Friday, 6 December 2013

Night That Changed Our Life 2... Chapter 6 to 10...



Chapter 6…

Arnav stirs in his sleep and slowly opens his eyes… He yawns and takes his cell from the side table to see the time… It was 3am… He gets up and looks around for the water as he was feeling thirsty but to his bad luck both glass and jug were empty… He groans in frustration and steps out of bed… He walks towards the door and gets out of his room to go to kitchen…

He walks downstairs and was moving towards the kitchen when suddenly he heard some noise coming from kitchen… He frowns and thinks who could be in kitchen at this time of night…

Arnav: Dii to nisha k ghar hai and HP on leave fir khushi… But what she will do at this time.. He quickly walks towards the kitchen and was shocked to see the scene in front of him… Khushi was standing on the table and was trying to remove a container from the upper shelf… She was standing on the edge and was about to fall on the ground and before arnav could say a word when she lost her balance and was about to fall on the ground…Arnav screams her name and in no time he was standing near the table holding khushi in his arms… Her eyes closed tightly due to fear…

Khushi slowly opens her eyes feeling secured in someone’s arms… She looks at arnav and they both shares an eyelock for few seconds.. Arnav breaks the eye lock and says..

Arnav: Are you crazy.. what if I was not here..

Khushi was shivering with the same thought… What if arnav was not here… She touched her belly and tears rolled down on her cheeks.. She had only her baby and she will die if she will loose her baby…

Arnav notices this and says..

Arnav: Sshhh khushi you are fine.. Baby is fine too.. Don’t cry sweetheart….

Khushi: Arnav what if you were not here…I I would have lost my baby…

Arnav takes her in his embrace and caress her back and says..

Arnav: I will always be by your side khushi.. Kuch nahi hoga baby ko..

Khushi clutched his T-shirt tightly and sobs.. Arnav tries to calm her down by saying that everything is alright…

After few minutes khushi becomes normal and realize her position. She pulls herself back from the hug and says…

Khushi: Thanks for saving me and ou I mean my baby.. She bites her tongue thinking what she was about to say..

Arnav: Khushi you are my friend and my responsibility so never ever thank me ok.. Acha waise tell me what are you doing here at this time of night… While saying he makes her stand on her feet…

Khushi smiles sheepishly forgetting everything and says..

Khushi: Wo I was craving for aloo puri…

Arnav: Whattttt..

Khushi just nods her head… Arnav looks at her and says…

Arnav: Unbelievable.. Khushi are you ok…

Khushi: Hmmm kyun…

Arnav: Because you are acting like crazy… Its 3am khushi… Chalo sleep… I will ask HP to make aloo puri tomorrow… Come lets go… Saying this he starts moving out of the kitchen when he heard soft sobs… He stops and then turns around and looks at khushi and widens his eyes.. She was crying… He rushed towards khushi quickly and holds her by her shoulder and says…

Arnav: Khushi kya hua.. Why you are crying…

But khushi didn’t say anything she continues to sob…

Arnav wipes off her tears and says…

Arnav: Khushi tell me what happened.. Are you alright.. Are you feeling some pain… Speak up damn it..

Khushi looks at arnav with teary eyes and says…

Khushi: I want aloo puri arnav and you are not allowing me to have it…

Arnav: What… You are crying for this… Damn ho kya gaya hai tumhe aaj.. You were perfect few hours before…

Khushi fumes looking at arnav and says…

Khushi: I am perfectly fine.. I just want aloo puri ok..

Arnav: Urrghghhh ok then have your aloo puri..

Hearing this khushi smiles broadly and says..

Khushi: You are the best arnav… Arnav shakes his head sideways and says…

Arnav: Paagal…

Khushi then walks towards the table and was about to climb on it when arnav stops her and says..

Arnav: Fir se girna hai khushi… (You want to fall again)..

Khushi turns and looks at him and says..

Khushi: Wo I want that flour container.. She points her fingers towards the container..

Arnav: Ok wait.. He gets the container for khushi.. Khushi gets happy and starts making dough.. Arnav started helping her and started chopping potatoes and chillies..

After half an hour they completed making aloo puri and arnav served khushi…Khushi sat down on the dining table and arnav sat opposite to her.. Khushi smiles looking at him and then looks at her plate… Arnav was just noticing her.. She didn’t touch the plate for 10 minutes.. Arnav gets confused and says..

Arnav: What happened khushi.. Khao..

Khushi looks at the plate and then at arnav and says..

Khushi: I want ice cream.. I don’t want this…

Arnav: Whatttt…Seriously you have gone crazy khushi… Eat this and go to sleep.. Khushi pouts and tears were about to escape when arnav continues..

Arnav: And don’t you dare to cry… Finish it off quickly…

Khushi looks at arnav and finally tears made her way out of her eyes.. She gets up from her chair and rushed towards her room… Arnav bangs his fist on the table and says..

Arnav: Damn it.. She was already upset and what you did aur upset kar diya… Now go and pacify her…

He walks towards her room and finds the door open.. He enters the room and sees khushi lying on the bed on her stomach and was crying… He walks towards khushi and keeps his palm on her shoulder and says…

Arnav: Khushi come lets go for ice cream..

Khushi waved his hand off her shoulder and says..

Khushi: No I don’t want to have anything.. Just leave me alone arnav..

Arnav: Khushi stop acting like a kid and come with me…

Khushi looks at arnav with anger filled eyes and says..

Khushi: This things happens in pregnancy.. Tumhe kya pata… And stop shouting at me this all is happening just because of you agar tum..

But she stops realizing what she was saying.. Arnav looks at khushi with confused expressions and says..

Arnav: Kya kaha..

Khushi: Wo actually I mean… And suddenly she starts crying just to divert arnav’s attention…

Arnav groans in frustration and says..

Arnav: Ab kya hua…

Khushi: aloo puri.. I want to eat that..

Arnav close his eyes for few seconds and then opens it and says..

Arnav: Wait here I will bring that for you here.. And please is time mood mat change karna… Khushi nods her head and thanks DM for saving her…

Arnav walks out and comes back after few minutes with a plate of aloo puri.. Khushi smiles and eat it without making any fuss.. After eating she dozed off quickly..

Arnav walks back to his room and lays on the bed and says..

Arnav: Seriously too difficult to handle your pregnant wife.. He stops realizing what he said and says..

Arnav: Wife.. Yeh kaha se aaya.. She is just your friend arnav.. Anyways.. Aur kya kya hota hai is pregnancy mein.. Let me see..

Saying this he removes his cell and starts reading about pregnancy.. He didn’t realize when he slept..

Next Morning…

Lavanya comes to Raizada mansion to give surprise to arnav… She meets anjali in the living room who informs her that he is still sleeping.. Lavanya gets shock hearing that as arnav was never a late sleeper.. She decides to go to his room to surprise him.. She walks towards his room and then slowly opens the door… She walks inside and moved towards his bed.. She leans down and whispers…

Lavanya: Get up baby its morning..

Arnav stirs and says..

Arnav: Please let me sleep khushi already hum puri raat nahi soye..



Lavanya freeze on the spot hearing that..




Chapter 7

She walks inside and moved towards his bed.. She leans down and whispers…

Lavanya: Get up baby its morning..

Arnav stirs and says..

Arnav: Please let me sleep khushi already hum puri raat nahi soye..

Lavanya freeze on the spot hearing that… Her clutch fell down from her hand… Hearing the noise arnav opens his eyes and gets shock to see lavanya… He realized what he just said and gets up quickly and says…

Arnav: Wo lavanya you here…

Lavanya comes out of her shock state and says…

Lavanya: Yes but seems like you were expecting someone else…

Arnav gets down from the bed and walks towards lavanya and says…

Arnav: No lavanya its nothing like that… Wo actuallylast night…

Lavanya cuts him and says…

Lavanya: Yeah last night you were with khushi and she didn’t let you sleep… Aisa kya kar rahi thi wo ASR…

Arnav: Lavanya you are getting it all wrong baby… He then cups her cheeks and was about to say something when lavanya waved his hand off her cheek and says…

Lavanya: Don’t…

Arnav: Lavanya why are you behaving like this… Last night khushi was craving for aloo puri to bas we were making that…

Lavanya: Whattt…. ASR you are not her husband…

Arnav: I know but lavanya I was just helping her as her friend…

Lavanya: Woahhhh Friend… Which friend does this ASR tell me haan…

Arnav pulls lavanya close to himself and says..

Arnav: Baby why are you thinking like this… You know me and….

But lavanya cuts him and says…

Lavanya: and you love me right….

Arnav: Yes baby.. I love you…

Lavanya: Thik hai fir ask khushi to get out of this place…

Arnav looks at lavanya with shocked expressions and says..

Arnav: Lavanya what are you saying…

Lavanya takes arnav’s both palm in her hand and pressed then against her chest and says…

Lavanya: Baby I love you a lot and I know you love me but but that khushi.. I don’t know why I think that she loves you…

Arnav opens his mouth to say something but then lavanya cuts him and says…

Lavanya: I I know that she is married but but her eyes.. I can see something for you in those eyes.. I I don’t want that khushi near you please ASR please for us ask her to get out of this house…

Arnav pulls his palm out of her hand and cups her cheek and says…

Arnav: Lavanya aisa kuch nahi hai… She doesn’t love me… We are just good friends… And I have taken her responsibility till she gives birth to her baby…

Lavanya fumes and turns around brushing off his hand and says..

Lavanya: To shift her somewhere else… Bas I cant see you with her…

Arnav keeps his hand over her shoulder and turns her to face him and says..

Arnav: Baby don’t you trust me…

Lavanya: I I trust you ASR but I don’t trust that girl.. Pata nahi I feel like she wants to snatch you from me…I really doubt if she was loyal to her husband…

Arnav roars her name in anger…

Arnav: LAVANYA… Mind your tongue… I know her very well and she is not such type of girl...

Lavanya gets tears in her eyes as this was the first time when arnav has raised his voice… She fumes and says..

Lavanya: ASR that’s it… Now you have to choose… You have to decide what you want… You so call best friend or your love… You have to choose between me and khushi…

Arnav just stares at lavanya with shocked expressions…

Arnav: Lav what are you saying baby…

Lavanya: Jo tumne suna… Yes aaj you have to decide… I want to see what place I hold in your life…

Arnav was about to say something when they heard khushi’s voice…

Khushi: You don’t have to decide anything arnav…

Both lavanya and arnav looks towards the door… Khushi was standing at the door with tea in her hand and tears in her eyes…. She didn’t know that lavanya was here … she just came to give arnav his tea…. She was about to knock on the door when she found the door open and then she heard lavanya saying arnav to choose between her and khushi… Tears rolled down from her eyes and she instantly decided to walk away from arnav’s life….

Lavanya gives her an angry glare and says..

Lavanya: Ohh wow now you have started eavesdropping too haan… Kisine sikhaya nahi to knock before you enter a couple’s room… Khushi felt like needles pricking her heart but she controls herself and says…

Khushi: No lavanya you are getting me wrong… I I just came here to give this tea but…

Lavanya: I am here for that khushi… Tum apne kaam se kaam rakho.. Waise glad you are here and you heard everything… She then turn towards arnav and says…

Lavanya: Comeon ASR decide now what you want…

Arnav: Lavanya why are you doing this… Why you are over reacting… There is nothing as such in between me and khushi.. Don’t you trust me…

Lavanya: ASR I don’t want to talk further I just need your answer…

Arnav opens his mouth to say something when khushi cuts him and says…

Khushi: No arnav you don’t have to decide anything… Lavanya you are his love so you will always be with him… I will leave this house right now…

Arnav walks towards khushi and says…

Arnav: No khushi… I will not allow you to go…

Khushi: NO arnav please don’t stop me… I don’t want to spoil your life arnav..

Saying this she walks out and arnav follows her with lavanya following arnav…

Arnav: Khushi please stop where you will go… I will make everything alright.. Please trust me sab thik kar duga mein…

Khushi who was walking downstairs turns back and says…

Khushi: I will be ok arnav… You take care of lavanya and yourself and always keep her happy…

Arnav: But khushi..

And at the same time khushi turns and took the another step but her sandal slipped and she lost her balance and falls down rolling on the stairs screaming arnav’s name…

Arnav too screams her name..

Arnav: KHUSHIIIIII

Lavanya freeze on her spot with shocked expressions… Arnav rushed downstairs and holds khushi in his arms… blood was oozing out from her forehead.. She looks at arnav and then says..

Khushi: M my ba ba baby…. Saying this she closed her eyes falling unconscious on his lap….

Arnav screams her name and then picks her up in his arms.. Anjali and nani too rushed towards them… they were shocked to see khushi in that state… They asked arnav about the accident but arnav didn’t respond to anyone as he walks out of the house without wasting anytime…

He puts khushi in his car and rush towards the hospital… Nani anjali and lavanya too comes to hospital by another car…

Arnav reached hospital and puts khushi on the stretcher and with the help of male nurse they rush khushi inside the hospital.. He talks with doctor and they takes her to the operation theatre…

Anjali nani and lavanya walks towards him and anjali asks him about khushi…

Arnav: Doctors are treating her…

Anjali: Don’t worry chottey she will be alright…

Arnav: Dii her baby.. I hope nothing happens to her baby… She will die dii agar use kuch bhi hua to.. She have no one accept her baby…

Anjali nani and lavanya both looks at arnav with shocked expressions…. Anjali then says…

Anjali: No one.. Chottey what are you saying.. She is married right…

Arnav realized what he said and then says…

Arnav: Wo I mean.. But he didn’t find suitable words to cover up his lies… Anjali keeps her hand on his shoulder and says…

Anjali: Chottey bolo sach kya hai.. What you are hiding from us… We want to know…

Arnav takes a deep breath and says..

Arnav: She is not married…

Anjali: What…

Arnav: Yes… He then tells them everything about khushi and all just stares at arnav with open mouth and shocked expressions..

Anjali: Chottey… Anjali gets tears in her eyes thinking about khushi’s condition and situation… But lavanya gets more angry and says..

Lavanya: Dekha ASR I was right about that girl.. She is just characterless….

Anjali and nani looks at her with wide eyes and Arnav grits his teeth in anger and says…

Arnav: JUST SHUT UP LAVANYA… He was about to say something more but then stopped by doctor’s voice…

Doctor who was treating khushi in operation theatre has come out and called arnav… Arnav looks at doctor and says.

Arnav: Doctor how is khushi…

Doctor: She is fine Mr Raizada...

And before doctor could say further arnav shoots his next question…

Arnav: and baby… Baby is also fine right… Please doctor tell me that baby is fine…

Doctor looks at arnav and then opens his mouth to speak..

Doctor: Mr Raizada……




Chapter 8

“Mr Raizada she lost her baby” said doctor looking at arnav with sad voice…. Anjali gets tears in her eyes and puts her palm over her mouth… Nani too get tears and holds anjali’s hand… Lavanya was shocked too… She hated khushi but never wished this for her… And Arnav… He was just staring blankly at the doctor… After few minutes of shock he gets back his sense and looks at doctor and says…

“Are are you sure doctor…” Arnav asked with shaky voice… Doctor keeps his hand on arnav’s shoulder and says… “Yes Mr Raizada”…. Arnav close his eyes in pain… First thing he thought was how khushi will react to this news… Already she has suffered so much and now this news will totally break her… how she will take this pain… He opens his eyes and looks at doctor… His eyes were red as he was stopping his tears… He then says… “Can we meet her”…

“She is still unconscious.. But you can meet her once we shift her in other room” said doctor looking at arnav and then he excused himself from their…. As doctor passed they saw khushi being taken to the other room…. Arnav stares at her pale face and remembers how this incident happened… He closes his eyes and clenched his fists and says… “I am sorry khushi… So sorry yeh sab meri wajah se hua hai…” He was still in his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder… He opens his eyes and looks sideways to see the person… It was lavanya…. She then walks in front and was about to say something when arnav says…

“I hope you are happy now…” Saying this he walks away from their towards khushi’s room… Lavanya gets tears in her eyes and just stares at him when anjali and nani walks towards her and anjali holds her hand and says… “ give him sometime….” Lavanya looks at anjali and says… “trust me dii I I never wished this for khushi.. I I was just scared… I I love ASR a lot and didn’t want to loose her…”

Anjali cups her cheek and says… “I understand lavanya… Sshhh… But tum jaisa khushi k bare mein soch rahi ho she is not like that… I know her since long… And already poor girl is suffering so much so please don’t make things more difficult for her… I hope you will understand”

Saying this anjali walks from their with nani leaving lavanya behind…

Anjali and Nani walks inside the room and sees arnav sitting on the table beside khushi holding her hand in his palm… Anjali walks towards arnav and says…

Anjali: Chottey everything will be alright…

Arnav turns to look at her dii and says…

Arnav: No dii nothing will be alright… Khushi lost her baby dii… Her baby was her only hope and she lost her baby… And all this because of me.. How will I face her… I have promised her that I will not let anything happen to her baby but but I failed dii… I failed….

Tears escaped from his eyes and he hugs anjali by her waist…. Anjali runs her finger through his hairs and says….

Anjali: Sshhhh chottey don’t blame yourself… That was just an accident…

Nani who was witnessing all this also puts her hand on his shoulder and says…

Nani: And chottey we all are their for khushi… We will help her to come out of this pain… She will always be with us..

Arnav pulls himself away from anjali and then wipes his tears and says…

Arnav: I hope so dii… Already she have suffered so much… Damn I just hate that guy who did this with khushi… If he loved someone else than why the hell he spent his night with khushi…

He again felt the same kind of pain in his heart when he said that last sentence… Since the time he came to know about khushi being pregnant and she was in love with someone else and she spent the night with him something was pricking his heart.. Why he didn’t know… Yes it was true that at some point of time he loved khushi but then he has moved on and now he loves lavanya then why this thought still pricked his heart… He always brushed this thought thinking that its just that he feels pain for his best friend who is suffering so much…

Anjali was about to reply when they heard slow moaning voice… They both looks towards khushi who was stirring and was slowly trying to open her eyes… Arnav holds her hand again and waits for her to get into senses fully… Khushi slowly opens her eyes and looks at arnav and then at anjali and Nani and then blinks her eyes twice and then looks around the room.. Slowly she registers her surrounding and remembers what has happened few hours before… Her face turns pale and she looks at arnav and says…

Khushi: Arnav baby… How is my baby…

Arnav gulps hearing that and then looks at anjali and nani who nods their head signaling him to say her the truth… Arnav tightens his grip on her hand and with other hand he started caressing her hairs and says..

Arnav: Khushi how are you feeling now… Are you alright…

Khushi: I am fine arnav… Just tell me about my baby… Tell me baby is fine… Tears escaped from arnav’s eyes making khushi scared… She struggled to sit on the bed and arnav helps her with that and then says…

Arnav: Khushi I I am sorry… I am sorry because I was not able to save your baby… Please forgive me khushi…

Khushi gets shock hearing that… She shook her head sideways and says…

Khushi: No this cant be true.. My my baby.. I I can never lost my baby… Tell me you are lying arnav… She pulls her hand from his hold and cluthches his shirt and says…

Khushi: Bolo arnav yeh jhut hai na… Tell me you are just pulling my leg haina… My baby is perfectly fine haina… Yes you are lying… She then touches her tummy with her one hand and says….

Khushi: My baby is fine… I know he is fine….

Anjali and nani cries looking at khushi… they felt sad for this poor girl… Both walks towards khushi and Nani sits beside khushi and hugs her and says…

Nani: Beetiyan sab thik ho jayga…

Khushi: Naniji see what this arnav is saying.. I know he is lying… My baby is fine haina…

Nani: Beta chottey is right you…

But before nani could speak further khushi pulls back and says..

Khushi: Aap sab jhut bol rahe hai… My my ba baby…

Saying this she faints and arnav holds her... He makes her lay on the bed and walks out to call doctor… Doctor comes and check her and informs them that she is fine now but make sure she comes out of this pain soon or else she will go into depression… He then injects her so that she can sleep and walks out from their…

After few hours anjali and nani too left as arnav informed them that he will be living here with khushi… Lavanya has left the hospital earlier… So now it was only arnav and khushi…. Arnav sat beside her caressing her hairs and didn’t realized when he dozed off…

It was midnight when arnav felt little movement… He quickly gets up and sees khushi stirring in her sleep… Effects of medicine has come to an end and hence khushi started waking up… She slowly opens her eyes and says “Paani” … Arnav quickly gets glass of water and helps khushi to sit on the bed… He makes her drink the water and then keeps the glass on the side table…

Khushi looks at arnav and remembers about her baby… Tears started flowing from her eyes… She again touch her tummy and says..

Khushi: I I lost everything… Sab khatam hogaya…

Arnav quickly pulls her in his embrace and started caressing her back and says…

Arnav: ssshhh khushi calm down… Sab thik ho jayga…

But khushi started sobbing more and says…

Khushi: Nothing will be alright arnav.. I lost everything… Sab khatam ho gaya… Arnav sab kuch khatam hogaya… how will I survive without our baby arnav.. Tell me… Baby was the only thing I had of you… Now I lost the baby ab how will I survive….

Arnav felt his hand shaking when he heard khushi speak those words…

“Our baby”

“Baby was the only thing I had of you…”

These two sentences echoed in his ears.. He slowly pulls back from the hug and looks at khushi who was sobbing profusely holding his hand…

“He loves someone else…”

“No I don’t want to ruin his life…”

“He was drunk”

All this sentences ran across her mind and fear gripped his heart… What if what if… I have to ask khushi… He looks at khushi and says…

Arnav: Khushi what did you just said…

Khushi looks at him with confused expressions and then realized what she just said…. She removes her hand from his and says..

Khushi: no nothing… Kuch bhi nahi…

But arnav didn’t believe her.. He puts his index finger below her chin and raises her face and says…

Arnav: Look at me khushi… What are you hiding from me…. I Want to know the truth…

Khushi gulps and opens her mouth to speak something when arnav cuts her and says…

Arnav: Tumhe meri kasam… I want to know the truth… Saari sachaayi…

Khushi close her thinking what she has done… Truth which she wanted to hide all her life was now out in front of arnav and that too because of her…. She sighs and opens her eyes and looks at arnav who was looking at her with loads of questions in his eyes….She takes deep breath and says…

Khushi: What do you want to know….




Chapter 9

Khushi close her thinking what she has done… Truth which she wanted to hide all her life was now out in front of arnav and that too because of her…. She sighs and opens her eyes and looks at arnav who was looking at her with loads of questions in his eyes….She takes deep breath and says…

Khushi: What do you want to know….

Arnav: I want to know about him…who was he khushi…

Khushi stares at him for few seconds…Her heart beating loud as she was scared with his reaction and also of the consequences which will follow after the truth will come out..But now she didn’t have other option…On the other hand arnav was staring at khushi with fear gripping his heart…He was praying that whatever he is thinking is not true…He was waiting for khushi to say someone else’sname keeping his fingers crossed… These few seconds of silence were killing him...He then heard her speaking ….

Khushi: Yo you…Bab baby was yours…. She said with shaky voice…Her hands fisting on her lap… She then looks at arnav for his reaction…

Arnav heard her words and loses the colour of his face instantly… Fear which was brewing inside his mind took the face of reality… Baby baby was his…He was just speechless.. He didn’t know how to react… Person behind khushi’s suffering was him… And with this new realization dawn upon him that khushi khushi loves him and he was the one with whom she has spent her night… He felt loads of emotions brewing inside him… Confusion anger guilt but deep down he was happy pain which he was feeling since long was not their…He then looks at khushi who was crying looking down… He closed his eyes seeing her in pain and then finally manages to say…..

Arnav: Khu khushi yeh sab kaise…

Khushi looks at him with teary eyes and says…

Khushi: Tumhe yaad hai we met 3.5 months before in a nisha’s engagement party in Mumbai….

Arnav remembers that night and nods his head.. Khushi takes a deep breath and says…

Khushi: That night you were very high…Tarun and Nikhil(Their college friends) made you drank a lot and you were not in condition to go home… I scolded Nikhil and Tarun and then asked nisha for a room so that you can spend your night…

Arnav gets some flashes of that night.. He entering the party and then meeting khushi after a long two years… How his heart skipped a beat seeing khushi in red saree but then he brushed that thought and said to himself that khushi is going to get married to aditya and maybe she loves him a lot so he should burry down his feelings for her and also he was giving thought of proposing lavanya as she was perfect for Raizada house and also perfect for him who will love him…. He then walks towards khushi and smiles and meets her and then they chatted about their life… And before arnav could say about lavanya to khushi their friends Tarun and Nikhil took arnav towards the bar counter and they had drinks remembering their college days… After that he just remembers that khushi was by his side and then asked nisha for a room..

He comes out of his thought hearing khushi’s voice…

Khushi: Arnav kaha kho gaye…

Arnav: hmm nothing.. I I remember you asked for room but after that I cant remember anything… I just know that in the morning I woke up in the room with my clothes on and then nisha told me that as I was high you brought me here and then you went to your place…

Khushi takes a deep breath and says..

Khushi: hmmm this is what I asked her to tell you… But the truth was different… After taking you to the room I made you sleep but but you…..

Flashback….

Khushi enters the room with arnav leaning over her... She push the door which gets lock but khushi didn’t pay any attention… She walks towards the bed with arnav and helps him to lay on the bed… She removes his shoes and then covers him with the quilt and was about to walk from their when suddenly arnav pulls her over him.. Khushi gets startled with the sudden pull… She stares at arnav who was looking deep into her eyes…

Khushi puts her palm on his chest and tries to get up when suddenly arnav pulls her more close to himself and snakes his arms around her waist… He tightens his grip says…

Arnav: Why you don’t love me khushi…

Khushi gets shocked to hear that.. She opens his mouth to say something when arnav cuts her by cupping her face… she stops with his touch… He then looks into her eyes and says…

Arnav: bolo khushi… Thoda bhi pyaar nahi karti mujhse… (Tell me khushi.. don’t you love me a bit)

Khushi closed her eyes and remembers the day when they were in college…

They were best of friends and then khushi got engaged to aditya on her parent’s insistence but after the engagement she realized her love for arnav but for her it was too late… She was an adopted daughter of her family and she loves and respects her parents a lot and didn’t want to do something which will ruin their reputation… So she kept mum and pacified herself that she will love aditya after marriage and will forget arnav but then arnav proposed her and she was more than happy that her love loves her but suddenly aditya’s face and her parents face flashed across her eyes.. Their happiness their respect… Leading her to reject arnav’s proposal making him heartbroken… And then after college khushi cuts off every contact with arnav so that both can move on in their life but khushi she was still in love with arnav… She tried to give that place to aditya but she was not successful… But still she tried to be happy just for her parents and their happiness as she thinks that she owes her life to them….

And now when suddenly arnav asked her that question she was shocked… She thought arnav must have move on in his life but this question…. She was still in her thoughts when arnav suddenly brush her lips with his finger making her shiver… He then says…

Arnav: Khushi I I tried to brush all the memories which had you but but khushi it it pains here… He says while pointing towards his heart… It pains here to think of you as someone else’s…. He then tries getting up leaving khushi… Khushi was still lost in his words… He sits on the bed and again takes her face in his hand and says…

Arnav: You know when we met for the first time I felt something in my heart… Something which I never felt before… and then we became best of friends… My day started with you and ended with your thoughts… I was very happy to have you in my life but then I realized that it was not just friendship its something else… I feel something strong for you…. I love you…. Bu but khushi when I proposed you I I got to know that you were engaged… I I was broken khushi…. But for me your happiness matters the most so thought of going away from you but khushi that didn’t help… This this heart still beats for you....

Tears escaped from his eyes and khushi was also crying… She looks at arnav and wipes off his tears and says…

Khushi: Ar arnav I

But arnav again cuts her by pulling her close and says..

Arnav: Khushi cant you come back to me… Please… He leans close to her face and kissed her on her cheeks and says…

Arnav: I I want to love you my whole life… He then kiss her other cheek and says…

Arnav: I will always keep you happy….

Khushi closed her eyes feeling his touch… She was getting lost in his arms… Her mind was saying her that this is wrong but her heart.. Her heart was not allowing her to stop… Her heart was saying her that she is doing nothing wrong… She is in arnav’s arm…She is in hers loves arms…. Arnav then slowly place kisses on her eyes and says…

Arnav: I I will never allow this tears to come again… Khushi’s hands slowly went towards his shoulder and then slowly towards the back of his neck… His lips then slowly move towards her lips and he brush his lips with hers saying…

Arnav: I will never leave you khushi… I will always keep you happy….

Saying this he takes her lips in his for a passionate kiss… Khushi felt waves of shock running across her body… She lost all her senses and gets carried away with him…. After kissing her for a long time arnav broke the kiss and his lips travelled towards her neck… He tasted her neck and then slowly travelled downwards towards her shoulder…. He unpinned her pallu and started kissing her bare shoulders… His hands started roaming all over bare back and then slowly he pulls her dori… Khushi was lost in his love and passion… Her mind has stopped thinking rationally and she was just drowning in the pool of his love….

She didn’t know when arnav removed her blouse and saree…. She was just feeling his lips on her whole body and was drowning in him more and more… Her moans were making him wilder…. He kissed her all over her body sucking her at the right places and then undressed himself and enters inside her making her scream in pleasure and pain… They moved in the rhythm till they reached the heights of ultimate pleasure….

He shifted his body beside khushi and pulls her close to him feeling complete… Khushi too snuggled closed to him and they both dozed off in each other’s arm….

After few hours khushi stirred in her sleep and opens her eyes feeling thirsty… She was about to get up when she realized that she was locked between someone’s arms.. She widens her eyes and then looks to her side and sighs a relief seeing arnav… She then realized her position and her look… She was lying without any clothes into arnav’s arms who was naked too….

She blushes thinking about their hot passionate night… She started caressing his hairs and then his face when suddenly her eyes fell on her engagement ring… She widens her eyes in shock… Her hands stopped on her face and she untangled herself from arnav… Aditya’s face flashed across her eyes… Her parents flashed across her eyes… Tears started rolling down from her eyes… She closed her eyes and says..

Khushi: Wh what you have done khushi… Aba b what you will say to your parents… What you will say to aditya… What will happen to their dignity if they come to know about this night of yours…

Suddenly she sees a dream where she sees that her parents have committed suicide after knowing that khushi has spent night with some other guy and her engagement with aditya had broken and they faced lots of humiliation in the society and also payal’s wedding was broken… She opens her eyes with shiver running across her spine… She puts her palm over her mouth and shakes her head in NO and says….

Khushi: How could you do this khushi… What will you say to your parents.. You can’t be selfish khushi…

She quickly gets up from the bed and wears her saree and looks at arnav and feels bad thinking how will arnav react…. But then a quick thought passed across her mind….What if he didn’t remembers anything as he was heavily drunk…

She looks around and quickly collects his clothes and makes him wear the clothes and covers him up with the quilt and walks out of the room praying to DM that please make arnav forget this night….

She walks out of the room and message nisha saying that if arnav wakes up and asks something make sure she says that khushi drops him in the room as he was heavily drunk and left from their…

She walks out of nisha’s place with teary eyes…..




Chapter 10

Flashback continues….

Khushi walks out of nisha’s place with teary eyes… She took a cab….Whole journey she was thinking about what she has done… Her heart was happy with her deed but her mind was scolding her for forgetting everyone’s happiness… After half an hour she jerked back to reality when cab came to halt near her house.. She got down and walks towards her house after paying the fare.. She rang the bell and waited for door to get open…

Her amma opened the door and welcomed her with a smile… Khushi smiles back and hugs her amma tightly.. Tears were about to spill from her eyes but she controlled herself and breaks the hug and started walking towards her room when her mother stops her and says…

Garima: Khushi are you ok..

Khushi just nods her head without looking towards her mother and says…

Khushi: I I am just tired…

Garima nodded and then says..

Garima: Ok take rest and then get ready….

Khushi: For..

Garima walks in front of khushi and cups her cheek and says..

Garima: Aditya is here… He is going to come in evening to take you for dinner… And then kal se shoping after all its just a month for wedding… Ohh khushi I am so happy… Now come on go and rest fir ready ho jana…

Saying this Garima walks from their and khushi just stares at her with tear filled eyes.. She ran to her room and drops herself on the bed and started crying and says…

Khushi: What you have done khushi… Aditya.. How how I will face him.. She cries for sometime and then says..

Khushi: Should I tell him everything… No .. He he will break the marriage and then amma and babuji will be broken.. Haan I will not say this to anyone… She wipes her tears and goes to take shower… She tried to behave normally with everyone but she kept on getting images of her passion filled night with arnav… Finally it was evening and she met aditya.. She met him with fake smile on her face… Aditya treated her like princess throughout the dinner and she too acted like enjoying everything but she was not… She was lost in last night… She felt guilty of cheating aditya… But she kept mum .. After dinner he dropped khushi at her place… Days started passing by and aditya’s love was making her more guilty and moreover she was not able to accept him after that night.. Whenever he holds her palm she feels as if she is being touched by stranger.. She belongs only to arnav…

Aditya has noticed changes in her behavior and has asked her the reason but she brushed off the topic saying she is just nervous as wedding is approaching in 15 days…

Days passed and finally it was her wedding day… Khushi sat in her room wearing her wedding attire… Her heart was beating loudly.. Garima enters the room to take her down… She clutched the sides of her lahenga and started walking out.. Arnav’s face and that night was flashing in front of her eyes.. She closed her eyes and says…

Khushi: Kya mein sahi kar rahi hu… She prayed DM to show her the way… She opened her eyes and started walking downstairs.. They reached near the altar when suddenly her vision became blurred.. She felt her head heavy… She tried smiling but her eyes were getting closed… She touched her forehead when aditya notices her.. He quickly gets up and holds khushi as she was about to fall.. And then khushi fainted in his arms…

After sometime khushi opened her eyes and found herself in her room with doctor checking her.. Her and aditya’s family were standing in front of her with concerned face....

Doctor completed her check up and smiles and looks at Garima and says…

Doctor: Congratulations she is going to be a mother.. She is one month pregnant..

Khushi gets numb hearing the news and everyone were shocked to hear this…

Aditya walks towards her and says…

Aditya: What!!!!!! you are pregnant….

His mother holds his hand and asks him to shut his mouth till doctor goes out… Doctor walks after prescribing her some medicines.. After doctor left the room everyone circles khushi and started asking her questions….

Garima: Who is he???

Khushi: Amma aa…

But her words were cut by garima as she pulled her up with a jerk and shook her and says…

Garima: Bolo who is he.. Who is father of your baby… Kiske saath.. shiii..

Buaji: Khushi we are asking you something …. Bolo with whom you have slept… And why…

Khushi: Ar arnav.. Amma I am sorry that that was just a mistake…

Aditya walks towards her and says..

Aditya: Mistake…. Khushi I never thought that you will be a characterless girl… You you cheated me on my back… Pata nahi kitne logo k saath…

Khushi shouted at aditya..

Khushi: Aditya… I I… she gulps and then told them everything…

Everyone looks at her with disgusting expressions and then aditya’s mom walks towards her and says…

“If you loved arnav then why you agree for this marriage khushi.. Why you tried ruining my son’s life.. Ohh I see you wanted to enjoy both kyun…”

Khushi shakes her head in NO… Tears started flowing from her eyes… Aditya’s mother then turns towards aditya and says..

“Beta I cant accept this girl as my bahu”

Aditya looks at khushi and says..

Aditya: Neither can I accept her as my wife.. I cant marry you khushi.. You are a cheater…

Saying this he started walking out when garima and buaji stopped him and says..

Garima: No beta please don’t do this… hum kahin mooh dikhane layak nahi rahege..Who will marry payal… Please beta accept khushi… I I know she has done a big mistake bu but now she is ready to accept you…

Before aditya could say a word his mom comes beside him and says…

“Do you think we will accept your daughter as our bahu after what she did… Garimaji she is pregnant and we also have some respect in society…”

Saying this they walks out of the room… Garima turns towards khushi who was sitting on the bed and was sobbing.. She walks towards her and pulls her out of the bed and says…

Garima: Get out..

Khushi: Amma…

Garima: I said get out.. You betrayed us khushi…. I am breaking all realtions with you… We should have never brought you… Just leave this house.. You mean nothing to us… You have proved today that you are not our blood…

Khushi joins her hand in front of her parents and buaji and says..

Khushi: Please aam forgive me.. Babujii please listen to me once.. Please….

Garima was about to say something when buaji cuts her and says…

Buaji: There is nothing to listen khushi.. You are no one for us now.. You are dead for us khushi.. Just go from here.. Just get out from our lives….

Garima: haan khushi and aaj se your amma and babuji are dead for you…..

Khushi shook her head in No and says…

Khushi: Please don’t say like this amma.. Where will I go…

Buaji: We don’t know.. why don’t you die.. That will be better.. But for now just leave us… Her babuji who was on wheelchair closed his eyes feeling helpless for his daughter… Buaji drags khushi and throws her out of the house…

Flashback ends….

Khushi closed her remembering all those painful memories… Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes… Arnav too was in the same state… His eyes were red and teary… He was shocked to the core after hearing the truth.. He never ever in his dreams have thought of this…

Khushi then continues…

Khushi: After that I stayed with Nisha for few days and was trying to get you address and number… You have changed your number which I had… You were my only hope… And after one and half month I was successful in finding out your address and then came to delhi but then I lost my bag jisme tumara address tha.. And even the money... I tried finding you by roaming around places remembering your address but it was of no use… And after three days you found me… And trust me arnav I thought as if I got the world when I saw you after waking up… Bu but with you I got to know the truth of your life that you have moved on with lavanya… I I was again broken arnav… But then I decided that I will not ruin your life… But but see I I myself ended up saying the truth…

She then looks at arnav who was staring at her with eyes holding loads of emotions.. Guilt anger love pain everything was visible in his eyes.. She moves close to him and cups his cheek and says…

Khushi: Ar arnav please don’t let this truth affect your love life or future please arnav or I will not be able to live with this guilt… Tum sun rahe ho na what I am trying to say…

Arnav waved her hand off her face and says..



Arnav: How dare you khushi?????

1 comment:

  1. अपनी बाबू की सील तोड़ी
    विधवा की चुदाई की प्यास
    भाभी को दिखाई नई ब्लू फिल्म
    मामी ने दिखाया स्वर्ग का दरवाजा
    बस में मिले लड़के से चूत मरवाई
    बाथरूम में पंजाबन कुड़ी की चुदाई
    चूत मेरी बड़ी प्यासी हैं
    उसकी गर्लफ्रेंड मेरे लौड़े का माल बन गई
    Antarvasna युवकों की आम यौन समस्यायें
    दस साल बाद सही चुदाई हुई
    पड़ोसन ने रसोई में लौड़ा चूसा
    एक हसीन रात
    भाभी के साथ होली
    मिला मौका मारा चौका
    शादी से पहले साली के साथ सुहागरात
    लण्ड और चूत दोनों को फायदा
    चुदी प्रियंका सारी रात
    प्रियंका के साथ एक रात की चुदाई
    पड़ोस की लड़की की कुँवारी चूत ली
    कुंवारी चूत चुदाई का आनन्दमयी खेल-1 (Bhanji Ki Kunvari Choot Chudai ka Khel-1)
    कुंवारी चूत चुदाई का आनन्दमयी खेल-2 (Bhanji Ki Kunvari Choot Chudai ka Khel-2)
    गाण्ड मेरी पटाखा बहन बानू की (Gaand Meri Patakha Bahan Banu ki)

    ReplyDelete