Arnav laughs looking at khushi’s expression and says…

Arnav: You look so cute khushi.. And we should be thankful to him coz uski wajah se we are together..

Khushi: Hmm ab yeh to sach hai…

and captures her lips… After a long time they broke the kiss and arnav said…

Arnav: Khushi your surprise is still waiting for you….

Khushi blush hearing that… And she remembers that why she was here in the first place… She was still in her thoughts when she felt something on her eyes and then realized that arnav has blindfolded her… She touches the blindfold and says..

Khushi: Ar arnav whats this…

Arnav: ssshhh you trust me right..

Khushi nods her head.. Arnav kiss her on her shoulder and says..

Arnav: Then wait for few minutes…

Saying this he scoops her in his arms and started walking towards the bedroom…

He opens the door and enters the room and keeps her down and then locks the door… He comes behind khushi and blows his hot breathe on her back… Khushi shivered and her heart beats raced up… Her breathe became heavy… Arnav then slowly trails kisses all over her back and snaked his arm around her waist in order to support her… He slowly removes the dori of her blouse and unpinned her pallu making it fall… He started making circles on her waist with his one hand and his other hand roamed on her bare back along with his lips… Her hands clutched his hand on her waist… But with all this feelings she felt as if her head has become heavy suddenly… She don’t know why but she was feeling dizzy all of sudden…

But she ignored everything and thought that she will be ok in few minutes.. And then also she didn’t want to ruin arnav’s surprise plan already with lavanya fiasco he was upset and she didn’t want to upset him more so she didn’t say a word… Unaware about her state arnav unclasped the hook of her blouse and slowly removes it from her arms… He throws it on the floor and started removing the plates slowly but khushi was not unable to enjoy everything as her drowsiness has increased…

After few minutes her saree drops on the floor… He slowly turns her and says…

Arnav: Ready for the surprise… But khushi didn’t say a word…. He again asks her…

Arnav: Khushi ready for the surprise…

But again no response… Arnav gets worried and quickly opens her blindfold and turns her around… He gets shock to find khushi’s eyes close and her weight falling on him…

Arnav: Khushiiiiiiiiiii

He quickly picks her up in his arms and walks towards the bed.. He keeps her on the bed and started patting her cheek…

Arnav: Khushi khushi…

He sprinkles some water and khushi opens her eyes but still she was feeling the same… He gets worried and then calls the doctor.. After that he makes her wear her blouse and saree and covers her with the quilt and sat beside her caressing her cheeks…

Khushi: Arnav I I am ok…

Arnav: Sshhh I know how much ok you are… You fainted all of sudden….

Khushi: Arnav bas weekness….

Arnav: Ssshhhh I said na keep quiet… And then after 10 minutes arnav got the call from the doctor and he walks down to bring him here….Doctor checks khushi and then looks at arnav who was looking all worried and says…

Doctor: Mr Raizada…

Arnav quickly diverts his attention towards doctor and says…

Arnav: Doctor koi problem.. I am she is alright na…

Doctor smiles and says…

Doctor: Everything is perfect Mr Raizada… You are going to be a father…

Khushi blush hearing this and arnav looks at doctor with happy-shocked expressions and says…

Arnav: Really……

Doctor: Yes Mr Raizada… And baki sab thik hai just make sure she takes rest and stays away from rest…

Arnav: Don’t worry doctor I will…

He then escorts the doctor towards the exit and walks back towards khushi who was sitting on the bed putting her head on the headboard…

He sits beside her and kiss her on her forehead and says…

Arnav: Thanks baby…

Khushi opens her eyes and smiles and says…

Khushi: Congrats Mr raizada you are going to be a father…

Arnav: Same to you Mrs Raizada you are going to be a mother…

Saying this he captures her lips and they both kissed each other passionately sharing the happiness they felt at the moment…

Chapter 26

After a long time they broke the kiss and arnav holds khushi by her shoulder and makes her lie on the bed.. He sits beside her and leans down and kisses her tummy and says…

Arnav: We are waiting eagerly for your arrival… He then looks at khushi who had tears in her eyes… He gets panic and says…

Arnav: Khushi are you alright… Do you feeling any kind of pain…

Khushi smiles in between her tears seeing his concern and love for her… She stretches her palm and takes his palm in hers and places a kiss on the back of his palm and says…

Khushi: I am perfectly fine arnav… I am very happy today… Never thought life will be this beautiful… Thanks for accepting me and my love arnav….

Arnav shifts close to her face and rubs off her tears with his thumb and hugs her and says..

Arnav: sshhhh don’t thank me.. You are the angel of my life khushi… Best thing happened to me… I love you…

Khushi smiles and caresses his hairs and says…

Khushi: I love you too… She then says…

Khushi: Acha arnav what was the surprise you have planned… I am so sorry I have ruined everything….

Arnav breaks the hug and sits back and says..

Arnav: No you have not ruined anything… Infact you have given me the best surprise gift of my life… And about your surprise come… He stretches his palm towards khushi… Khushi puts her palm in his and gets up from the bed.. He brings her in the center of the room and messaged someone… He then takes khushi in his embrace and started kissing her on her shoulders… Khushi tightens her hold on his back digging her nails more into his back..

And after a few second they both were standing with all the rose petals showering over them… Khushi who was lost in arnav’s touch realize this and breaks the hug… She looks at arnav and then at the petals and smiles broadly and stretches her both the palms and swirls catching the petals in her palm and then looks at arnav and says…

Khushi: this is beautiful arnav…

Arnav: not more than you… And I wanted to make love to you on this rose bed with all the petals showering on us till the morning… And all the candles and Rosses filling the room with their scent mixed with yours… Saying this he captures her lips….. Khushi snaked her arms around his neck and pulls him closer and they kissed each other passionately for a long time tasting and exploring each other’s sweetness… After sometime they broke the kiss and khushi pouts and says…

Khushi: I ruined everything haina… You decorated room with so much pain and….

Arnav cuts her and pulls her in his arms and holds her against his chest and says…

Arnav: So what… Nothing is important than you… And don’t worry we will do this soon.. Saying this he winks at khushi…

Khushi blush hearing that…

Arnav then pecks her lips and says…

Arnav: But not now… Right now you need rest.. Come…

Rose petals were still showering on them… Khushi looks at arnav who was looking at her with stretched palm… Khushi shakes her head in a NO and says…

Khushi: I need you arnav… I want you to make love to me now….

Arnav: Khushi but you need rest right now.. And you don’t have to feel bad… I will make love to you the way I have thought but right now…

But khushi cuts him by placing her mouth over his… She started kissing him wildly and her hands started caressing his chest… She slowly started unbuttoning his shirt… Arnav tried to stop her but she was not in the mood to step back… Finally arnav gave in to her demands and kissed her back… His hands started caressing her back… He unclasped the hook of her blouse and then undid the dori… He pulls it off her body and throws it away… Khushi too removes his shirt and throws it over her blouse… He breaks the kiss and looks at khushi who was standing only in her bra as her red saree was lying was half undone… He slowly removes the saree and throws it with the other things…. He makes her lay on the rose bed and gets on top of her…. He started kissing her neck… He bites her neck and khushi dugs her finger in his hairs and pulls them…. Arnav licks the bite to soothe her pain….

Slowly his lips moved towards her cleavage and he started licking them… He puts is mouth on her bosom and started biting it on her bra… Khushi was moaning in pleasure… He cups the other with his hands… He interchanged the positions of his hand and mouth and then teased her peaks making khushi wet down…

Khushi rolls him under her and started kissing his neck… She roams her hand all over his chest and then takes his nipples in her mouth making him groan… His hands undid her bra and roamed over her bare back… He then pulls her hair and pinned her below him and crashed his mouth with hers…His removed her innerskirt and moves downwards towards her toe and started kissing her from her toes to her inner thigs… Khushi was pulling his more and more telling him to take her but he wanted to tease her more… He kissed her on her sensitive spot over her panty and khushi dugs her nails on his shoulder…

Khushi: Please arnav don’t tease..I cant..

Arnav: I cant what khushi….

He then slides off the last piece of cloth from her body and kissed her on her core and started licking her…. He moves up and captures her lips… Khushi who was in urgent need to have him inside her removes his belt and then his pants and boxers… She holds his arousal in her hands and started massaging it… Arnav groaned and waves her hand off it and enters into her… With each thust he increased his speed and khushi clutched him tightly… She bites his shoulder and neck and finally they both collapsed on each other after reaching the heights of ultimate pleasure…

He slowly pulled out of khushi and kissed her on her forehead and says…

Arnav: Are you hurt baby…

Khushi pulls him over her and says..

Khushi: You can never hurt me arnav…. Saying this she captures his lips and they were ready for the second round of the love making… Finally they slept in the wee hours of morning in each other’s arms… their bodies covered with rose petals….

Next Morning arnav and khushi left for Raizada Mansion as they wanted to share this news with all the family members… They reached their house and rings the bell.. anjali opens the door and smiles seeing arnav and khushi together as she was aware about the lavanya’s truth… She hugs khushi and then arnav and says..

Anjali: Khushi everything ok right…

Khushi smiles and nods her head and says..

Khushi: Yes dii sab thik… lavanya Neil and that doctor are in Jail now… She then tells anjali everything…

Anjali listened with shocked expressions and then finally smiles and cups khushi’s cheek and says…

Anjali: I am so happy that you trusted my chottey.. She then looks at arnav and says…

Anjali: Chottey you are ok na…

Arnav hugs anjali and says..

Arnav: I am perfectly fine dii… And aap jante ho I am not hurt you know why because lavanya means nothing to me now… Khushi is everything to me… Acha dii where is jeeju…

Shyaam: Mein yaha hu arnav… (I am here arnav) Said shyaam coming out of his room… Arnav walks towards shyaam and hugs him and says…

Arnav: Thanks a lot jeeju agar aap nahi hote to we would have never got the proofs against lavanya…

Shyaam pulled off from the hug and says…

Shyaam: Don’t thank me arnav.. You and khushi both are part of my family to dono k liye I can do this much…. And I am happy that you choosed khushi as your life partner… And yes don’t worry I will make sure k all the culprits gets the biggest possible punishments…

Arnav nods his head… All this scene was witnessed by nani too who has just walked in the living room… She was confused but later anjali explained her everything… She was little shock to know the truth of lavanya… She knows how she was but never expected her to be this cheap… They all hugged khushi and arnav and blessed them…. Finally after a long time arnav said…

Arnav: Dii nani jeeju we want to share something with you guys…

Everyone looks at arnav with curious eyes… Arnav takes khushi in his arms and kiss her on her cheeks and says…

Arnav: I am going to be father dii… Nani your chottey is going to be a father….

Anjali and nani gets tears in their eyes instantly… They hugged arnav and khushi one by one and thanked khushi for giving them this happiness… Shyaam too congratulates them…

After sometime arnav and khushi left for their room.. Arnav then calls khushi’s parents.. He ask them to come to Delhi tomorrow and khushi was in the washroom she was unaware about this…

Next morning khushi gets surprised seeing her parents and payal and akash…Arnav and khushi shares the news with them and then they decides to throw the small party to celebrate their happiness… Khushi’s parents were happy to see their daughter so happy with arnav…

Nine months passed with arnav and khushi enjoying their pregnancy… Khushi felt blessed to have arnav as father of her child… He cared for her during this 9 months a lot… He fulfilled all her cravings and wishes not caring about the place or time… He coped with her mood swings.. Their love making were more wild as khushi use to be horny most of the time and she use to enjoy wild love making… He never allowed khushi to place her feet on the floor… He shifted his work at home as he wanted to enjoy each and every moment….

Present day arnav and khushi were surrounded by their families as today was khushi gave birth to a beautiful angel… Arnav witnessed the moment as he was there in the room holding khushi’s palm welcoming their daughter… And when he holds her daughter for the first time he had tears in his eyes.. Tears of happiness… He hands over the baby to khushi and sits beside her…

Arnav: Thanks for this beautiful gift…

Khushi: Thanks to you too sweetheart…

Saying this they both kissed each other…. Kiss of the new beginning…. Kiss of togetherness… Kiss of happiness….

Who says first love is always your true love… Sometimes you mistakes your crush or attraction as your first love but after meeting the actual love of your life you realize that your first love was never a love and this is how second love becomes your life…. Khushi became life of arnav…..


                     --------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------


With this one of my favorite story came to an end and trust me I am very sad…. Infact little emotional as this story was very close to my heart…. Will miss my readers who were with me only for this story… Thanks a lot guys for loving my story…. I have started SLBL 3… Hope you all will love the next season as well….. So see you all their…. Bye….. Muaahhhh

Khushi….

2 comments:

  1. read through all the parts..
    the story was superb *claps*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Super wonderful Story....

    ReplyDelete