Friday, 6 December 2013

Night That Changed Our Life... Chapter 11 and 12...



Chapter 11

Arnav: How dare you khushi??? He roared in anger… Khushi shivered hearing his voice… She looks at him and saw him throwing angry draggers at her… She closed her eyes thinking “I never thought that you will think all this as my lie….” She takes a deep breath and opens her eyes to get ready for facing acquisitions from one more person.. But this time person was his love…. She was waiting for him to talk and finally he spoke which makes her more shocked…

Arnav: How dare you to hide such a big thing from me khushi....

She sigh a relief hearing his next sentence… Deep down she felt happiness that her arnav trusted her… She then opens her mouth to say something when arnav cuts her by saying…

Arnav: Not once you felt the need to tell me… Not once you felt that I need to know the truth… I need to know about that night… I need to know about our baby… Khushi kyun kiya tumne aisa….

Khushi gets tears in her eyes and she looks at her lap and says…

Khushi: I wanted to tell you arnav but…

Arnav: But what khushi… You ruined your life… You ruined my life khushi.. Who gave you permission for this… Bolo khushi…

Khushi shakes her head in a NO and says..

Khushi: Do don’t say like that arnav… Yo your life is not ruined… You have lavanya…I will go away from your life… I

But before khushi could continue further arnav shouts….

Arnav: Just shut up khushi…He gets up from the bed and leans down towards khushi and holds her shoulder and says..

Arnav: Why the hell you want to go away from my life… Why you always try to do something which will take you away from me… Already you have done so much… do you know how I have survived all these years knowing that you love someone else… that you are happy without me… No… You don’t know anything because you had cut all the contacts with me without even thinking how I will survive without you… Why just because you thought that owe your life to your family…

He left her shoulder with the jerk and then turns around and says…

Arnav: Damn it khushi you loved me all these years and and I thought that… He turns again towards khushi and sits close to her and says..

Arnav: Why khushi.. Why you did that...You know their was not a single day when I didn’t miss you.. I I wanted you in my life but then thought of you being happy with someone else always stopped me… Damn kash mujhe pata hota that you loved me…

Khushi looks at him with teary eyes and says…

Khushi: I I am sorry arnav…

Arnav let out a sarcastic laugh and says…

Arnav: Sorry khushi.. Really… Do you think your one sorry will change everything… Your one sorry will erased all the pains which you have suffered… Your one sorry will erased all my sufferings.. No khushi… Because of this we have even lost our baby… If you have spoken the truth aaj our baby would have been with us… We lost our baby… Damn my first baby and I was not even aware about it… Just because of you and your lies we have lost our baby…

Khushi closed her eyes hearing that… She slowly touches her tummy and says…

Khushi: I I am sorry baby… You mom is a very bad person…. Because of you mom everyone suffers… Even you lost your life….

Arnav realized what he has spoken… He looks at khushi who was talking to their baby… He heard her words and felt guilty of saying those things but he told that in his anger… He clenched his fists and says…

Arnav: Damn it…

He moves close to khushi and wipes off her tears and says…

Arnav: I am sorry … I didn’t mean that…

Khushi looks at him and says..

Khushi: No you are right… Jo bhi hua sab meri wajah se… I I wanted to be the reason of everyone’s happiness but but I ended up giving pain to everyone… Even my baby.. I I killed him…

Arnav shakes his head in a NO and says…

Arnav: NO khushi you didn’t…

Khushi: I did arnav I did… I killed my baby… I am bad arnav.. Very bad… I just ruins everyone’s life…

Arnav holds her face in between his both palms and wipes her tears with his thumb and says…

Arnav: Sshhh don’t say like that… I am sorry… I I blurted out in anger.. Khushi I I wanted you as my wife lekin just because of your lies we stayed apart from each other and you suffered a lot… But not now.. I will take all your pains away from you… I will give you loads of happiness khushi….

Saying this he leans down and places a kiss on her cheeks and says…

Arnav: This time I will not allow you to go away from me…

He places another kiss on another cheek and says…

Arnav: I will erase all your pains…

Khushi closed her eyes and her lips quivered… she hold arnav’s T-shirt and slowly felt his lips on hers… Arnav brushed his lips with hers and then slowly started kissing her…. Khushi gasped and finding opportunity he entered her mouth and started exploring her mouth… Khushi kissed him back… His hands went around her waist pulling her more close….

They kept on kissing each other pouring all their love and pain in that kiss… After a long time they broke the kiss and arnav says…

Arnav: Don’t you ever dare to leave me now…

Khushi who was still under the effect of kiss nodded her head in no and says…

Khushi: I will not.. Her eyes were still closed and she was panting heavily and then suddenly she sees lavanya’s face accusing her.. She opens her eyes with a jerk and shakes her head in NO….

Arnav gets startled and looks at khushi with confused expressions and says…

Arnav: Khushi…

Khushi starts crying keeping her palm over her mouth… Arnav holds her hand and says…

Arnav: Kya hua..

Khushi: La lavanya… she says between her tears…

Reality dawned upon arnav… Khushi then says…

Khushi: You you love lavanya arnav… Do don’t cheat her… I I don’t want to be the reason of ruining her life too….

Arnav looks into khushi’s eyes and says..

Arnav: I don’t love lavanya....

Khushi widens her eyes hearing this… She looks at arnav with shocked and confused expressions and says…

Khushi: Arnav…

Arnav nods his head and says…

Arnav: Yes…. I met lavanya 6 months before… We became good friends and then very good friends but I never thought of her like a life partner… Because for me it was always you… Then after 3 months I met you again after a long two years…I I wanted to take you in my arms… Wanted to bring you back in my life but then after talking to you I realized that you are about to tie knot with aditya in a month and you were looking happy… I felt needles pricking my heart but but I tried to fake my happiness… And now I realized that the thought of losing you make me confess my feelings after getting drunk and we ended up with each other.. and you know khushi after coming from nisha’s place I always use to feel that something has happened between you and me… But then I brushed thinking that its not possible and its only my imagination…

I wanted to forget you… Wanted to move on in my life because your thoughts were not allowing me to leave in peace and that’s when I thought about lavanya… From her behavior it was clear that she has some feelings for me… so decided to propose her for marriage… She accepted my proposal… I started behaving like a perfect guy for her.. I wanted to keep her happy…I started telling myself that yes I too love lavanya and I will be happy with her… Everything was perfect for a month then again I met you… And came to know about your pregnancy and everything… I I was shattered khushi… I always craved for your love and the thought of you sleeping with someone else broke me… But then again I pacified my self by saying that I love lavanya so tum kisi se bhi pyaar karo mujhe koi farak nahi padhta… But deep down I knew that this was not true… I use to get hurt by seeing you hurt… Ek baar to I even thought of marrying you and giving your child my name but then I stopped thinking may be you will not like and most importantly I was committed to lavanya.. I didn’t want to break her heart…. Bu but today jab I know that you you loved me… We made love… And baby was mine I couldn’t stop myself…. I love you khushi… Bohat pyaar karta hu ab bhi tumse…

Khushi: But but you are still committed to lavanya arnav…

Arnav nods his head and says…

Arnav: I will ask her for break off….

Khushi: No arnav… She will be shattered… She must have dreamt so many things about her life with you… You guys are going to get married in a week… Please don’t do this..

Arnav: Khushi after knowing that you love me and we made love.. do you think mein lavanya k saath khush reh sakta hu ya use khushi rakh pauga… No khushi.. This will ruin all three lives…

Khushi: Lekin…

Arnav: Khushi I want to live my life with you… My decision of marrying lavanya now will ruin all three lives.. Please try to understand.. Don’t you want me in your life.. don’t you want to be with me…

Khushi: I I want arnav but not by snatching someone else’s happiness…

Arnav: You wont khushi… And even fate wants us to be together isliye we spent that night together.. Isliye you fainted in front of my car.. Isliye you blurted out the truth… Please khushi for once think about our happiness... Think about your happiness...

Khushi: I cant be selfish arnav... Lavanya loves you a lot…

“But ASR loves you”



Both gets shock hearing lavanya’s voice… They turned their gazes towards the door and finds lavanya standing at door with tear filled eyes…




Chapter 12

“But ASR loves you”

Both gets shock hearing lavanya’s voice… They turned their gazes towards the door and finds lavanya standing at door with tear filled eyes… She enters and walks towards arnav and khushi saying…

Lavanya: Sorry to interrupt you guys…. I I just came here to say sorry to ASR for my behavior… But yaha aake.. She stops and remembers arnav’s and khushi’s convo which they shared few moments before followed by their kiss…

Arnav felt hurt and gets up from the bed and says…

Arnav: Lavanya I..

But before he could speak further lavanya stops him and says…

Lavanya: No ASR let me speak…. She then moves towards khushi and says… I I am sorry khushi.. Because of me you you lost your baby…

Khushi looks at her with teary eyes and shook her head in a NO and says..

Khushi: NO lavanya… You have done nothing…

Lavanya smiles sadly and says…

Lavanya: I did khushi… Agar humari fight nahi hoti to you wouldn’t have been on the stairs and aur yeh sab nahi hota…

Khushi: Lavanya it was written in our destiny.. And somewhere I think I am the only responsible for this…

Arnav who was hearing both of them shouts hearing the last line spoken by khushi…

Arnav: Just shut up khushi.. I told you not to blame yourself…

Lavanya smiles and says…

Lavanya: He loves you much… She then continues..

Lavanya: actually khushi mine and ASR’s relationship were never like a perfect couple… Yes we tried a lot… But… We always use to plan dates and meetings so that we can be able to spend more time with each other but always ASR use to cancel the things because of his meetings… Actually that time I use to think may be he is very busy but today I got my answer.. Actually he never gave his 100% to this relationship… And then when you came khushi trust me I have seen something different in ASR’s eyes… He was different with you khushi… And then your eyes use to reflect the same feelings…. I got scared… I I didn’t want to loose ASR.. Bas in that fear I ended up speaking many evil things about you… I am sorry khushi… Mujhe maaf kardo….

Arnav just stares at lavanya realizing that what she was saying was actually true… He never tried doing anything for their relationship may be because his heart never accepted her as his… He comes out of his thoughts hearing khushi’s voice…

Khushi: Lavanya trust me I I never wanted to come in between you both… I I came here in search of arnav but when I learned the truth of arnav being in relationship with you I I decided to go away from his life after giving birth to my baby… I I never wanted you to loose your love…

Lavanya: I know khushi.. I have heard everything… But shayad ASR was never meant for me… True love always finds their way khushi… And you both loved each other deeply and truly to tum dono ko to ek hona hi tha.. And khushi I am glad that I got to know this truth.. Warna tum hi socho kya mein khush reh paati after my marriage with ASR… Nahi khushi because ASR would have never given me your place….

Khushi: Lavanya

Lavanya: No more discussion khushi… I want you to marry ASR and be happy with him always… She then moves towards arnav and says..

Lavanya: ASR thanks for being such an amazing friend… Always take care of yourself and khushi…

Arnav: Lavanya I I am so sorry…

Lavanya: No ASR don’t say sorry… I am happy that atleast you consider me to be your life partner after khushi.. But I cant take her place haina… I have to go…

Arnav: Thanks lavanya… I just wish that you too get your Mr right soon who will love you more than himself… And I am sure you will get one as you are an amazing person….

Lavanya smiles and hugs arnav and then hugs khushi and left from their…. Both arnav and khushi stares at lavanya and then khushi says..

Khushi: I wish I could do something..

Arnav: I wish the same khushi but sometimes you have to be selfish… I mean agar mein lavanya ko choose karta to it would have hurt three of us… And I am sure lavanya will get someone very soon who will keep her very happy….

Khushi: I wish the same….

Arnav then pulls khushi in his arms and says…

Arnav: Finally everything is perfect now… Now you can be mine without any problem….

Khushi hugs him back and says..

Khushi: Arnav what about dii and nani… Will they accept me as their bahu.. They don’t even know the truth…. They think I am married….

Arnav caress her back and says…

Arnav: Baby they are aware of everything…

Khushi breaks the hug and looks at him with shocked expressions and says…

Khushi: What…

Arnav: Hmm but they didn’t know that child was mine… I I want to tell them that that it was me because of whom you were suffering…

Khushi cups his cheek and says..

Khushi: Don’t say that… It was you because of whom I am going to be happy all my life haina…

Arnav just nods his head and pulls her back for a hug… They stayed like that for a long time and then arnav asks her to sleep as in the morning they have to inform everyone about this….

Khushi nodded her head in a NO and says..

Khushi: I I don’t want to move from here arnav… Let me feel you… Let me feel that all this is not my dream… This is for real….

Arnav tightens his grip and says…

Arnav: This is real khushi… You have me now… And now no one can separate us… He moves back little still holding her by her waist and then leans down to capture her lips… Khushi closed her eyes feeling his lips on hers… They kissed each other passionately and then after a long time broke the kiss… Arnav rubs his thumb over her lips and says…

Arnav: I love you…

Khushi smiles and says..

Khushi: I love you too arnav…..

Suddenly her smile turned into frown and she touches her belly and says…

Khushi: Arnav our baby… I I wish our baby was with us…

Saying this fresh tears escaped from her eyes… Arnav shook his head in a NO and says..

Arnav: Sshhh don’t cry baby… He leans down and sucks her tears making her close her eyes… He sucked the tears from both the eyes and says…

Arnav: We will soon have our baby back…. He then smiles and says…

Arnav: Tell me how many you can manage… 10 12 15 because after marriage I am not going to leave you for a second…

Khushi blush hearing this and hits him on his chest… Arnav pulls her again into him and says…

Arnav: Bolo khushi you didn’t answer me…

Khushi: Shut up arnav…

Arnav chuckles and then kiss her on her hairs and says…

Arnav: Now sleep…

Next morning…

Khushi opens her eyes and tries to stretch her arm but couldn’t as she was wrapped by arnav’s arms… She smiles and suggles deep into him and place a kiss on his chest and close her eyes and says..

Khushi: Thank you DM for giving my arnav back….

Arnav opens his eyes hearing her words and says…

Arnav: Thanks her on my behalf too…

Khushi gets surprised hearing his voice and says..

Khushi: You are awake..

Arnav: Yes .. Who can sleep with such a beautiful wife sleeping on top of you….

Khushi: Kya… She then realized that she was not just in his arms but all over him.. She was sleeping on top of him.. She blush and tried to move out… But arnav stops her and says…

Arnav: Don’t move…

But khushi kept on trying and says..

Khushi: Arnav koi aa jayga…

Arnav: So what.. I am sleeping with my khushi… Usmein kya problem hai..

Khushi: Shut up arnav you have gone mad… She tried getting up and finally succeeded.. Arnav too gets up and steps down from the bed when they heard knock on the door and after few seconds anjali and Nani enters the room with breakfast for both of them…

Khushi looks at them and then sighs a relief… She then smiles and says..

Khushi: Dii nani

Anjali and Nani walks towards her and hugs her and says…

Nani: How are you beetiyan…

Anjali: Haan khushi ab kaisa feel kar rahi ho…

Khushi: Good… I am fine now…

Anjali: Chalo good… Chottey.. she then turns to look at arnav who was sitting on the couch and was typing something on his cell…

Anjali giggles and says…

Anjali: So messaging lavanya haan… Dekha khushi subha nahi hui to ho gaye shuru…

Khushi stops smiling and arnav too stops his work and gets up from the couch and comes towards anjali and nani and says…

Arnav: I have broken up with lavanya dii…

Anjali and Nani both widens their eyes and says…

Anjali: Kya…

Nani: Kya…

Arnav just nods his head and walks towards them taking a deep breath to tell them the truth….

2 comments:

  1. अपनी बाबू की सील तोड़ी
    विधवा की चुदाई की प्यास
    भाभी को दिखाई नई ब्लू फिल्म
    मामी ने दिखाया स्वर्ग का दरवाजा
    बस में मिले लड़के से चूत मरवाई
    बाथरूम में पंजाबन कुड़ी की चुदाई
    चूत मेरी बड़ी प्यासी हैं
    उसकी गर्लफ्रेंड मेरे लौड़े का माल बन गई
    Antarvasna युवकों की आम यौन समस्यायें
    दस साल बाद सही चुदाई हुई
    पड़ोसन ने रसोई में लौड़ा चूसा
    एक हसीन रात
    भाभी के साथ होली
    मिला मौका मारा चौका
    शादी से पहले साली के साथ सुहागरात
    लण्ड और चूत दोनों को फायदा
    चुदी प्रियंका सारी रात
    प्रियंका के साथ एक रात की चुदाई
    पड़ोस की लड़की की कुँवारी चूत ली
    कुंवारी चूत चुदाई का आनन्दमयी खेल-1 (Bhanji Ki Kunvari Choot Chudai ka Khel-1)
    कुंवारी चूत चुदाई का आनन्दमयी खेल-2 (Bhanji Ki Kunvari Choot Chudai ka Khel-2)
    गाण्ड मेरी पटाखा बहन बानू की (Gaand Meri Patakha Bahan Banu ki)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this going to get continued? ? Please do it fast.

    ReplyDelete