Monday, 7 October 2013

SLBL 2 Chpater 5



Chapter 5

Arnav walks back to his room and throws away his cell on the bed… He was angry on his family…. He loosened his tie and throws it on the bed and sits on the recliner opening her laptop… He started hitting the keys with frustration…. He was getting images of khushi…. Her happy face on their wedding day… Her nervousness on their first night… Her sad eyes when he asked her to sleep…. How he denied the dinner and breakfast which she had cooked for him with so much of love…. He thought that inspite of knowing everything khushi is doing this as if they had a normal marriage….

But today after knowing the truth from his dii he was guilty… He has hurt the poor and innocent soul… Who didn’t know anything about his past and for her this was the normal arrange marriage where she was expecting lots of things from her husband…. He runs his hand in his hairs in frustration and closed the laptop with a bang…..

Here in the living room…….

Khushi breaks the hug and looks at nani and says….

Khushi: Naniji can I ask you one thing…

Nani nods her head and says…

Nani: Haan beetiyan bolo…

Khushi: Woh actually.. Hmm why lavanyaji left….

Nani frowns hearing lavanya’s name… She then looks at khushi and takes a deep breath and says…

Nani: Actually lavanya never wanted a family life….

Khushi looks at nani with confused expressions….

Khushi: Naniji..

Nani: Khushi honestly we too don’t know what went wrong between chottey and lavanya…. Chottey was in deeply and madly in love with her and he was ready to do anything for her happiness but suddenly one day lavanya filled divorce which shocked us and chottey…. I had witnessed their fights sometime but they were over some silly issues like chottey forgetting lavanya’s birthday or forgetting to take her for shopping but I don’t think that this was the reason for their divorce…. We tried asking chottey and lavanya both but lavanya just said that she don’t love arnav and she is not happy in this marriage… Chottey shattered hearing this… His love his happiness was saying this…. He tried wooing her but I guess all went in vain as finally he agreed for the divorce and they signed papers after few months of their marriage…. And now it’s been a year and still my chottey cries seeing lavanya’s picture… He still try to figure out what went wrong in their relationship… And that was the reason why I wanted him to get married… I wanted a girl in his life… Better than lavanya who will love my chottey and will bring him out of this pain…. But somewhere I think we got selfish and we ruined your life…..

Khushi who had tears in her eyes hearing this says…

Khushi: No naniji don’t say like that… Yeh sab job hi hua that was written in my fate and we cant change that… and after knowing truth I had two options either go away from arnavji by divorcing him and sit and cry on my fate or to win back my husband and brings all the happiness and love back in our life and I think that second option is better…..

Nani cups her cheeks and says….

Nani: You are right khushi… DM planned everything… She sent you in our life as an angel…. And I am sure you will win his love for sure….

Khushi then gets up wiping her tears… She drops nani to her room and started walking back to her room thinking about nani’s words…. Her heart was aching with the thought that her arnavji love someone else and this marriage means nothing to him… She closed her eyes and says…

Khushi: I will get my husband back…. Ab pyaar nahi hai to kya hua he will love me one day…..

In Anjali’s room…

Anjali was crying continuously holding shyam’s arms and shyam was consoling her…

Anjali: I know my chottey will never forgive me… But shyamji whatever I did wo isliye because I love my chottey and I just wanted to see him happy…. I know mujhe pehle hi khushiji ko sach bata dena chahiye tha but but….

Words struck in her throat because of her continuous crying….

Shyam stroked her back and calmed her down saying…

Shyam: Shhh Anjali don’t cry everything will be alright…

Anjali: Lekin shyamji…

Shyam: Sshhhh now stop crying… We will talk to arnav and khushiji about this tomorrow….

Anjali nods her head and hugs shyaam tight as she was very upset….

Khushi reached her room and enters the room and her eyes fell on arnav who was still sitting on the recliner and lost in some thoughts…. She felt bad for him after hearing the truth from naniji and felt an urge to go and hug her husband but she knew that he will not like that… She turned and walked towards the closet and removes her dress and started walking to the bathroom when arnav called her name….

Arnav was in deep thoughts when khushi entered the room but suddenly he heard the door sound and looked up and sees khushi walking towards the washroom with her night dress… and he decided to speak to her….

Arnav: Khushi….

Khushi stops and turns around…

Khushi: Jii…

Arnav: mujhe tumse baat karni hai… ( I want to talk to you)

Khushi: Jii kahiye na…

Arnav then gets up from the recliner and moves to the bed asking khushi to follow him… He sits on the bed and khushi sits beside him….

Arnav: Khus khushi I am sorry…

Khushi looks at arnav with questions in her eyes…

Arnav: Sorry on behalf of my dii and nani… Khushi trust me I didn’t know that they haven’t disclosed about my divorce to you and your family…. I thought you know everything and you are ok with everything…. But today when I got to know the truth I am really very guilty… May be agar tumhe sach pata hota to you would have not entered into this marriage…. And I don’t want to ruin your life by trapping you in this relationship… So if you want you can divorce me and can live your life happily… I will talk to nani dii and your parents….

Khushi looks at arnav with shocked expressions and then smiles sadly and says…

Khushi: Marriage is not a game arnavji….

Arnav: I know khushi and that’s why I was not ready to marry anyone but nani….

Khushi: I know you don’t love me and shayad you will never love me but still arnavji I will not break this marriage you know why because this relationship means everything to me…. I love you… I love you a lot ….

Arnav was shocked to hear this….

Arnav: Khushi….

Khushi: Haan arnavji I love you.. I love you from the day I have seen your photo and will love you till my last breath.....

She then smiles and says…

Khushi: Don’t worry arnavji I will never force you to love me or to accept me as your wife…. Mera pyaar selfish nahi hai…. But yes I will wait for you… I will wait for that day when you will accept me as your wife… I don’t know wo din aayga bhi ya nahi but still I will wait till my last breath….

Saying this khushi gets up and walked to the washroom to change her dress…. Arnav kept on staring at khushi…. He thinks “Khushi kaise batau tumhe ke wo din kabhi nahi aayga…. Kash tum kisi or se shaadi karti…”

Khushi locked the door of bathroom and sits on the floor crying….

Khushi:I came here to win your love arnavji and you you asked me for divorce.. Nahi arnavji I will not accept defeat so soon… My love is not that weak… I will win your love and wo bhi bohat jald….

She gets up and washed her face and change her clothes and walked out… Arnav was still on the bed and was thinking something… She walked to him and puts her hand on his shoulder and says…

Khushi: Arnavji I think we should sleep….

Arnav comes out of his thoughts and nods his head… He gets up and moves to his side and khushi lays on her side and closed her eyes… After a minute she calls arnav…

Khushi: Arnavji…

Arnav turns and looks at khushi and says…

Arnav: Haan khushi bolo…

Khushi: Arnavji wo… Wo can we be friends…. I mean I know we can’t share the relationship of husband and wife but we can be friends atleast….

Arnav smile at her and nods his head….

Arnav: Now sleep….

Khushi turns when she again heard arnav’s voice…

Arnav: Khushi…

Khushi: Jiii….

Arnav: khushi agar tumhe kabhi bhi lage that you want to walk out of this relationship mujhe batana… I promise I will help you….

Khushi smiles and nods her head… And then in her mind she says….

Khushi: That day will never come arnavji…..

Finally they slept…..

Next Morning….

Arnav opens his eyes and found khushi in front of him standing with his bed tea….

Arnav: Khushi…

Khushi gave a wide smile to him and says…

Khushi: Good Morning Arnavji…

Arnav sits on the bed and says..

Arnav: good morning….

She then hands him the cup and says…

Khushi: Get fresh arnavji I will bring breakfast for you….

Arnav took the cup and says..

Arnav: Khushi you don’t have to do these things….

Khushi walks to the closet and removes his suit and says…

Khushi: Arnavji I love doing this things for you… So just stop stopping me ok…

Arnav: but..

Khushi: No buts arnavji.. Go and get fresh… and yeah this is an order of your new friend….

Arnav: Pagal…

He drinks his tea and walks to the washroom with towel….

Khushi walks down and started placing breakfast on the tray… Arnav walked out wearing the suite selected by khushi… He was finding all this little odd as lavanya never did these things for him….

Khushi comes in the room with breakfast and place it on the table.. He had breakfast and then left for the office…

No comments:

Post a Comment